1

Hate U, Love U

|| Chapter 1 ||

S E A R C H I N G  F O R  Y O U

 

 

“Who is the vistor, Mrs. Kim?” the 15-year-old JungSoo asked their middle-aged head maid while striding the stairs with the 7-year-old JungMi.
“The new neighbor, Young Master” Mrs. Kim answered.
“Really, they are our new neighbors?” the cute little JungMi beamed as she saw the new faces inside their living room “Annyeong~ JungMi-imnida~” she bowed as she introduced herself.
“Hello~ My name is Liu XianHua” the 11-year boy with chubby cheeks and milky white skin, accompanied by his maid said in straight English.
“Wow~ you speak English. So cute~” JungSoo pinched the little boy’s cheeks “But don’t speak too much English. I might breakdown” he joked and chuckled.
“Don’t worry, hyung. I only speak a little bit, hyung. I’m already studying for Canada” XianHua said.
“Your name sounds weird” JungMi interrupted “What planet did you came from?” she asked with curiosity on her face.
“Planet?” the little boy laughed at JungMi’s innocence.
JungMi glared XianHau then questioningly looked up to JungSoo.
“JungMi-ah, he’s a Chinese” JungSoo informed JungMi and asked the little boy “Am I right?”
“You’re right, hyung! But I grew up here in Korea” XianHua beamed.
“Excuse me, Young Master” the maid interrupted “Lunch is ready”
“Ok, we’ll follow” JungSoo responded as the maid bowed “C’mon” JungSoo invited and lead them towards their dining area.
“C’mon XianHua, let’s eat” JungMi held XianHua’s hand and dragged him to the dining area following her oppa.
XianHua blushed due to the touch. But not knowing about what he is feeling, he ignored the thought.
 
JungMi sat and patted the chair beside her “Sit here beside me” she smiled.
XianHua sat shyly as he is blushing again with the little girl’s smile.
“So, why did you come here in Korea?” JungSoo asked.
“We just came here for a vacation then we’ll leave for Canada” XianHua answered.
“So how long will you stay here?” JungSoo asked again.
“I don’t know” XianHua shrugged “But we’ll leave maybe before school starts”
“I hope you could stay longer” JungMi wished.
 
 
 
 
 
“Wow~ the stars are so bright~” JungMi beamed as she gazed the stars with XianHua at their balcony.
“They are always bright. Is it your first time to see stars?” XianHua asked.
“No. I’m just afraid to go out alone at night” JungMi said “This is my first time to watch stars with someone” JungMi sighed.
“But why? What about JungSoo-hyung or your parents or your personal maid?” XianHua asked.
“I don’t want to disturb them” JungMi paused for a while “And my parents are are already dead”
XianHua suddenly felt bad “I’m sorry” he then beamed “What about your best friend?”
“I don’t have best friend or even just a friend” JungMi sadly said “I am like that star…” she pointed up the sky “Always alone. My classmates always bully me at school for not having parents”
“Where are your parents, by the way?” XianHua carelessly asked.
JungMi’s head ducked down “They’re gone. They’re already dead”
XianHua pulled her into a hug “I’m sorry”
 
“You know, I can be your best friend” XianHua said after seconds of silence which lightened up JungMi.
“Really? We can be best friends?” JungMi said, surprised.
“Ne! Hmm…What shall I call you?” XianHua put his finger at his chin.
“I’ll call you Mochi!” JungMi said excitedly.
“What? Why?” XianHua pouted.
“That’s because of your chubby cheeks!” JungMi said and pinched XianHua’s cheeks.
“I think I should call you Milky” XianHua said, grinning.
JungMi putting down her hands from XianHua’s cheeks “Why?”
“There is no day that I didn’t see you not drink milk” XianHua answered and chuckled.
JungMi suddenly hugged XianHua “Thank you…” she uttered.
XianHua was surprised “Thank you for what?”
“…for being here and becoming my best friend” she answered.
XianHua smiled and returned the hug “Thank you too”
 
 
“Young Master! I already found Park JungMi!” ZhouMi said as he entered inside Henry’s room.
“Really, hyung? Where is she now?” Henry quickly got up of his bed as he heard the good news brought by his butler.
“She’s not already in Incheon. She and her brother migrated in Seoul after she graduated in elementary. She is currently a Freshman at Perfection University, taking up Fashion Designing” ZhouMi said all the information he got.
“Thanks for the help, hyung. But I have last requests. Please book me a flight to Seoul, buy me a house and enroll me to that University with the same course she’s taking” Henry requested.
“But Young Master, you just finished studying last year” ZhouMi worried.
“But that’s in different major. Although it’s kinda awkward that I’ll be taking Fashion Desighning this time” Henry chuckled “I just want to make it up to JungMi”
“Ok, Young Master” ZhouMi responded “But does your mom knows about this?” he asked.
“Yes, hyung. And she’s very supportive about this. She promised me that I can go back to Korea anytime I’m ready” Henry paused, smiling then spoke again “Anyway, how can I see her if I don’t know what she looks like at present? Did you took her some pictures?”
“Sorry, Young Master. The investigator didn’t give me some pictures of her so I challenge you to recognize her by yourself” ZhouMi said and left Henry’s room after bowing.
 
 
 

 
 
New chapter, guyssss~ Please make a comment after reading. Enjoy!!! :D
Anyway, who knows the Rookie group, N.O.M? OMG! I still can't get over them! They had a showcase here in the Philippines and I got the chance to watch their performance. They were so friendly. I even got A-IN's signature on my handkerchief. Kkk~
Check out their MV: Pretty Noona

 

mrs_henrylau89