CHAPTER 2 [Ms. Beautiful]

Tell Me, Beautiful
 
After eating, all of us go to the company. Of course there are fans infront of the building. I put my hoodie on and get off with them. They go to their practice room while I go straight through the office of Lee Sooman, the CEO of the company. 
 
After talking, he gave my schedules. I was walking through the hallway. When I suddenly bumped into someone, that the envelop in my hand dropped . The two of us bowed. I was about to picked the envelope but he pick it and gave it to me. 
 
When I looked up to see who is the person who I bump into. A browned haired guy with eyeliner on while eating lollipop. 
 
 
"Ugh... thanks.." 
 
 
' You're Welcome Ms. Beautiful' "Mhm.. just keep your eyes where you walking at" he said rudely and walk away. 
 
 
'Rude!' 
 
 
I go straight to the practice room on the 3rd floor to see my cousin. I knock at the door and peek. They all look at me with wide eyes. "Ugh.... anneyeong unnies!~" I said shyly. "JUNGHEE!!!!!!" They attack me a big hug, that they almost squished me. 
 
 
"Unnies!~ --- I ca---n't bre---ath!" I managed to say. "Yah! My cousin can't breath!" Then my cousin said. "Taeyeon unnie!~~" I hugged her 
 
"Yah! Hows america?" Taeyeon ask. 
 
"Did your training succed?" Yoona ask.
 
"Nae! Mhmm... ah... any projects?"
 
"Yah!~ It's many!~" Sooyung said.
 
"Yoona just finished filmming Love Rain,Sooyoung is filming Dating agency, Me and Hyoyeon is on dancing 9! Seohyun has an upcoming drama"
 
"I've been watching dating agency these days. I love it!" I said while we high five with Sooyoung unnie. "Thanks dongsaeng ah!"
 
"Mhmm!! Ah! Unnies! I have many gifts for you all but I forgot to bring it" 
 
"What is it?" Tiffany ask. 
 
"Of course!~ it's 9 customized beats!~ "
 
"WAHH!!! HOW!?" They shout. You nodded and smiled.
 
"At states one of my close friends there customizing some beats, Vans, cap, shoes" 
 
"WAHH!!! THANK YOU JUNGIEE!!"
 
 
 
I was at my room now. I washed up and my laptop. To be honest, I'm supporting my own brother.
 
 
When I open my account. I saw many pictures of me and oppa infront of the company. After that you sleep peacfully.
 
 
 
 
BAEKHYUN'S POV
 
I was lying on my bed thinking what to do, I felt bored. I sigh and go to my desk where my compose sheets where there. 
 
 
I suddenly think of Ms. Beautiful. Yes, the girl how I just bump into this morning. To be honest, I'm the one how bump her not me. I was busy looking at the floor. 
 
 
She looks nice thought but I can't trust her so easily. I may looked rude nor bad, I'm not like that im just non social. But sometimes... i'm a jerk. Yes, I admit it i'm a jerk.
 
 
"Auncle!~" 
 
"Ari!" 
 
 
My 5years old niecee barged in to my room without knocking. She's just an only child and she always play with me. I hugged her and put her on my lap. I look at her then to the clock that hanging on the wall.
 
 
"Ari!~ It's already 9PM you should aready sleelping by now" She yawned, i send her a 'really' look. "I don't wanna!~" she whined. 
 
 
"Okay..... I'll tell you a story arra? Is that okay with you?" She nodded quickly. "The one handsome boy named Marvin, He woke up at his room. He quickly stand up and Go to eat. His all alone... His Family isn't their. He prepared his things and go to school." 
 
 
"Auncle!~ why is he all alone?" She asked cutely. "His parents where somewhere far from him"
 
 
" When he was walking through the the hallway he bumped into a girl. He thought it was an Angel because of her beauty. The girl was Beautiful, her named is---"
 
 
I sigh while looking at my niece falling asleep. I carried her and go to her bedroom. I put her at her bed and cover her a blanket. When I turn around I saw my brother leaning at the door smiling. I smiled at him back and go out of the room pass by him. He hold my shoulder. " I heared that, Baekhyun... Your story to the kid....It's not like that Baekhyun" 
 
 
"Hyung.... All of you go to states without me... All of you left me... You didn't even contact me" 
 
 
A silence between the siblings.  Baekhyun said was true... It's all true. His parents and brother left him when his 8 years old. Luckily, his Grandmother helped him to go grow nice and well mannered boy. 
 
 
 
 
"Silence means Yes...."