Past, Present & Future

Past, Present & Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past, Present & Future

 

It was the inevitable. It was the end. The end of her fairytale, or that she was thinking.

 

For others it was just variety, something us idols normally do for fan-service sake. A made up marriage world, a fantasy.

 

But for her it was real. All real. So real that now it hurts every muscle of her body.

 

She knew it as it when she saw the CD lying on the table and saw the montage of the moment she and Khun had together.

 

The first time they’ve met.

 

Of course she knows it’ll be Nichkhun, it was all over the news but since it was supposed to be an anonymity on your other half she acted surprise. Which wasn’t really acting, because she must admit she felt that her heart will be thrown out of her ribcage as she looks at the elevator, waiting for it to open at her floor.

 

 And when it did, there he is. Her virtual husband. The most handsome man he’d ever seen in her entire life? Probably.

 

Just like the other couple who started WGM, they started as awkward as anyone can be. They may have met each other before, but it’ll be different now. They will act as lovers.

 

She needs to be in her best behavior. Because it will gain questions.

 

Nichkhun’s very first event.

 

She was all fidgety that night. She knows something was up but didn’t push on asking Nichkhun about it. And then she saw roses and Nichkhun on guitar and played “More Than Words”.

 

Honestly, she really didn’t know if she will cry on that moment. Maybe it was a good thing she didn’t. She would appear helpless and vulnerable. And it will gain questions.

 

The Thailand trip.

 

Once, out from the prying eye. Free from the questions. And she will enjoy it from the very last moment, and she did. She broke her wall that she build for him not to get too close, too cozy. In Thailand, she was free. They were free. And there will be no questions, at least for now.

 

2PM members visited them.

 

She will admit, it was chaotic. It was like having 5 kids all in just one day. She is tired, she knows that. But she didn’t mind. She loves it. She loves how Nichkhun seems protective of him. How Nichkhun tried his best to get her out of his brothers reach and flirting. She enjoyed every single second of it.

 

Even when Chansung secretly asked her, “How are you holding up?”

 

“I’m fine,” she said, because she is wrapped in a fantasy world.

 

The Christmas Event.

 

He did so much. So much. And she only did a little for him, and she feels bad. But she hope that he will understand. She’s already gaining numerous questions and it was getting hard to lie.

 

The Wedding Photo-shoot.

 

Every girls dream. To wear a wedding dress. And be married with the guy she loves, and hold his hand. She was happy. She really is. And she doesn’t know how much she can contain all these feeling that’s on her heart. Right there and then she wanted to tell him that she loves him.

 

But she can’t. But she let her actions shows it. Even if it’ll earn questions.

 

The Wedding.

 

Question for Victoria: “Victoria, will you become Nichkhun’s strongest fan and kind a loving wife?”

 

“Yes,” she said and stopped at that. Because she is afraid of what she’ll say more if she continue.

 

Question for Nichkhun: Will you make your closes friend and wife Victoria happy?

 

“Yes, I swear,” he said while looking at her eyes. And she looked straight at his. And she almost gasped when she saw something there, something that she’s been hoping to see ever since she realized what she was feeling for Nichkhun.

 

And there was a little spark of hope that maybe. Just maybe. It will be true. That there will be no more questions.

 

And now. The final step.

 

She cries as she browse the photographs they’ve had together. All of those will be just memory.

 

Then her phone rang. And Nichkhun’s number is shown on the screen. She sighed and collected herself and went to him.

 

She needs to smile. They need to part with smile.

 

His event is done. And she wants to congratulate herself for her control over her feelings. But there were points that she would just like to cry, they were a lot of memories. Beautiful memories.

 

But she need not to cry. She can’t.

 

And then they went to the 63 Building. And she wanted to back out. She doesn’t want to do her event anymore.

But if she doesn’t she knows she will regret it.

 

They are sitting at the place where they were sitting on the first time they’ve met. There is no camera or anything that will record them right now. Right now, it’s their own world.

 

She took her bag and dig something from it. She held the CD and gave it to Nichkhun.

 

“What is this?” he asked.

 

“It’s my parting gift. It contains 6 songs. All those songs reminds me of you”

 

“Can I listen to it now?”

 

“No,”

 

 “Why?”

 

“Just!”

 

“Okay, okay.”

 

“Nichkhun-ssi,”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Thank you,” she said. “Thank you for all the wonderful memories we had. You shared with me. For this fairytale. And now. I will be back to being Cinderella. Back to reality where I am just a mere girl who dreams. Now I have to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter