~oOo~

My PeterPan ∞

 

You were silently reading a "Improving Book" when you were disturbed by the noice coming from the other room. You got up and kncked on the door before going in, there, you found your sister Ilayda wearing a pink shiny long gown with her tiara being a little misplaced on her head.

 

 

 


"What were you doing Ilayda?" You asked in a soft husky tone.

"I'm Cinderella Unnie!!" She squealed as she spun around showing off her shiny glass sandals.

"Oh really? Can Baby Ilayda kept silent for awhile because Reya Unnie will study Arraseo?" You explained to her. She shook her head.

"Andweh!" She protested. "Wae?" You asked her. "Play with me first?" She replied.

"What?" You calmly asked.

"Play with me!! Please Unnie! Please? Hmm?" She pouted and clinged on your thin shoulder.

"Ilayda I can't I'm busy..." You said but she started dragging you, you accidentally yanked your hands unsoftly at her. Her eyes became watery.

"I just wanted to play with you Unnie... You NEVER played with me before." She said between the sobs.

"I'm sorry Ilayda... I'm just busy and tired... Mian.." You said as you walked back to your room.

 


Hours passed and as you glanced at your clock it's already 11:30 am. You silently yawn and visited Ilayda's bed room. You found her lying on her bed. She looks uncomfortable.

 

 

"No~ Please don't take away my shiny sandals Please!!" She talked in her sleep. *She's dreaming again.* You shook your head in disbelief as you woke her up. She slowly opened her eyes and began hugging you tightly.

 

 

 

"Bad Dream?" You asked.

"Y--yes.." She shuttered while small sweats surrounding her forehead.

You wiped her sweats and said to her sleepishly. "You shouldn't have read those crazy books anyways... They were just influencing you." You said as you looked at her observing her reaction.

 

 

"But Unnie.." She said but you stoped him "No buts! Now sleep and you'll have school tomorrow...Mom and dad will do something this midnight." You said as you softly forced her to rest her back on the bed.


"But Unnie, I can't sleep." She said pouting.

"Then what do you want me to do?" You asked.

"Read me a book." She excitedly said.

"What book?" You asked as you eyed her. *Not those craps please.* You thought but too late. She gave you the book as you observed it's cover.

 

 

 

"Once upon a time there was a boy who.....

 

The end." You said as you glanced at her and found her already sleeping soundly. You got up and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. You glanced at the clock and it's already 12:00 am.

 

 

"Goodnight Ilayda, and... Happy Birthday." You softly whispered as you left her room.


You hopped down on your bed and glanced at the window... You observed how the stars keeps shining... You shifted your gaze to the 2 stars that shines the most. *Stars...* You thought as you closed your eyes and drifted to dream land.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's time..."

 

"Hyung are you sure about this?"

 

"Ne, We've been watching her since she's still a kid yet she never changed... It's time for her to know what Fantasy really means..."

 

 

 

Little did you know Six lovely boys are watching your every move many meters away from you.