Daily Morning.

Mianhe, i love you.

"Good morning! Good morning! It's morning time! Time to go school~ Good morning! Good morning!" The alarm clock that was besides you alarmed with a very loud, annoying sound. You opened your eyes widely at the sound and shut it immediately.

 

When you were just about to get up from the bed, your sister, victoria suddenly entered your room without knocking the door, but she greeted you though. "Morning geenie-ah, can i use your headband? I can't find mine and i'm in hurry." She said in a very hurry tone as she looked around. "Morning unnie. Oh. Just check at the right drawer over there." You pointed the drawer that were full of your headbands and bracelets besides the mirror with your mouth while checking your uniform. After your sister had found what she want, she thanked you before going out from your room.

 

**

 

"Morning." You greeted to your mum as you entered the kitchen and kiss your mum's cheecks and she does the same thing too. "Where's unnie?" You asked your mum and took a seat at the dining table while waiting her to finish the cooking. "Victoria had already went out. She's already late for the interview." Your mum said, putting the fried egg at the round plate.

 

"Good morning." Suddenly a deep voice greeted you two with a smile on his face. It was your appa. He gave your mum a morning kiss on both of her cheecks and kiss you forehead, as both of you greeted him back. "Appa, your tie. You didn't fix it properly." You frowned and went to him then fixed his tie properly and make it neat and nicer. "Aigoo, geenie-ah, your appa just doesn't want you to grow up." Your mum giggled. "Whaa? Appa! Did you do this on purpose?!" You pouted, hands on the hips. "Annio, i didn't do it on purpose." Your appa denied but winked at your mum. You just puffed your cheecks.

 

"Okay! Times up! So, stop it or you two wont get breakfast." Your mum said, clapping her hands together and smile.

 

---

 

PS: geenie is just your nickname. :D