Our Crane

Our Crane

HI ^-^/ Hope you been feeling amazing. ^~^

This on-shot will have lot of switching in P.O.V. between Jessica and Tiffany, hope this doesn’t bother you. Please Enjoy ^0^

~K3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Our Cranes

 

Jessica P.O.V.

Here goes another day in school. -.- I’m just laying my head down on my arm while my left hand is writing something on this pink square of paper. This is a habit of mine, I write something fold it and just leave it there when the bell ring.

“OMG NO WAY!” ugh that loud.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?”

“I CAN’T BELIVED IT!”

“SSSSHHHH keep it down.” Even with my headphone on I can still hear them. Yes there that loud, they just sit two row behind on the other side of the room near the door, while I’m beside the window looking at the beauty in the sky. If you’re wondering who is ‘they’, well they are Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Tiffany. They are very very loud people. And Tiffany is glancing me once in a while, not that I turn to see is just that I have hawk eye. I can see clearly from the side of my eye. She always glance at me with a curious look in her eyes, I guess always folding paper might be weird.

“HEY SICA, HOW YOU BEEN PRINCESS?” oh boy, here come my loud friend. Yes I know I have loud friend too why complain about them? Well there bit less loud than them I say. I look up to see Taeyeon waving wildly with Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Seohyun following behind them.

“Why you here?” I ask.

“What you mean, bell already rung school over.” Yuri explain.

“Oh.”

“Unnie, Krystal texted me to tell you to meet her outside now and it an emergency.”

“Just tell her to wa-“

“Or she will spread cucumber everywhere you go.”

“Okay just let me pack up.”

“I guess you can’t hang out with us today.” Say Hyoyeon.

“I guess not” I reply putting my book and note in my bag and put it over my shoulder.

“Let go.” I say walking toward the door, as I was about to past it I crack a small smile and glance at Tiffany. As I past through the door I notice she smile back, with her eye smile.

 

Tiffany P.O.V.

As I was doodling in my doodling book (yes I have a doodling book) I hear Sooyoung whispering to me. “Hey I hear that Daniel ask you out, it is true?” I nodded.

“OMG NO WAY!” Sunny yell.

“But I rejected him.”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?” I nodded again.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!” Yoona also yell. I notice Jessica lifting her head, I guess we’re too loud if she can hear us through her head phone. She wear headphone like during the whole class.

“SSSSHHHH keep it down.” I shush them. I don’t want to bother Jessica.

“But you had  big crush on him like… forever” Sooyoung whisper yell.

“I guess it faded along the way.” Actually it started to fade when I saw Jessica and her pink crane for the first time, but I don’t know why. I guess she distract me. As they started to talk about other random stuff I start taking glance at Jessica, watching her as she fold and fold. She always does that before class end.

‘RING RUNG, RING RUNG.’ I guess school over.

“HEY SICA, HOW YOU BEEN PRINCESS?” Taeyeon enter with the rest of the group following her. I roll my eye as I see Taeyeon eyeing my Jessi melons. -.- Wait what did I just said?

“Come on let go.” Say Yoona as she start packing up.

“Wait.” I say “Let just check to make sure I have all the note.” That a lie I just need to see that slight smile on Jessica face.

“Okay, we’ll be waiting outside.” As they went out I started to pack I bit slow, now jessi walking toward my direction. Omg Omg I glance at Jessica and automatic smile when I saw that slight smile. ^-^ Me and Jessi don’t really talk, the only time we talk is when no one is around and it was only really small talk. I then notice someone coming in and slowly walking to the window that when it hit me that she going toward my pink crane. I jump over my desk and start jumping on the desk and grab it just before this girl grab it.

“Damn girl you got game.” I turn toward the girl, she have dark long hair, cold eyes, and a smirk similar to Jessica. It like if she was her sister.

“So what made you do all those ninjas move just to grab that piece of paper?” She ask with an expressionless face.

“First of all this piece of paper is a crane, and this crane is my collection.” I say, how could she call this crane a piece a paper.

“I see, well then see you later dense girl.” She say with a smirk walking away. Wait did she call me dense?

“HEY I HAVE A NAME.” I say as she disappear from my sight. She really look a bit like Jessica, maybe it just my imagination. Speaking of Jessica I get the weird feeling that trying to figure out it make feel like I want be close. But also farther away so I don’t have to feel this thing I feel. Oh, well. i pack up my stuff and went to join my friends.

 

Jessica P.O.V.

As I been waiting here for awhile I finally see Krystal walking toward me.

“Didn’t I tell you not to give her hint.” I say to my sister when she got closer enough.

“I hate your hawk eyes sometime, but don’t worry unnie I didn’t do anything I just went to get something and went out.”

“Krystal.”

“Fine I just wanted to see what see look like.”

I sight and just kept walking to the direction of our home.

*****Next Day*****

As I got to school I felt something different, I turn my head a bit and see Tiffany against the locker with an expressionless face. Does she know? Did she have the hint? Did she a-

“SICA! LET GO TO OUR FIRST CLASS.” Taeyeon say with a wide smile while dragging me by my hand. I felt more burn on the back of my head and I knew that was Tiffany, maybe she doesn’t like me anymore, or she did in the first place. I guess I should keep my distant since she might dislike me.

“Unnie, give me one your pink crane after class.” Krystal say as we reach our first class and just past by us.

“Well good morning to you too Krystal.” Taeyeon say as we watch Krystal walking away. Well then that was weird she always say that she would never want one of my crane, I wonder what up with her.

 

Tiffany P.O.V.

I’m leaning against the locker staring at Jessica trying to figure out what is this feeling I have when I see her.

“SICA! LET GO TO OUR FIRST CLASS.” There goes Taeyeon grabbing Jessi hand, I stare at Jessi again she better let go cause… actually I don’t know why but She. Need. To. Let. Go. Of. That. Hand.

“AYO, TIFFANY!” I snap out and look at Sooyoung in front of me waving her hand wildly.

“What up with you” She ask.

“Nothing I was just thinking.”

“About wha-“

“HEY GUY!” Thank you Sunny and Yoona.

“Let go to our class before the bell ring.” Yoona suggest. We all agree and start headed to our first class, now I have to wait until last class that I only have with Jessi to figure the feeling again.

*****Last Class*****

As I enter my last class, I wait for Jessi to come in. She came in… with teayeon holding her hand -.- like no just no she being to clinging today. e.e As class started I just stare at Jessi while dooling random thing in my note, I barley paid attention to the teacher I just need to figure this out it been bothering me since I saw her but it wasn’t much at first.

‘Ring Rung Ring Rung’ The bell ring for the end of school for today.

“SICA-BABY!” I snap my head so fast that I could of broke my neck, what I see made my eyes twitch. There stand that girl from yesterday hugging my Jessi so loving, she pull away and turn to look at Jessi hand to see a pink crane, she better no-

“OH, SICA I LOVE IT THANK YOU!” Okay that made my eyes very twitchy. Why is she even yelling? I can hear her very clear.

“Well it look like someone happy.” Jessi say.

“Well, is just because I just saw the person that make me so happy.” Oh that little ev-

“Awe, look who being cheesy today.” Jessi say while grabing her cheek. Wait.

“It is cause I’m cute.” That girl say with a pout, no that doesn’t fit her. -.-

“Yes, you are a very cute little cutie pie.” Whaaa… are the-

“I’ll let you chat with your friend for a bit, meet you at the gate.” That girl say as she lean in and KISS Jessi ON the CHEEK. -_- and she also took MY crane. I run out to see where left.

“Looking for me?” I hear the cold voice. I turn to see her leaning against the wall while looking at my pink crane.

“Follow me.” She say as she got off the wall and started walking. I follow not because she command me, is because I need to see what the relationship between her and my Jessi. As we reach the field she stop and turn toward me.

“What the relationship between you and Jessica.” I say

“Look who in a rush. Well for one thing is that we are not dating. Two, we are very close. And three, she. Is. My. Si-

“SHE NOT YOUR’S SICA.” No one can own Jessi.

‘ring ding’ she took out her phone.

“Well, I have to leave now.” She walk past by me not before saying.

“You better make her yours before I do.” Who does this girl think she is, te-

“TIFFANY, TIFFANY WE FOUND YOU!” There came my friend running toward me.

“Why did you run off, we were so worry.” Sunny say

“Don’t worry guy I just needed a little run. Let go home.” I walk away before any of the could say something.

 

Jessica P.O.V.

 

I’m walking toward my last class with Taeyeon beside me. I when I enter I suddenly got goosbump, did the A.C. too high or what? As I walk over to my desk and right away put my head down and fell into slumber, with my music on. When I woke up I knew class was almost over, better past time with the crane Krystal wanted. As I was middle of folding I notice a burn on my back of my head, I turn slightly and saw Tiffany glaring at me. Maybe she really does dislike me after all.

‘Ring Rung Ring Rung’ and I finish.

“SICA-BABY!” I turn and see Krystal run and hug me tight for a while, and this mean she very happy today.

“OH, SICA I LOVE IT THANK YOU!”  she say as she pull away and look at my hand holing the crane.

“Well it look like someone happy.” I say knowing what she was going to say.

 “Well, is just because I just saw the person that make me so happy.” Yup, she saw the girl she like a lot that she barley past by the hallway.

“Awe, look who being cheesy today.” I say as I grab her cheek.

“It is cause I’m cute.” She pouted.

“Yes, you are a very cute little cutie pie.”

“I’ll let you chat with your friend for a bit, meet you at the gate.” She say, then kiss me on the cheek before hopping happily out. Then I notice tiffany ran out the door fast, I guess is official. She dislike me. v.v

“Whoa there, did she see that chick she like?” Yuri say. I nodded.

“Well I do gotta say that she is pretty cute.” Taeyeon say with a creppy smile.

‘slap’ “OOWWW” Taeyeon say.

“Taeyeon were you looking at someone else?” Sunny say. Yes there dating.

“It true that she cute.” Yuri say, later earning a slap from Yoona. Yes there are too.

“But like really cute.” Hyoyeon dodge a punch from Sooyeon. They are also together.

“Why can’t you slap instead of punch?”

“Cause punch more effected.”

“Unnie, should you guy go look for Tiffany unnie now.” Say Seohyun the one who single like me but is the baby of every couple here.

“Oh, yea thank for reminding us.” And Tiffany Group took off.

“OKIE LET GO HOME!” Yell teayeon. So we headed to the gate to meet Krystal.

 

*****3 Days Later*****

 

Tiffany P.O.V.

 

It been three days since that I meet that girl who I have yet need to know the name of, and ever since that day Jessica haven’t made any crane. Did she get tired of doing it, she have been doing it for two years and she even leave some on or near my belonging. And I have so many in my room that I don’t even know how many there are. I miss her crane already, I miss watching her as she focus on every single fold she make. I also found out that my friends are dating Jessica friends even though they said they told me before, but I was too distracted to even hear it.

2 week have pass but still no crane. Lately I haven’t seen Jessi as much as I use to, I always see her in every time in the hall when we change class the only time I see her is during our last period. Now every time the bell ring I see that girl who I finally learn the name of go to hug Jessi, then leave with a kiss on her cheek. -.- She pissing me off now, and ever since I saw her for the first time I notice Jessi stop making crane and have kept her distant from me. Right now I’m in my last class staring at Jessi if she could read all my thought that I want to say to her, I got so frustrated that I just storm out in the middle of class. I just ran out the back of the school and sat under the biggest tree that the school have. I just close my eye and sigh, I felt the gentle breeze then something drop on my face. I open my eye and see something pink that look like….

“MY CRANE!” I grab it and look at it. Yup, just how Jessi fold it, but were did it came from. I look around but there no one in sight, the I look up and saw couple of pink crane on the branch of the tree. I got up and climb the tree trying to grab the entire crane. When I was half done collection I notice a outline on one of the crane like if someone wrote in it. I unfold it carefully making sure it doesn’t rip or make any damage. When I fully open it had the number 992, that when remember when my mom once told me about the 1,000 crane. If you make 1,000 crane you can make a wish, so that mean there a chance of the wish that jessi wrote on the last crane. As I climb higher I finally reach the last one on the tree I open it and it said…

“999? But isn’t this pose to be the last one?” ‘Creak” oh no the branch crack a bit. I just need to find another branch, as I turn my body to look behind me and the branch broke off.

.

.

.

.

But I felt nothing, no pain, no hard ground, just a warm feeling that send tingle to my body. When I open my eyes I first thing I saw was the most beautiful eyes I ever seen is was light honey brown with dark around them and what I didn’t notice before is that she had slightly grey-ish toward her center core.

“Tiffany.”

“Huh” I snap out when I heard my name being call by the most beautiful voice I heard.

“Fany, I ask you if you’re okay.” My Jessica ask ^-^

“Oh, yea I am.” Say with a smile but disappear the moment I remember I was mad a jessi.

“Let me go, Jessica.” I say with a glare.

“What wrong?” she asked after putting me down. How could she ask me what wrong after all she done?

“WHAT WRONG? I’LL TELL YOU WHAT WRONG, YOU BEEN IGNORING ME FOR  THAT PAST 17 DAYS AND YOU BEEN TO CLOSE WITH TAEYEON AND TOO LOVELY WITH THAT KRYSTAL CHICK. I HATE HOW SHE CAN HUG YOU, KISS YOU ON THE CHEEK, AND HOLD YOUR HAND HOWEVER SHE WANT. AND YOU MAKE ME HAVE THIS WEIRD FEELING THAT I CAN’T EVEN DISCRIBE WHAT IT IS, I NEVER FELT THIS BEFORE AND And and the crane..” I slowed down and my voice crack, tear sliding down.

“The crane you haven’t made one ever since that day and… I miss it.” I finally said all the thing I wanted to tell her, I look up just to see Jessi with a small smile. Why is she smiling?

“WH-“ My voice got stuck in my throat when Jessi started to walk toward me, so close that I can feel the warmth coming off her. Her hand went to fix my side bang, and then slide her hand down my cheek and I automatic close my eyes and lean against her hand. She then move her other hand behind me and pull me close, the hand that was on my cheek move to my chin and her thumb run over my bottom lip. OMG my body felt so hot, I feel so tingling, my knee weak, and my heart thumbing fast. Our body now against each other, I can feel Jessi breath and her lip so close to mine. I wrap my around her neck to bring her into a very passion kiss. As our lip move in perfect sync if we have done it for an eternity, all I could think is that ‘I love her’ I finally figure what this feeling was and is the best feeling ever. When we pull apart we were breathing hard for air, that when I remember about her last crane.

“Jessi. Where your last crane?” She smile and grab something from the ground.

“Here my last crane, and my wish.” She held out a crane that is was pink. I took it from her hand and unfolded, There was the number 1000 while on the bottom it say….

“If naught last evermore, wilt thou be my naught? P.S. thou shall be mine evermore.”

(If nothing last forever, will you be my nothing? P.S. you’ll be mine forever.)

“AWE YOUR SO SWEET!” I say as I lean in to give her a peck on the lip.

“I’ll be your nothing as long as you also are my nothing.” I say

“Yes I will too. Ow my teeth hurt.” Jessi say covering .

“Huh why?”

“It hurt because you are sooooooooo SWEET.” She say with a smirk.

“OMG, you got me worry for bit and you’re so cheesy!” >.<

“Just for my one and only.” Awe she too cute. ^0^

 

Jessica P.O.V.

“Just for my one and only.” I say as I see her blush. Awe I’m melting. ^-^ I see Tiffany look behind me and her face suddenly turn dark and… jealously?

“Sica-Baby!” oooh that why.  Suddenly Tiffany stand in front of me blocking me from my sister.

“Look here Krystal, Jessi is not your’s, she mine and I’m hers. So you better find someone else.” Whoa that was… hot.

“I see it work.” Krystal say with a smirk, yup her plan did work after all.

“What Pla-“ She can’t learn about the plan.

“HEY THERE BABY-SIS.” I saw as I went to hug my sister.

“Huh? What? Wait… SHE YOUR SISTER?” Tiffany say in surprise.

“Duh, you didn’t let me finish my number three, she is my sister not sica.” Krystal explained.

“Oh.” Then suddenly Tiffany bow very low repeated and started saying how she so sorry about how she treated her, how she glare at her, and other stuff while Krystal is trying to make her stop. I grab before she was about to go down.

“Faby-babe, is okay she forgive you.” I say as I peck her but Tiffany grab the back of my neck and we kept kissing until…

“OMG TAEYEON YOUR BLEELING!” Sunny shouted with Yoona and Sooyoung besides her trying to help out. While Yuri and Hyoyeon just chatting with each other if Taeyeon nose bleed not a big deal. While Seohyun is clean up Taeyeon blood while explaining how sometime Taeyeon get nose at random time, oh if she only knew how dirty teayeon mind is. I look back at Tiffany and she holding out a yellow crane.

“For you my Jessi-baby. I wanted to give it to you awhile ago but I was too shy I guess.” She say with her beautiful eyes-smile. I guess is my turn to wait to see what she wish for, the crane that we make for each other is our crane.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was my second One-shot ^0^ I hope you like this one. This idea pop up when I was making a crane in my last period that I remember how back in Jr. I would always make crane in the end of class and just left it on whatever was near me and that lasted almost two year. If you’re wondering if I ever did make 1000 crane… no I haven’t I never made it there. Anyway just sharing some random stuff in my mind when I’m bore at school and my mind just go…. I don’t know how my mind goes. v.v

~K3