► teaser two; elise

` case #89045: beautiful aliens ;\\ closed; choosing the applicants

large.jpg large.jpg large.jpg

;eliseana, not your ordinary girl.


Setting: Somewhere in Accel

"Eesh, Ethan. Don't be such a baby."

"I am not, Lady Elise."

"Ugh, don't call me that."

"What do you want? Human-hating princess? 'I-detest-humans' pearl? Let me know so I can hologram it around Cell City."

Elise rolled her eyes, throwing a pillow at her brother's face. After the lady general called her with the other girls, she immediately packed her things for the mission. 

Selene, the planet's general, has received a 'ping'— she calls it— from its sister planet, Earth. The planet has a been receiving threats from the intergalactic enemies, which to Earth is a big unknown. Selene chose six girls from 46 districts of Accel. Elise, the peacekeeper's daughter, from the 23rd district, is one of the chosen girls.

Elise was really excited about it, since it will be her first quest outside the planet. But it faded after knowing their mission is at Earth.

Earth. Out of all the planets, why Earth? 

It may be very stupid for others, but Elise has personal reasons for hating the blue-green planet. 

Elise has nothing to do with it, nor object about it. Her father was one of the board of directors, alongside with the lady general, and he recommended her to be part of the mission team. She wanted to hate her father, but it will be useless to hate him. 

"Eliseana, you're drooling."

Elise stopped dazing off and immediately wiped every inch of her lips. After realizing it was only a joke, Elise immediately sent a death glare at Ethan, who is laughing out loud beside her. "Hahaha, I'm laughing. It's so funny." Elise sarcastically replied, still glaring at her brother.

"Chill, sis. It's just planet Earth."

"Yeah, it's EARTH." She snapped, throwing another plush at him.

"If you have problems, just call me with your hologram messenger." Ethan waved his messenger.

"I don't know how to decode message-linking from Accel to Earth. And you only needed a linker from the Axis Headquarters to have one." Elise sighed, as she slumped her body at her bed.

"I have lots." Ethan shrugged, a wicked grin appeared on his face. Elise sat up, her eyes widened, and started to stare at her brother, "You didn't... Right?"

"Sorry, but Dad's constituents were so oblivious that they didn't seem to notice that someone had infiltrated the linker storage room. Don't blame me for being so stealthy." Ethan stood up from his bed and to his metal drawers. There he fished out twenty linkers tied on silver ribbons. 

"What the fu-" "Nu-uh. Cursing is bad for you, Eliseana." Ethan wagged his finger at Elise, slightly grinning at her state.

"H-how could you?! Give me some! And for Qieulo's sake, could you please stop calling me Eliseana? If you were my classmate, you would be resting alone at the clinic." Elise said, bringing another death glare towards her brother.

"Oh, sorry. You're Min Jungbin in Seoul. Forgive me, Your Hotheaded-ness." He ruffled Elise's hair and returned the linkers on his drawer. "I'll give you one when you leave. For now, let's wait for 6 orbits. Sleep, Your Hotheaded-ness."

A yawn escaped in Elise's lips as she went back to her bed. "Shut up, Ethan." 

"That's your way of saying 'Have a great sleep.'?"

"Yeah, is there a problem?"

"Aish, shush."

"Shush yourself, Ethan."

"Shush yourself first, Eliseana."

"I am going to shoot you with my arrows if you didn't shut up."

Their bickering stopped when their room's intercom played a long beep, then their father's voice spoke. "You two. Sleep. Now." It played another long beep, and it became silent.

Elise and Ethan looked at each other, both of them shrugged and laid down. 

'6 orbits and your off with those humans. Jeez, I am so excited.' Elise thought before going off to dreamland.


Haiii, I am not dead yet! HAHAHAHA
Just wanna tell you guys that this fic is still open for applications. Well, I will only give a few days for those who are interested to apply. The deadline is undecided so you can have all the time to write and make me amazed by all your apps. ^^
For those who had applied, suggest this to your Bestfriend pals ;u; I am begging to all of you /bricked/ lololz
Well, that's all ^^ Love you all c:

- SowonHeart