Closet

Closet
Closet


A crackling noise was heard as Wufan's hand tightened around the red plastic cup filled with some cheap beer he was holding, a little bit of the liquid dripping over his fingers in the process. He growled quietly as he watched his boyfriend leaning against a boy with the same heigth as he, broad shoulders, a lazy smile and disgustingly colourful hair. Those two had been clinging to each other ever since they've found out that they're sharing the same passion for dancing. Really, he could strangle Minseok for introducing them as soon as they got here. He couldn't quite understand why that rainbow-guy was suddenly more interesting to Jongin than his own boyfriend. It was supposed to be a nice night with just the both of them getting wasted together and sneaking off into one of the bathroom to have loud, obnoxious and annoying in there, making some of the guests uncomfortable and some jealous. But no, some dude with more colours on his head than Wufan would usually see whenever he took a pill, just had to get in his way.

Something snapped in Wufan as he saw Jongin wrapping an arm around the other’s waist. He frowned deeply, set his cup aside and walked over to them, quickly grabbing the others wrist and tugging him away from that guy. Jongin had let out a gasp of surprise and was soon protesting, trying to tear his wrist out of Wufan's grip but he purposely ignored him. He knew he was being immature. Selfish even and silly. But Jongin was his and his alone. He just couldn't stand watching him being intimate with others. It made his blood boil in his veins.

He pulled him along the hallway and stopped in front of a door at the end of it. Wufan quickly opened the door and pulled Jongin in front of him before pushing him into the room. He followed him and proceed to slam the door shut. Jongin looked quite pissed at him and tried to tone down his voice to be quiet. “We’re not allowed to be in here ! Do you want to get kicked out ? What was that even for ?”
Wufan closed the distance between them as he stepped to the younger boy, causing the other to take a step back with each one the elder took towards him. Wufan glared at his boyfriend and clenched his fists. He didn’t want to be like this, it was just the way his body reacted as if to silently tell him to show Jongin who he belonged to, who was allowed to claim him. He cornered Jongin, froced him to press his body against the door of the closet behind him. It’s not like the younger boy was sincerely scared of Wufan. He trusted him and knew he would never hurt him. He would never hurt /anyone/ for that matter. There’s a reason why he called him ‘Bunny’ after all. It was just that he sometimes looked really intimitading with the way every muscle in his body tensed up and his eyebrows furrowed. The way he looked frighteningly at him behind his bangs. His voice was low and dangerous as he spoke. “Stay away from that guy.”
Jongin frowned and it took him a moment to realize who he had meant. He let out a little chuckle before he raised his eyebrow amused. “You mean Sehun ? Oh come on now.”

Jongin frowned as he saw that the expression on Wufan's face didn’t change at all. “You’re jealous..” he asked quietly though he made it sound more like a statement rather than a question. Wufan leaned closer down to him, his voice was deep, making it sound almost like a growl. “You’re mine.” He hesitated for a moment before adding “Do I need to remind you ?”. Jongin bis his bottom lip and nodded, unconsciously.

Just as Wufan was about to close the distance between their lips, he heard voices coming down the hallway, causing him to curse quietly. He grabbed Jongin’s arm and pulled him away from the closet door he was leaning on, to open said door. Wufan turned Jongin around, pushed him into the small closet and followed him into it before he clossed the door just in time as the door to the room got opened. He pressed himself closer to the younger boy, causing the other to get pressed more into the wall of the closet, his back flush against Wufan's chest. Jongin growled quietly at the uncomfortable position as he tried to turn his head somehow to look at Wufan and muttered. “You’re such a moron sometimes..”
Wufan scoffed and leaned down to place a kiss on the back of Jongin’s neck, mumbling against the skin. “Shut up..” He rolled his hips slowly and rubbed his crotch against the other’s while his hands crept up his sides under his shirt, causing Jongin to whimper. “W-What the are you doing ?”

"I’m going to remind you, remember ?" Jongin could feel the elder smirking against his neck. "Here ?" he whispered, fully aware of the people that were just a few meters away. "Of course", Wufan replied, the smirk never leaving his lips.





The people left a long while ago as Wufan and Jongin finally came out of the closet, their hair a mess and their clothes wrinkled. The taller guy run a hand through his hair and wrapped a possessive arm around Jongin's waist with a grin. "That was fun." he said, chuckling quietly. With his voice still strained and husky from all the noises he had been making into Wufan's palm, he replied, " you."

"Just did." was the elder's answer which earned him an elbow to his ribs.