I WIll Confess If I wanted to!

Twists

   "Hyung!" Why are you looking so angry?" Seungri asked GD. "Oh, nothing! I'm not angry!" GD answered as both of them walk down the hallway. "Hey about that Arianna and you as a couple...are you serious?" GD asked curiously as he opened the studio's door and walked in. "Yeah! Hyung, I'm serious! I really love her!" He answered confidently earning slow nods from GD. "There you are! I will be going back to the dorm to get some rest! Please look after Taeyang! He will be singing the chorus," Teddy told GD as he handed him the keys and went out.

---Moments later---

    "Okay, hyung! That's for today!" GD told Taeyang as he went out of the recording studio. "Okay, I'll be going now!" Taeyang said as he went out. "Hey Seungri!" GD called him while he paused his game. "Yes hyung?" Seungri asked as he put away his iPad. "Can you please don't confess to Arianna?" GD asked. "Why? I will confess if I wanted to!" Seungri raised his voice at him. "She is still sad for what happened between JongHyun and her!" GD yelled at him. "Alright...?" Seungri said as he continued his game.

~Meanwhile in Arianna and Suzy's house~

     "Dongsaeng! You should be with him!" Suzy said as she threw a pillow at her. "Ouch! I'm not sure unnie!" Arianna said as she put her laptop aside. "Why not? Seungri loves you!" Suzy told her. "Should I really move on?" Arianna asked her. "Arianna! JongHyun HAS MOVED ON!" Suzy yelled at her. "But what if when I moved on with Seungri, and JongHyun might get jealous of him?!?" Arianna asked. "NO! He won't miss you! He has moved on!!" Suzy answered her question loudly.

     "I have to go somewhere now!" Arianna took her car keys and went out. "Wait! Dongsaeng!" Suzy yelled. When both of them arrived at the gate, they saw a mail in the mail box from JongHyun and Yoona. Arianna got shocked and almost got a headache and fainted when she saw the word 'Wedding Invitation'. Suzy opened the mail and it was written,

     JongHyun and Yoona's marriage invitation:

Date: 13 of April 2013

Venue: SM Town Company's Hall

Time: 6pm to 11 pm

~Hope to see you there~

     After reading it, Arianna felt unconscious and fainted. Suzy was shocked and called the ambulance.

~Meanwhile at the middle of recording~

     *Beep beep* GD's phone rang, he picked it up and answered,

GD: Yoboseyo?

Suzy: Oppa! It's urgent! Come to the hospital now! Arianna...just..fai..fainted!

GD: WHAT?!? Where are you??

Suzy: At the hospital! Quick oppa!

GD: I'll be there in few minutes!

     "What happened?" Seungri asked feeling curious with GD's expressions. "Arianna has just fainted! I have to go to the hospital now!" GD yelled. "I'll follow you, hyung!" Seungri said as they stood up and run towards the parking lot.

     When GD started the car, all he was worried was Arianna, not even the recordings. He rushed through the parking lot and high ways.

     "Seungri-ah!" GD called him. "Yes?" Seungri answered. "Please DON'T confess today!" GD raised his voice earning nods from Seungri.

     Afterwards, they went back to silence in the car. All Seungri could think about was Arianna too..it breaks his heart seeing her like that!