An Unexpected Guest

Best Friends!

The boys had all gone to bed.

What has happened? How did you end up with 7 super hot guys at your home? And that too all alone.

You wandered around the house aimlessly, blowing out the candles you had lit earlier. 

There was a gentle knock on the door. Damn! You had forgotten to lock the gates. Who could this be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Hoseok had a hard time sleeping that night. It's not because he wasn't comfortable there but something was happening. He could definitely sense it. Something inside of him was burgeoning; something that would eventually eat him up. There was fear in him, but a refreshing sort of fear. What is this? What could it be?

He got off from the bed and noiselessly climbed down the stairs.. lights coming from somewhere was reflected by the glass railings of the stairs..something he could get used to, definitely. Wait, what was he thinking?

Like a ghost he climbed down a few more steps only to see a dark figure towering over his hostess. Quick, act quick - his heart told him. Before he could say anything, he heard the figure mumble something: "I know I'm a little late, darling. But I can't get over you. I cannot bear to live without you. Be mine." She was going to make her retort when he placed a finger on her lips and uttered: "Tonight, you'll listen. Tonight, you'll stay with me. Be mine, I said. Be. MINE."

Not wanting to intrude, Hope retraced his steps. What is this? Why is the minty breeze in my heart smoking up into a fire now? What is happening with me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon was the first to wake up. Happily jumping down the stairs like a little kid, he could sense that there was something wrong with the place. Fallen chairs, wet floor, and an open front door. Wait, where is noona?

"Eidera!!" He screamed. There was desperation in his voice; there was fear. All they wanted to do was have fun, to be of help to someone and to be good kids like they always were. But this seems wrong; the stench of crime was wrecking the sheer breathing air. What have they got themselves into?

The boys all came out: all dressed haphazardly, looking dashing nevertheless but the air of boyishness was evident. 

Jin was the first to speak out. "Namjoon'ah, igeon mwoyah?"

"Ah, molla, hyung. I really don't know. It was like this when I came down."

Panic spread across all the faces. Jung Hoseok almost lost his mind and rushed passed them all, running from room to room, looking for something. 

"Hoseok'ah, waegeurae?" Yoongi asked in his typical drawl. 

"Noona...I..I saw her yesterday night." 

"We all saw her, hyung. What are you saying." It was Jimin.

"No, I saw her with a strange man. I.. .I think I misunderstood something. Damn, it all makes sense now...I..He.. That person was saying something about love and , I thought he was noona's ex or something but...I don't know... I am not sure. I am so stupid."

"Let's inform the police, quickly." Namjoon said grimly. 

"Wait..." Taehyung spoke as if he had an idea...He walked out of the house...

 

Jungkook was the first to scream... A red liquid ornated the verandah...half-wet..half-dry...blood.