falling two times, betrayed two time

T ara love story

author pov

Soyeon standing there alone, she want to cry so hard but her eyes didn't allow her,she want to go away from that place but her leg doesn't want to move. 'i couldn't even blame her,she's my friend!!!!" She thought. She still standing there. She regret her decision to wait Hyomin in that shop. "Dumb Soyeon,how could you choose this place??!!!" She blame herself.

 

Suddenly, Taeyang and Minzy come toward her, she couldn't help it but just put a fake smile on my face and trying to act normal. "Yah,Soyeon-sshi, what are youdoing here?" Taeyang ask her. Minzy didn't even look at her,sge seems to be scared,regret and a bit sad. "Neh, i....iam waiting for Hyomin.....she will come here soon.....i guess." She said trying to stay calm. "Hey, iam sure you know her right???" He ask. "Uhm... yeah, she's Gong Minzy from 2ne1 right Minzy-sshi?" She said lying about her friendship with Minzy. Soyeon and Minzy was a bestfriend and they were very close,it was like she have known her for a very long time. "She's my girlfriend." He said making Soyeon feel like a thousand cleaver stab her heart.

Thank god,suddenly Hyomin come. "Yah,unni!!!!!! Sorry iam late.......mianhe."  Hyomin said while bowing. "It's okay." Soyeon said. "Omo, Taeyang sunbae, minzy unni you are here too?" Hyomin said bowing to them. "oh yeah, we were out for a date when we see Soyeon standing here alone." He said again. "I think we need to go now right unni?" Hyomin ask Soyeon. "Owh...ah yeah let's go!!!" She said grabing Hyomin hands and run. "Uh...bye!!!! Seeya next time!!!!!" Hyomin said while followibg Soyeon.

"Unni, what happend??" Hyomin suddenly asking. "No..nothing." she said trying to put a fake smile on her face. "Those expression, i know that....don't lie to me." Hyomin said. This time hyomin cute face turn to a very serious face. Suddenly Soyeon cry and cry and keep crying all the way to their dorm. Hyomin couldn't do anything. She just dont want to stop.

 

in their dorm......

Soyeon pov

When we arrive, i run and lock myself in my room didn't allow my unni and dongsaeng bother me and keep asking what had happen. So i lock myself but this time they didn't stop knock my room door and keep saying "unni!!!! Open this door please!!!" Or "unni, please tell us your problem maybe we can help you!!!" And "open this door!!!!!" So, i shout back "please leave alone!!!!! I need some space to think about my life!!!!!!!" 

Then they stop knocking my door and said "okay,but if you need anything tell us arraseo?" "Neh, ara." I said.

What happend to my life???? Why all people that i love keep ignoring me???? Am i ugly??? 

flashback......

i was walking with Taeyon my bestfriend when i was still in SNSD. "Yah,unni do you have any crush ?? "Taeyon ask. "Well actually yeah.." i answer. "Chinjja?? Who???" She ask couriously. "Dont laugh okay......it's Leetuk from super junior hahaha." Oh yeah????omo!!!!!" "Yeah!!!" I said laughing.

________________________________________________

one weeks later......

i was relaxing in a coffe shop when suddenly, i saw Taeyon and Leetuk was together laughing,playibg with each other. Maybe there just hangout or something since there were friend. Suddenly, my phone ringing. Someone had send a text message. I read it.

from: taetae cutie<3

to: me

unni......enjoy that view???? Good news for me but maybe sad news for you *winks*

uhm....me and leetuk are now couple <3 arhh!!!!!!! Sweet right?????

Anw, enjoy!!!!!!!!!

 

It was worst. Who is she??? My friend???? Or what???? Since that day,i don't want to talk to her again. All the other member keep asking why didn't i talk to Taeyan anymore. I didn't answer it but they keep asking and iam getting stress with it, so i decide to leave that group. And now here iam in T ara.

End of flashback.........

 

i keep crying. Before this i've falling for leetuk but Taeyon now have him,now i've falling for taeyang but Again my bestfriend have him. "Hmm" i let out a sight. Maybe i need to start a new life without falling for anyone now. I thought wiping my tear. I go out from the room a d get my unni and donsaeng back.

"yah,guys iam really sorry for threating you like that." I said bowing. "Ani,it's okay" they said and hug me.

_________________________________________________

One day later.........

My phone ringing that make me wake from my sleep. Minzy had sent a text message. I read it.

From: minzy<3

To: me

Unni......i need to see you right now!!!!!!

Please come unni T.T

 

I get up lazily from my bed,and go to the toilet wash up. Then i'll change to my casual clothing and go.

When iam arrive, Minzy was already waiting there alone. I'll go out from my car and walk toward her.

 

"Yah, Minzy why did you want to see me today???" I ask. "Unni,mianh.... iam sorry" she said and cry. "I've breakup with him." "What???!!!" Suddenly she hugs me and said. "He need you now,go get him before someone else get him." "But why????? I don't want to bother your relationship......." " i won't make my friend sad for

the second time right??" She cut and release the hug." Please go..........for me." She said.

Then i run as fast as i can until i reach a park where everyone enjoy playing with tbeir friend,family and daughter+son. I search for him everywhere until imfound him sitting  on the beach, no one was in there he's alone. Iam walking toward him and sit beside him. "Hey, sorry for what had happen, i didn't mean to bother your....." "it's okay, i know she was right cause i don't love her but someone else..." he cut me. "But, who??"  I ask..... Suddenly, i felt his lips meet mine. "You." He said broke the kiss and he hugs me.

The End ♥


Hi you!!!!

Finally iam updating......

But it was a bit short right....

I hope you enjoy reading it......

Sorry for grammar mistake or spelling error iam not good at it ><...........

Subscribe,upvote and comment ^^............

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!