Underwear

Underwear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jirin, your boy is looking at you !”.

Jirin tore her gaze of a pile of papers on her hands. She shot her bestfriend – Gomi – a ridiculous look before scoffing her words away, “You called that looking ? He must be planning a way to play a trick on me again”.

“Come on, just accept the fact that you like him and he totally likes you too !”, Gomi playfully whacked Jirin on the head.

“Wanting to look under someone’s skirt is not considered liking that person, it’s considered erted”, Jirin rolled her eyes before shaking her head. This was her last year at this school, and she started praising herself for not killing the Kim Jongdae with her bared hands for those three long years.

They first encountered on the first day on their freshmen year. She slipped due to a wet floor – a bunch of boys who were in detention decided to leave the floor freaking wet after their punishment of cleaning the hallway. Jirin didn’t have enough time to gasp before her face came in contact with the cold wet floor.

She silently prayed that no one would be around at that time. But seemed like her luck was really not on her side that time when she heard a loud mixture of male voices behind her.

The school’s new hot group – concluded of 12 handsome boys – EXO. They happened to pass by and all stopped to see a girl kissing the floor with her held up to the sky.

“Chen, go help her !”

Jirin swore she heard broken Korean in that voice, and she remembered hearing her bestfriend Gomi said that they had 4 Chinese boys in their group of friends. *Must be one of the Chinese boys*, she took note that she would say thank to whoever it was later.

She had no idea why she was still on the floor, without making any move to stand up and saving herself from embarrassment, which she was suffering right now after three years, but whatever happened had happened.

“It’s green !”

*What the freak is he talking about ?*, Jirin frowned, she still had her cheek against the floor but this time she decided to turn her head to look at the voice owner. Her heart did skip a beat when his handsome, sweet looking face went into her eyes, the boy was rather tall and skinny, but his eyes were looking somewhere around her legs.

Her eyes shifted and she couldn’t hold back a bewildered growl, “What are you staring at ?!!”. She clumsily gathered herself up and cut off his gaze from looking at her underwear.

Why a total stranger stared at her underwear on their first meeting ? She couldn’t answer that question even after three years.

The only thing she knew that, the boy whose name was Chen, or also Kim Jongdae, had a new interest in his life that seeing her underwear everyday.

“Han Jirin”

That irritating yet familiar voice snapped her out of her world of memories. Her eyes turned into small slits immediately when Chen’s stupid face appeared so close to her face.

“Stay away from me !”, she groaned, pushing his face away. She could see his other 11 friends in a corner of her eyes, snickering when she continuously ran away from Chen.

Chen grinned widely when he took a hold of her wrist. “Which color are you wearing today ?” – his greeting for her everyday. Instead of a normal, simple “hi”, “hello”, “good morning”, he just loved asking about her underwear.

“That’s none of your buniness !!”, she stomped on her feet angrily as Chen chuckled, “How adorable, I guess it’s pink right, today is Tuesday !”

“And how do you know I wear pink on Tuesday ?!”, Jirin raised her voice at him, she didn’t know about that herself, why this punk right here knew about that.

Chen raised an eyebrow, he pulled her a little so that the girl was facing him, with a light smirk, he bent down and pulled her skirt up for a short two seconds, enough for him to take a peek at her underwear.

“KIM JONG DAE !”. She slapped his back several times but the boy only laughed louder. “I am right after all !”

“Stop looking under my skirt, can you ?!”, she muttered sulkily, even though she knew he would never listen to her, she had known about that way years ago.

Chen shrugged, pinching her cheeks with both hands really hard and waved happily while he skipped off. “I can’t wait for tomorrow. You should wear green though, it’s my favorite !”

“K-KIM-“

She was shaking with pure anger again for the third time that morning. “We would be grateful if you curse him without the Kim inside, we Kim brothers like us always had nightmare with you calling our names at night”, Suho chuckled, he patted her head lightly.

Jirin sighed. This was the other thing she didn’t understand. After three years under the target of Chen, she grew close to EXO, beside Chen – who seemed to love teasing her more than being friend.

Kai, Xiumin both laughed, nodding their heads at what Suho had said. “Next time call him Chen JongDae. Or this Kim Jongin will have a heartattack at night”, Kai winked at her flirtly.

“Shut up, Kai”, Jirin made a face. She was close mostly to Kai and Sehun, and they never failed teasing her about Chen.

“He is in love with you, Jirin”, Sehun calmly claimed. Jirin choked on her own saliva. But she couldn’t deny the flip her heart made. Chen is in love with her – that’s the only reason everyone in this school had to explain why Chen loved to see her underwear.

“He is in love with my underwears, even though it sounds so erted”, she grunted her face at the possibility. “I should gift him a whole pack of girl-underwears for his birthday this year, believe me”

EXO stood there, looking as the girl bowed and walked into her class. They looked at each other with small smiles flashed here and there on their faces, only Chanyeol had that stupid, crazy grin on.

“When will these two admit their love for each other ?”, Kyungsoo added with a sigh.

“When her underwear stops being in the way”

“Oh come on, Baekhyun”

 

“Chen”

Chen smiled to himself before looking up to look back into Jirin’s eyes, “Yes, Jirin ?”

“Your history book, thank you for lending me”, she tossed him a book and smiled genuinely. Afterall, they were close in a really weird way.

“You can show me your appreciation by pulling up your skirt for me to see your undies !~”, Chen sang, sending her a teasing wink. Jirin huffed, she smacked his head lightly before turning to go.

“Where are you going with those books ?”, Chen voiced out louder for her to hear, before standing up from his seat and followed her. He noticed that she was carrying a lot of books at the same time and was having a hard time to balance them with her arms. “I’ll bring these”, he gathered those books into his arms easily.

Jirin bit her lips, her lips were threatening her to let out a smile, but she had to pull herself back. She couldn’t let her guard down around Chen. “Thank you …”

Chen softly chuckled, “Like I said, you could-“

“Never !”, she kicked his with a scowl.

“You know I still can lift your skirt up by myself later”, he his lips and looking at her by the corner of his eyes. She was making funny faces at him, pretending grabbing his neck and choking him, and everything about her was just so cute in Chen’s eyes.

They arrived at the library, Chen just silently followed her with books in his arms. He clearly knew about her schedule, she was the school Studen Council’s President, and her favorite place in school was the library, her favorite drink is melon juice and the person she hated the most ? His smile fell a little, *She probably hates me the most*.

Sometimes, he did consider about stop trying to see her underwear, in hope that she may liked him like how she did towards his friends, but what had done was done, he couldn’t turn back, because teasing her was the only way for him to be around her.

“You are such a nerd, Jirin”, Chen snorted as he saw her putting back each book into each rightful shelf.

“And you are such a erted, Jongdae”, she simply replied. Jirin turned to take another book from a pile on Chen’s arms. “This one …”, she frowned a little, knowing that she once took this book from the top of a shelf.

Chen raised an eyebrow, he stood there, watching as Jirin jumped up and down, trying to reach the top shelf to put the book b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter