A stressful, first day

Love Pentagon

I've just been excepted to SM entertainment!  I'm so happy that I've passed!  But.... So I've been here for almost two hours in the SM 'campus', looking around for the dorms, and specifically MY DORM.  I ran in circles for these two hours, and I've EXHAUSTED.  I ran around everywhere and the SM campus is big.. correction, HUGE.  My head is spinning and my legs feel like they will collasp any second now.  I'm lost, I'm late, I'm tired, and I look stupid!  Way to go, Haeri.. 

I want to go to the front desk and ask, but no.  Being the stubborn girl I am, just NO.  Asking in front of many people, I will look stupid.  And now, I'm hungry, and I have to pee too.

"Lost?" A handsome boy came into my sight.  His deep voice rang in my ears.  Omo!  An angel came.  I looked up at him and smiled.  

"Yes, actually I am.."  I said my voice stuttering.  I've never met someone so handsome, really. "Do you know where the dorms are?" 

"They are over there, to the left, straight, and around the back." He said, his eyes meeting mine.  He pointed.  

"Oh wow..I'm so stupid.. Thanks!" I told him and made a leave.  Why would I leave?  Because the situation was so embarrassing.. to me at least.

I walked the direction he told me to, remembering his words.  To the left, straight, and around the back.  I went inside the building and made my way to my dorm.  B16.  The SM building was quite nice, I mean, it was huge and fancy.  I expected it to be a little more on the second-class side.  

I took the elevator to floor B and walked until I saw the number 16.  This is it!  Finally, I'm here.  I slid my key in and opened the door. I wonder who my roomate is!

I walked in and saw a BOY.  A BOY.  Am I in the wrong room?  Please tell me I am!  Is it even legal to share a dorm with a boy when you are underaged?!???

"Is..is..is..t-t-t-t-t-this room.. 16?" I asked terrified.  I looked at him.  He was quite handsome.  He looked up from his laptop and his mouth went wide.  Please don't tell me..

"Uh.. yeah?" he sounded unsure.  NO!!  I scratched my head and instead of freaking out and looking stupid, I simply answered, "I guess we'll be roomates."

"My name is Haeri.. What's yours?" I said to him.   He went back to the computer and didn't answer me.  Gosh.  Well this day is working out.  I look stupid, I was lost for two hours, I'm tired, I need to pee, I'm hungry, I (shouldn't have) left the handsome guy, I'm sharing a room with a boy.. and he's MEAN! 

Instead of ranting, I settled down my stuff.  I looked around to see the bathroom, and rushed in.  I ped my pants and sat on the toilet.  It really feels good!  I mean.. but.. you know.. well.  Nevermind.  I guess I'll take a shower now since there is nothing to do..

 

After I took my shower, I walked out and took a look at the MEAN BOY.  I don't know his name since he insists on not telling me.  How rude. All he does is that stupid laptop.  I don't even know how he got in. I took a look at my schedule.  I'ts 6:57 and.. dinner starts at 7:00!  Omo! I'll be late and I won't get on line!  I grabbed my map and ran out the dorm, heading outside.  This is enough, running for today Haeri..

I was running to the cafeteria then I suddenly fell over.  On top of someone.  And a boy.  He actually looked quite hot.  I dusted off my clothes as I got up.

"I'm so sorry!" I tell him.  I helped him up and kept saying I'm sorry.  How embarrassing can this day get?

"It's okay, you're hot anyways." the guy says and winks.  "My dorm, tonight?" he asks.  What the heck?!

"Uhm.. I rather.. not..." I step away and head to the cafeteria.  What a ert.  Seriously, I expected him to be mad or something, but all he does is hit on me.  WOW.  

 

I was happily on line getting my rice cake dinner. (It looked so yumm!) I.. don't have anyone to sit next to.  I don't know anyone!  Seriously. I glanced around the small cafeteria.  Oh hey look, the ert.  I saw him sitting with girls around him, suits him perfectly.  I saw that handsome boy from earlier with a few guy friends and with.. MEAN BOY?!?  How is that possible?  Nice, handsome boy is friends with a rude (handsome.. but I don't want to admit) boy?  Pffftt.  I thought Mean Boy couldn't even have friends.  But where do I sit?  I glanced around once again and saw this girl who was sitting alone.  She was really pretty.  REALLY PRETTY.  And she looked.. sad.  Missing her family maybe?  

I walked towards her and asked sincerely, "Can I sit with you?".  I asked it carefully - friendly, but not to the extent she'll think I'm mental.  

"Sure." she says and smiled.  She was really pretty.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"My name is Choi Jin Ri.  But I liked to be called Sulli." she says and smiles at me.

"I'm Haeri....*chews food*.. so how old are you?"  She looks pretty young, I tell you. 

"13."

"Oh I'm 15.. call me unnie!" I say causing her to smile.

"Well you're my first friend here.."

"Really?  Me too!  And guess what.. I share a room with a boy!  And he is so mean!"

We talked for a while and got to know each other.  It felt like we had a long friendship.

 

-

 

A/N } Okay, finally the first chap is up!!  I hope you like it.  Some mistakes are made because it's kinda rushed .. Sorry.. Also if you were wondering : 

Handsome Boy = Minho

ert = Jonghyun

Roomate = Key

She doesn't know their names yet.  Key is such a meanie!  But not for long ;) And If I was her I'd be so happy that the five most amazing guys are around me.  Next chapter up soon!  Please subscribe and check out my other fanfics!