Prologue.

Oh No! Not Again.

Pro.

 

Chen doesn’t respond well when it comes to flirting or touching or just anything that has to do with relationships. He however, loves the attention that he receives when he’s singing on stage, especially there are hot guys in the crowd who fall in love with him. “It makes it just so much easier when they’re already in love with you. Especially since I at making small talk.” That’s why when Chen bolted while in the middle of singing What Is Love, everyone was surprised. “It’s my go-to song to get laid, there’s no guy who can resist me when I’m singing that.”

Chen ran back stage and grabbed Luhan by the collar of his shirt and hissed, “you little , how dare you invite him.” “Revenge,” said Luhan simply while brushing out the wrinkles that Chen left on his shirt, “revenge, Chen.”


---

“Why can’t Luhan just take a joke like a normal person?” groaned Chen into his coffee.

“He can take a joke, you just took it too far,” Suho replied wiping the crumbs from Tao’s lips. “Luhan ended up online as a worker for one of those “happy” massage parlors. He has a right to be mad.”

“I just only photoshopped a picture of him as a girl and put it online! I didn’t know that picture was going to get Luhan mistaken for a hooker!”

“Then why did you give the massage parlor Luhan’s contact info when they called you?”  asked Tao while staring into Suho’s eyes.

“Stop being gross and it was because they offered me 20,000 won. I thought they were kidding,” Chen shrugged while throwing sugar packets at Tao’s head.

“Well, they weren’t and now Luhan has disgusting old men who call him at ridiculous times of the day. You know how Luhan gets if he doesn’t get his beauty sleep,” sighed Suho while leaning away from Tao. Chen replied in a grumble of incoherent words onto the coffee table where his head was resting on.

“I hope that prank was worth getting your ex-boyfriend back in your life.”

“He’s not my boyfriend. It was a fling. FLING,” glared Chen.

“I’m shocked that I mean so little to you hyung,” said a voice behind Chen.

“Oh god why,” Chen groaned as his ex pulled up a chair next to him.

“I missed you hyung,” the figure said before he pulled Chen into a hug. “And this time you’re not getting away.”

-----

Hi there! It's been awhile since I've written anything so I hope if there's anyone reading, that they'll like it. This is probably not going to be very long but I'll try not to make it too short. Please leave a comment if you want more!