X or O?

XOXO

He taps his foot lightly,crossing his arms and pull a pout on his face.His eyes looking around,searching for any sign of her.A small sigh escaped his plump lips.

 

He leaned against the wall,tired.Tired of waiting for something that will never happen.She’s not coming,why would she come anyway?

He can just imagine the image of her come running to him,comfortably placing herself in his warm embrace.He smiled at the thought of her smiling at  him,calling his name with the beautiful voice of hers.

“Sunbae,”

His head snapped to the direction where the voice came from.He can felt blood rushing to his face due to the extreme shyness in him.His eyes watched as her silhouette come nearer.

“Soojung-ah,”

He watch as she stepped in nearer,his heartbeat getting faster as the gap between them closing.He’s now face to face with her,and he can feel like he can faint any moment.

“Sunbae sorry I’m late.I-“

“Gwaenchana,you’re just 30 minutes late anyway,” he shook his head,a smile formed on his lips.

The girl look up at him,a pout forming on her pink lips.She’s fiddling with the hem of her school blazer,her heartbeat getting faster.

“So why did you ask me to come here?” the question manged to escaped her lips.Somehow,she is having the feeling that something will happen.

The girl’s question shocked him.The reason?Oh the reason.The rate of his heartbeat increased at the thought of it.

                

              ‘Soojung-ah,you know that I adore you right?”

She chuckled at his statement.She nodded,looking at his face

“I...I... actually think of you more than that!Like you know,the emm-“

He stopped his words midway when Soojung step away from him.As if she rejected his words.He blinked at her,confused at her actions.

“I like you,Jung Soojung”

He lowered his head in embarrassment.He know what’s going to happen after this.Well,he expected it already.Rejection.

He already had his eyes on her since she entered the school gate.The first time he saw her,her innocent face,the pale skin and her luscious red lips.Her smile is like his energy booster.He always feel this sensation when he saw her around.

“I..I don’t know what to say” Soojung said,her eyes looking everywhere but him.

“X if you like me and O if you...want to stay friends” She said,biting his lower lip

“X for like and O for friends?” Krystal is confused “....why X and O? You can use other-“

“X means kiss mean hug” Soho cut off Krystal’s sentence

“So basically you mean I have to kiss you if I love you and hug you if I want to stay friends.Hmm?” Krystal asked,her heart beat rate increased.

“I want to hug you but...” Krystal

“I...I...it’s okay if you don’t”

Suho felt al feathery touch on his left cheek.Did she-? Suho touched his left cheek.His blood rushed to his cheek and he can feel blood rushing to his cheeks.

“Sunbae,I love you”

Suho walked towards Krystal in such a manner which got Krystal thinking. What is he going to do? She was wondering. Suho leaned in and cupped her face. He then placed a gentle peck on her lips. Krystal was wondering to herself, should I or shouldn’t I respond. She chose to respond and deepened the kiss.

Suho pulled away and whispered into her right ear, “I love you too.”