Two

Perfect Marriage

Before you read this chap I want to recommend some fanfic. This fanfic made by my close friend which is stephaniekim. If you like exo or sehun or baekhyun I bet you will like this fanfic. So checkout this fanfic guys.

Tip Of Pain


Two

Minho started his morning with unusual behavior. He woke up at 06.00 am. It’s unbelievable for him because it’s not his habit to wake up early like today. The reason behind it is because he have to fetch Krystal at airport. He wondering what Krystal look like. He remembered her face when she was still in junior high. Even though Krystal still a teenager at that time she has undoubtedly natural beauty. She got milky white skin, almond eyes, and perfect black hair.

Now he still trying to find his best clothe for fetch Krystal. He don’t want to look ugly in front of Krystal when he can finally able to meet her for the first time after four years. After thirty minutes long he finally can found what he wanted to wear. He drove his car from his apartment to Incheon airport. Minho arrived too early so he decided to just wait Krystal at the airport café.

One hour later he got a text from someone, when he looked at the sender name he can’t believe it.

It’s from Krystal Jung. For sake it’s from Krystal Jung.

How can he has Krystal’s number on his phone? Or who’s the person that save her number on his phone? Actually Minho didn’t care how can he got her number because he’s too happy because he has Krystal’s number now.

From: Krystal Jung

Minho-ssi! My plane has landed so I want you to know about it because my father said you gonna fetch me.

PS. FYI, I got your number from your father.

After he read it he knew that his father is the one who saved Krystal’s number on his phone. Now he just can thanked his father to do such thing for him.

Minho started to walked to the arrival gate. Minho felt nervous right now, he don’t know why he felt this way “Just keep trying to be cool or else Krystal gonna find out that I’m nervous”.


“Minho-ssi!” Someone shouted at Minho. He trying to find the person who shouted at him when he spotted someone he can’t believe it’s her. It’s Krystal Jung. His crush for four years.

Minho stunned when he saw her. She still beautiful. But now she became more mature and goddess like. She colored her hair to hazel brown that suited her skin really well. She wore a black top with leopard high-waisted short. She paired it with black long blazer and black heels.

“Krystal-ah, right here!” Minho shouted back to her. Then Krystal walked to Minho’s direction.

“Annyeong Minho-ssi! Long time no see” Krystal’s smile mesmerized Minho.

“Annyeong Krystal-ah! Stop calling me with ssi and call me oppa, beside I’m two years older than you, right?” Minho talked to her back. They walked to the parking area where Minho parked his car.

“Hmm.. Ok If you say so Min—oppa” Minho brought her luggage and put it in the car. After both of them get in the car, Minho started the car and heading to his apartment. Because he felt awkward, Minho trying to start conversation with Krystal.

“Krystal-ah, do you have Korean name?” Minho just realize this whole time he knew Krystal he never know her Korean name.

“My Korean name is Jung Soojung. Why you asked me about this oppa?” Krystal felt relief that Minho is not like what she think. She thought that Minho is a playboy type kind of guy and then rude and not polite to woman. But it turns out that Minho is a gentleman and polite to woman.

“Because since we were child I always called you Krystal and I felt weird because you’re Korean so you must’ve Korean name. Start from now I wanted to call you Jungie” Krystal felt some weird feeling when he heard Minho call her Jungie. She felt butterflies at her stomache.

Did it means that Krystal start to fall for Minho? She don’t know about it yet but she sure that if she really going to marry him, she will be fine. And now she’s not regretting for accepting this arranged marriage.

“Of course not oppa. I’m fine with it” He’s happy when he heard Krystal’s answer.

“By the way Jungie, have you decide which college you will attend?”

“Hmm.. I’m still confused about it oppa. Oppa, can you give me some advice about it?”

“Sure. I knew that you want to take Business as your major so I suggest Seoul University and since I went there to it’s make me easy to take care of you Jungie” He know that Krystal will have a lot of fanboys later so he want her to attend the same college as him, so he can protect her from those crazy fanboys.

“Oppa did you really mean it about you taking care of me?” Krystal surprised when she heard about Minho’s reason why he suggest her to attend the same college as him.

“Yes I really mean it because you’re my fiancée so I have to take care of you”

“Th..Thanks oppa. I’m glad that you can accept this arranged marriage” Krystal can’t hide her feelings. She feel really bless because Minho can accept the arranged marriage. Minho shocked because he can’t believe that Krystal say thankyou to him for accepting this arranged marriage.

“Jungie, the one who should say thankyou is me. To be honest I’ve liked you for four years” Minho feel relief that finally he can confessed his feelings towards Krystal.

Krystal in the other hand can’t believe that Minho have been like her for four years. “WHAT? Oppa you liked me for four years? I don’t what to say oppa..”

“Jungie, don’t worry it’s fine but I want you to give chance to start a true relationship. Will you be my girlfriend Krystal Jung?” Minho asked her to be his girlfriend when he still driving his car. Well it doesn’t matter right? What’s important is will Krystal accept his confession?.


Hi! 

Here's the second chap, hope you like it! First of all I wanted to say thankyou to wietri3, kakatiny, LuvMinstal, MonsterKiller, Frogeyes, and MagicLove007 for the upvote. And then thankyou so much for the 23 subscribers :3. I feel so grateful because I got 6 upvote and 23 subscribes when I just post the first chap, maybe it's not a big deal for other people but for me it's a big deal. So once again thankyou all! :3. Please give me your opinion about this chapter through comment or private message guys. Hope you like it and keep support and ship Minstal guys ^^. And I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistake.

Xoxo, tivanny :)