You will never be MINE...

“I’m your #1 but she is your ONLY ONE”

It all started at the month of June. When almost all the schools and universities starts their classes.

CL is just a normal freshman. She is not that tall, her hair is not that long and she is skinny. She is friendly, caring, generous, an optimist and always wear a bright smile on her face. She’s a type of girl who doesn’t care if the world looks bad, for her, it’s still the best place to live in.

Nichkhun, he is CL’s block mate. His personalities are just like CL, it’s just that he is not skinny. He is somehow chubby.

That day is their first they to meet, as usual they didn’t click right away. CL haw her own circle of friends as well as Nichkhun.

A month has passed and they are still not talking to each other, maybe they are both shy to start a conversation. Until one day, Nichkhun just talked to CL’s friend, so CL also joined the witty conversation. She found Nichkhun as a good person, she can tell if a person is good or bad by just looking and listen to how they talk.

A few days have passed and the two of them are already comfortable to each other’s company. Loud voices and laughs already surround the corridor.

One day, she asked him if it’s okay if she’ll just call him “Baby” instead of his name, because he looks like a baby when he smiles. Nichkhun agreed to it and he also calls CL the same way. CL and Nichkhun are already close, came to the point that they tell their problems to each other. Knowing that Nichkhun already have a girlfriend, it didn’t matter, they still call each other the way they already used to.

It is normal for Nichkhun to tell some stories to his girlfriend, including that “Baby” thing between him and his block mate. The “Baby” thing was fine to his girlfriend but he can feel that there is something wrong, because every time he cuddles his girl, he calls her “Baby”. Nichkhun told everything to CL, so he thought of something else; instead of “Baby” they’ll just use “Mommy and Daddy”. It sounds sweeter and cuter. It’s totally nothing to them, it’s just like a game that they plays.

Everything was normal until suddenly, Nichkhun got jealous when he knew that CL has a crush on one of their block mates, Xiumin. It was normal for a girl to have a crush on a guy, especially when the looks good.

Xiumin is a silent type, he’s not that comfortable around girls. He’s smart and kind. He’s fun to talk to and could be every girl’s dream guy. Xiumin doesn’t know anything about CL and Nichkhun, the only thing he knows that they are his block mates.

Every time that CL tells something about Xiumin, she can see how the smile from Nichkhun’s face fades. He really can’t hide when he’s jealous, he’ll even say it in front of her. The only thing that she can do is laugh then smile. Whenever Cl asks Nichkhun if why he is so jealous to Xiumin, he’ll just say “I don’t know. I just feel it.”. It always leaves CL with a puzzled idea. It never been clear to her if why he is always jealous whenever there’s a guy that’s near to her.

After their Midterm, they talked to each other through mobile phone. It started with I Love You’s, that’s normal to them. Nickhun told her that he doesn’t want CL to be sad; he wants her to be okay always. Then he asked CL if they are fine. CL answered no. They are literally fine, what she means is they are always sweet, they do care for each other and everything, but the only thing is he already has a girlfriend. CL doesn’t have any plans to own him but the thought of they are sweet and treats each other’s like a couple, there mus be something between them. And there is. They can’t deny that don’t have somehow feelings for each other, it’s forbidden. There are also times that he holds her hands in front of many people. He doesn’t care if what they think as long he is happy, it’s totally fine with it.CL loves to hug people or bears so there is a time that she hugged Nichkhun and he told her that he already misses that hug and it feels so great. Every time he tells sweet things to her, it always make her feel special and loved.

Nichkhun even tries to avoid her but he simply can’t. Some of their friends say that CL is the one they can’t leave behind. CL doesn’t want any awkward moments but the both of them don’t know if that is possible.

They do meet at school; they act normal as if that they don’t know anything. They don’t want their other friends to know if what really happens between the two of them. They still talk to each other like how they used to.

CL knows if when to stop. She knows her own limitations. He has a girlfriend and they are happy together so she doesn’t want to in and destroy the relationship that they built.

They tried to avoid each other without the others noticing it. But their connection is too strong. Even they are apart, they still ask if where is he/she, if what he/she does. They can’t live a day without knowing if how each other were. Their connection is stronger than what they call “M.U.” or “Mutual Understanding”. They are not committed to each other but they treat each other as if they have a relationship.

Their love has to end before it messes their good, wonderful, colorful and magnificent lives.