Teach Me to Dance

Teach Me to Dance

 

Seungri coughed and then rubbed his hands to keep warm. It was a cold day. He could even see his breath while being inside the studio.  Apparently there was something wrong with the studio’s heating system and it wouldn’t be fixed until tomorrow. Until then, they had to make do. After dancing for an hour straight; Seunghyun, Jiyong, and Daesung decided to take a break and go to the resting room. Through a small window in the dance studio’s door he observed the other members.

 Seunghyun sat on the bench with his legs crossed, eyes closed, and ear buds in his ears. His head slowly bopped to the music.

Daesung just sat quietly and ate his snack. A red bean bun bought from the local bakery.

Jiyong was using this opportunity to put posts on his Twitter and Cyworld via his phone. He giggled while reading through his comments. “How can my fans love me so much?”

Seungri then looked at Taeyang. Unlike the others who decided to take a break, Taeyang had ear buds in his ears and kept dancing. He nodded his head to keep to the beat. Seungri couldn’t help but look in awe. Now that was true dedication. Even though the day was cold, he could see beads of sweat dripping from his Hyung’s forehead.

Taeyang stopped for a moment to drink from his water bottle. Seungri watched as his Adam’s apple went up and down. Seungri gulped and felt his face turn red. What was he doing staring at Taeyang when he could be preoccupied with something else? He just didn’t know.

Taeyang screwed the cap back on his water bottle and was about to dance again before Seungri tapped him on the shoulder. “Why do you put in so much effort Hyung?” He asked.

Taeyang took his ear buds out of his ears and turned to face his Maknae. “I just do.” He replied. “I can’t help but push my body to its limit. I want to see how far I can go. I want to be the best that I can be.”

“I see.” Seungri nodded. His eyes looked towards the floor. Why couldn’t he feel that kind of passion while dancing?

“If that’s all,” Said Taeyang. “Do you mind if I continue practicing?” He returned his ear buds to his ears.

“Wait.” Said Seungri. “Let me practice with you!”

“If that’s what you want.” Replied Taeyang. He shrugged his shoulders. “Just try your best to stay on beat.”   

“I can try.” Said Seungri. “But I can’t guarantee.”

“That’s good enough for me.” Said Taeyang. “Take your mp3 out. Let’s do track 3.”

Seungri tried his best to mirror Taeyang. However, he could never do it right. How could Taeyang be such a perfect dancer?

Taeyang stopped and turned towards Seungri. He could understand what the Maknae was thinking by just looking at his expression. He put his hand on Seungri’s shoulder. “You’ll never get the beat right if you keep looking at me. Just close your eyes and move your body to the beat. Remove all outside distractions from your head.”

Seungri closed his eyes and danced. It was a feeling different from what he had felt before. Before, Seungri had just concentrated on copying others due to the pressure that was put on him. However, now he felt as if he was dancing for himself. The last time he had this kind of feeling was before his debut and meeting the other members. Seungri let his body loose and left it to the music to lead him.

Taeyang observed Seungri dance with a smile on his face. It was cute seeing his Maknae trying his best to learn the dance. Wait? Did he just think that Seungri was cute? Taeyang placed his hand to his forehead and shook his head. He had to get rid of that weird thought.

Seungri was so immersed in dancing that he was slow in reacting to tripping over his feet. However, Taeyang quickly grabbed him by the waist before he could fall. Their faces were just inches from each other and Taeyang found himself gulping when looking at Seungri’s panda eyes. After making sure Seungri was back on his feet, he released his hands and turned away blushing.

“I’m sorry for that Hyung.” Said Seungri. He couldn’t bring himself to look at his Hyung in the eye.

“No problem man. I’m just glad you’re safe.” Replied Taeyang. Taeyang scratched his head. This situation was just too awkward for him. Both he and Seungri were so close to each other. They could have kissed! Wait… kissed? Why the hell was he thinking about accidentally kissing Seungri? Taeyang couldn’t help himself from staring at Seungri’s  lips.

“Hyung. So then can we get back to practice?” asked Seungri.

Taeyang removed his gaze from Seungri’s lips and shook his head. “I think we’ve had enough practice for today Maknae. If you overdue it, your legs will kill you tomorrow.”

“What if I don’t want to stop?” Seungri slowly stepped closer to Taeyang.

“Wait, wha-?” replied Taeyang.

“I want to keep dancing.” Replied Seungri. He stepped even closer, causing Taeyang to back into the wall.

Taeyang gulped. “I guess you can keep dancing if you want.” Taeyang looked away and tugged at the collar of his shirt.

Seungri grew even closer. “But I want to dance with you.”

“With me…?” Taeyang was unable to finish his question.

Seungri lifted Taeyang’s chin up with his left hand and then tilted his head to kiss his Hyung. When seeing that Taeyang didn’t resist, Seungri put his hand under his Hyung’s shirt and caressed his back. Taeyang found himself wrapping his arms around his Maknae’s torso. It was a light kiss at first, but Taeyang made it into a deeper one. They switched positions with Seungri now against the wall.

 He then left his Maknae’s lips and began to place kisses, starting from Seungri’s jawline to his shoulder. Seungri moaned in pleasure and unconsciously titled his head back to give his Hyung better access.

In the heat of the moment, Seungri couldn’t keep himself taking off his Hyung’s shirt and it was a matter of time until they were both shirtless. Their shirts carelessly left on the floor. Taeyang continued with another deep kiss and Seungri kissed back. The two thought it impossible for them to be together like this, but here it had happened. Taeyang then broke the kiss and placed a small peck on his Maknae’s forehead.

“I love you Maknae.” He whispered into Seungri’s ear.

Seungri caressed Taeyang’s face. “I love you too Youngbae Hyung.”

“Oh here is where I left my gym bag.” There was a small creak as Jiyong entered the room. In order to not seem awkward, Taeyang started dancing. However because he wasn’t thinking straight, his dancing was different from his usual self.

“Sorry for interrupting your guys’ practice.” Said Jiyong.  Jiyong looked at Taeyang and then laughed.

“What is that Youngbae? A chicken dance? Maybe you guys should take a break now.”

“Agreed.” Said Seungri. “We can continue dancing later…” And then he whispered. “…in my room.”