Sweetheart

Sweetheart

It was a cold day and gray clouds were covering the sun; a weather you'd expect in autumn. Watching the leafs dancing around her feet to the rhythm of the wind, Melissa put her hands into the pockets of her coat to hide them from the cold. As she couldn't do the same with the rest of her skin, her cheeks turned into a slightly red color.

An old couple got up from a bench, so Melissa took the chance to rest her feet for a while. She watched them walking away hand in hand and it made her think about the future. Her cheeks turned into a more intense red when she imagined also walking hand in hand with a certain someone like this in fifty years.
She was taken back to reality when she heard footstep rushing to her direction. A boy with messy hair stopped in front of her, breathing heavily. Yoongi. “I'm sorry!” Melissa stood up from the bench. “It's okay, I also arrived just now”, she smiled at him. Suddenly he embraced her so tightly that she was able to feel his fast heartbeat through his sweater and started to blush again. He slowly loosened the hug and stepped back to look into her eyes. His curly hair was messy from running, his eyes shone like stars and his skin was pure and white. When he showed her his loveliest smile, she melted immediately. He was so beautiful that her heart could barely handle it, and she looked away to the ground. “Why aren't you saying anything...”, she mumbled under her scarf. A cute chuckle left through his shiny teeth, making him even more adorable.
He stepped closer to her again, his hands embracing her red cheeks to move her head up and she was forced to look at him. Her mind turned blank as his face got closer and she closed her eyes. Softly, he pressed his lips against hers and they both could clearly feel their body temperature rising. Time didn't exist for this moment, their hearts were one.

Their lips parted after a while and she was blushing from head to toe. After she opened her eyes again, she saw him looking shyly at the ground and his cheeks turned red, as well. He grabbed her hand and faced her with his lovely smile again.

“Happy birthday, Melissa.”

* * *

A/N: Uhm... does anyone need cheese? haha this oneshot is overflowing from cheese, in my opinion, and it's not even 400 words long xD