~♥~

♥♥ I Need a Girl ♥♥

♥♥ I Need a Girl ♥♥

Young Bae look inside the mirror, at the couple who can't stop with their cuddling. They have it at each other ever since their show ended an hour ago. Seungri with his latest girlfriend. Young Bae had cease to remember any of the maknae girlfriend. Normally, his relationship will only last for 3 to 4 minths, but this one had been going strong for almost a year. Young Bae look around the spacious changing room. He is looking for the remaining three Big Bang members. But there are no sign of Daesung or Seunghyun. He could guess as much that Jiyong might took off for his hotel much earlier, especially when Jieun happens to accompany the leader for Big Bang tour. And Jieun did accompany Jiyong for their Japan tour. She is not alone. Jieun was accompanied by her.

Young Bae heaved a sigh. He did admitted that he is envy with his friends relationship. Even Daesung is in a relationship with a Japanese actress. Young Bae c;hecked his reflection for the last time in the mirror before heading out from the changing room. He had planned to just chill inside his hotel room. With Jieun keeping Jiyong accompany, Young Bae had the luxurious to have his own private hotel room. And he has chose a suite with a great view of the Tokyo city. His manager had arrange for his hotel pick-up and the journey will not be that long since the distance between the Tokyo dome and the hotel is not that far.

Young Bae look at his phonescreen. He has the image of her as his phone wallpaper. She really looks pretty in the picture. He has always known that fact and only now he has the courage to confront his feeling for her. He knows that she is in Tokyo but she did not attend Big Bang concert. There was no sign of Jieun either. Young Bae debating to either send her a text message or just call her directly. 

"Oh well..." However the moment he started to type out the text message, his phone had ring. It is her. Without a minute to loose, Young Bae answered her call:

"Hey, I was about to text you."

"Really?" He could not help but smile as her sweet voice fill-up his ear drum. "So are you still at the stadium? Jiyongie has already claimed Jieun few minutes ago..."

"Are you alone in your hotel room?" Young Bae asked as his eyes admire the beautiful Tokyo night scene from his van.

"Yes. Unless you want to meet some place else. But I'm not familiar with this city." Young Bae heard the sound of the chair been pushed back. "Young Bae, are you still there?"

"Yes I am, darling. I was just thinking of a possible place to meet." He knows he had make the right decision. "Why don't you go to my hotel room at level 10. Room number 1015. You can get the key from the reception desk."

"Ok. Do you want me to order for you something to eat?" 

"I'll leave that to you, Darling." He ended their call with a hopeful feeling. He has been waiting for her answer to his proposal. Not a marriage proposal though. When the van finally reached the hotel, Young Bae could not be bothered to enter the hotel by the main entrance. In his mind, the image he had captured is the image of his girl, who is patiently waiting for him in his hotel room. The urge to run to his hotel room once the elevator had reached his floor seems tempting. He could not wait to meet his dream girl. He pressed the door bell once and wait for it to open by his girl. Young Bae did not need to wait for long. The door open revealing the person who had been driving him insane. She is none other than Yoo Inna.

She stood at the doorway looking pretty as usual in a dress that was a gift from Young Bae. "The dress fit you nicely." Young Bae admire the way the dress accentuate Inna body shape. She looks simply y too. 

"Thank you for this lovely dress. Come in. I have order for your supper your favourite Chicken chop. The hotel just send a few minutes ago but it is still sizzling hot." Inna lead Young Bae to the dining area of the suite. He could see that Inna had arrange the table setting for his supper but there is only for one person. "You are not joining me?" Young Bae pull back the chair to sit and his hand reach down for Inna hand. He bring it to his lip and kiss the top of her hand. Inna smiled shyly in return.

"I've been eating the whole day. Come now and eat your dinner. I'll fetch a glass of water for you." Young Bae nodded as he goes about to enjoy his supper. Later Inna had come back with his drink and keeps him company while he ate.

"So is this a bad time for me to ask what's your decision be like?" Young Bae reached out for her hand to hold it. He wants to hear her decision. And he smiled when Inna nodded her head with beaming smile.

"However..." There will always that word come out from her lush lip. Young Bae prodded her to elaborate.

"Can we do it in secret until I am totally comfortable with our relationship?" Young Bae do not want their relationship to be in secret. He wants to date her openly. But knowing that she is also an actress who has her own fanbase, he needs to go along with Inna suggestion. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Sure."

♥♥ I Need a Girl ♥♥