Final

Three Words

She laying on her bed weakly while looking at the outside through the window. She can see that there are a few children playing basketball on the basketball court at the hospital. Yeah, she's at the hospital laying on her bed. It's been three weeks that she stayed there. It's all because of her illness, leukemia. She's suffering from leukemia since she was child. But she never lose any hopes to fight for her life although she knows that her illness is difficult to cure. She rarely heard that people who are suffering from leukemia cured. The percent for leukemia sufferers to cure are very low. But she accept it because she knows that is her fate and she can't denied it. She just want to spend her rest of life with people that she loves.

"I want to take your blood pressure today, Miss Jung", the nurse said. She just nodded and smiling. "Okay, I'm done. Please take a rest", the nurse said and leave but she pull her hand. "Yes, Miss Jung?", the nurse asked. "Ca-can... Can I take a walk for a while?", she asked. "But...", the nurse said hesitantly. "Please. Let me take a walk for a while. I will be in this building. Don't worry, okay?", she try to convince her. "Alright, but please be careful", the nurse said and leave. She just smiling and start to walk away from her room. She walk along the alley and she can see that there are a lot of people are busy with their own bussiness. "Move!", a guy push her aside which cause her to hit the wall beside her. She look at the guy and follow him. She don't know why she want to follow him. He go to the rooftop and it makes she curious with him. She hiding behind a wall and look at him.

He kick the wall and the pole on the rooftop. She can see that he looks like someone who is having a problem. She take a deep breath and approaching him slowly as he don't realise about her. She clinging on the pole just like him and sighing. He noticed her and turn his head to her. "It's beautiful", she said while looking at the sky. "Beautiful?", he frowned. "The sky. It's beautiful, right?", she said smiling. He was struck with her sweet and sincere smile. "My name is Jessica Jung but you can call me SIca", she said smiling. "I didn't asked your name", he said harshly. "Yes, I know. But I just wanted to tell you", she said and smile again. "You like to smile, huh?", he asked frowning. "Yes. Its make me feel better", she said smiling. He just lowered his head and smirked. "Although you have many problems?", he asked. She just nodded. He can see that she's wearing hospital gown and he can guess that she's living in the ward. Suddenly, she gasping for the air and fall on the floor. He quickly hold her arms. "Are you okay?", he said panicky. She can't say any words and fainted. "Sica?! Jessica?!", he call out her name but she didn't responded. He quickly lift her in bridal style and bring her to the ward.

 

She open her eyes slowly and look around. She is in her room. "Miss Jung, are you feeling okay?", the nurse asked her. She nodded while put her hand on her forehead. "How can I get in here?", she asked in confusion. She didn't remember when she going inside her room. The last thing that she remembered was she at the rooftop with a guy. Talking about that guy... Where is he? "Can I know how I get inside my room?", she asked the nurse. "A guy bring you here. You was fainted at the rooftop", the nurse said. "Did he told you his name?", she asked again. "No. He didn't said any words and just left after put you on your bed", the nurse answered. "Okay, thank you", she said smiling. The nurse bowed and left. "Who is he?", she said to herself as she felt interested to know more about him.

On the next day, she saw him on the basketball court with the children. He playing the basketball with them and looks happy. She quickly sneaked out from her room and walked to the basketball court. "It's him", she said smiling. Then, the ball bounce and stops in front of her. He turn around to take the ball and he see her. "Her", he said to himself. There's a few second of silence between them. "Hyung, what's wrong?", one of the children asked. He just smiled at him and approach her. She take the ball and move forward. They stop their steps when they bumped into each other. "Your ball", she handed the ball while smiling. He just take it without saying any words. "Thank you", she smiled. He frowned when heard her. "Thank you for helping me", she smiled and left. "Take it", he tossed the ball towards the children and follow her. "Wait", he pull her hand and she stops her steps. "Yes?", she asked. "Lee Donghae. That's my name", he smirked. She just smiling at him which cause him to enthralled with her smile.

"Anything wrong?", she asked in confusion to see him like that. "Uhmm.. No-nothing", he quickly turns his head to the other way. "Miss Jung! Time for your chemotherapy", the nurse called her. "I have to go now", she bowed and left. He just look at her. "Weird", he said to himself. He don't know why but he can feel something when he sees her although it just for a second time. "Do you know him, Miss Jung?", the nurse asked her. "No. I just met him yesterday", she said. "He's the one that bring you to your room and he's staying here too", the nurse said. She startled when heard it. "He's staying here?", she asked frowning. The nurse nodded. "Is he sick?", she asked. "Yeah, it's cirrhosis", the nurse said. "How do you know?", she asked again. "It such a long time that he went here but now he's back", the nurse answered. She feels weird with it. "You mean what?", she frowned. "He used to run away from here because he can't accept that he sick. But now, his parents send him here back for his treatment", the nurse said. She just keep silent. She understand how he's feeling when he know about his illness because she used to be like that too. After she got to know that she was suffering from Leukemia, she ran away from home and even tried to kill herself. 

 

She laying on her bed after her chemothrapy as she feels tired and weak.Then someone knock the door. "Come in", she said as she thought that the it's the nurse. But it's not the nurse otherwise a guy. "Lee Donghae?", she frowned. "Can I come in?", he asked. She just nodded while smiling. He sit at the chair beside her bed and look around her room. "So... What is your illness?", he asked hesitantly. "Leukemia", she said simply. He lowered his head and said, "Sorry". She just grinned. "Why do you need to say sorry?", she chuckled. He amazed at how she can be so cheerful although she is sick. "And you?", she asked. "I'm just visiting my friend", he lied. "You're lying, right?", she chuckled. "What?", he frowned. "You're sick, right?", she said, looking into his eyes. And she can know if someone lying to her. "Ho-how can you know?", he surprised. "I can know if someone lying to me or not", she chuckled. "Ye-yeah~ I'm suffering from cirrhosis", he said while lowered his head. "Good luck! Fight for your life!", she said smiling. He just smiled shyly when heard her words. "I need to go back to my room. Bye", he said while stand up from his chair but she pull his hand. "Wait. Can you stay for more longer?", she asked. "Uhm... Alright", he said and sit back on the chair. 

A few minutes later, she fall asleep. He just staring at her weak face. "I wish I can be strong like you, Sica", he whispered to her and go back to his room. He standing in front of the window while looking at the outside. "Good luck! Fight for your life!". He grinned when he remember what she said. He always blaming the fate for everything that happened in his life.

Since that, he often visits her and he feels very happy with her. He feels that it's a miracle that he met her. And everytime she with him, he can feels something different and his heart even fluttering when she around him. But he don't know what's that feeling called. He never felt like this too.

 

"Sica?", he open her room door slowly and peeking into her room. "Yes, Donghae?", she smiled while reading a novel. "Mind to take a walk with me?", he asked. "Around the hospital?", she asked him back. "Nope. Around the park", he said smiling. "But... We're not allowed to go there", she said frowning. "Don't worry. Trust me okay? Now wear this dress", he said while put a long dress beside her bed. She just nodded and take it. He waiting for her outside her room. "Sica? Are you finish change your dress?", he asked while knock the door. "Yes", she answered. He going inside her room and surprised to see her in that dress. "Wha-what?", she asked shyly when noticed his face. "Nothing. You're just... Pretty. Too pretty", he said. She just smiled shyly and her blushed. "Let's go?", he said while stretching his hand to her. She just nodded and take his hand. They sneaking out the hospital quietly and hoping that they're not busted.

"Yes! Finally, we're outside that hospital", he said happily. She just chuckled to see him like that. He bring her to the park near with the hospital. "So... Why do you bring me here?", she asked. "I don't know", he chuckled.

 

They spend their time at there about two hours. "I think we should go back to our room", he said while looking at his watch. "No... I want to stay for a while, okay?", she said. He just nodded as he don't want to make her disappointed. Suddenly, she gasping for the air while put her hand on her chest. "Sica?!", he said panicky when see her like that. She coughing and there's a blood then she fainted. "Sica?!", he widen his eyes when see the blood. He lift her in bridal style and rushing to the hospital. "Please! Help her!", he said panicky when arrived at the hospital. They put her in the ICU ward.

"You! What have you done to my daughter?!", Mrs Jung slapped his face. He just keep silent because he knows that it's his fault. Then, the doctor come out from the room and they approaching him. "How's my daughter?", Mrs Jung asked worriedly. "Uhm... It's so serious. The weather and the surrounding make its more serious", the doctor said and left. "It's all your fault!", Mrs Jung said angrily and rushing into her room. He just standing at the door while looking at her and feel guitly.

"Sica?! Mommy is here", Mrs Jung hugging her. "Donghae... I want to see... Him", she said weakly. He heard her and going inside slowly. "Sica...", he uttered. She smiled weakly when see him. "Can you leave us a moment?", she asked Mrs Jung. "Okay", Mrs Jung said and walked away while looking at him in irritation. "I'm sorry, Sica. I'm sorry", he said while holding her hand. "No... There's no need to say things like that. And I'm really happy for today. Thank you", she said smiling. "Sica...", he said while lowered his head. "Yes?", she smiled. "I... I...", he said hesitantly. "You what?", she asked curiously.

"I LOVE YOU", he said and cover his face with his hand. "Really?", she asked smiling. He just nodded and feel shy for his confession. "I LOVE YOU too", she said smiling while pulling his hand and put his hand on her chest. He feel perplexed. "I love you and you'll always stay in my heart", she said. "Yeah, me too", he said and kiss her forehead. Although both of them have their own lack, but they don't mind as long they can be together until their last breath.

 


 

Hello ^^ Hope you like this story. Sorry if it's boring or or what >< And sorry for my bad english too >///< To sugen123, sorry if this story is not good enough but I hope you like it ><