CHAPTER 2: THE New Boss and Me

[ONE-SHOT] Operation: Fall In Love

SOOYOUNG

 

It's a busy day for her at the office. No one even stop to chat because all of their attention are focused in one goal. To impress THE new boss. Their infamous babe magnet boss who will be coming from his business trip. 

 

"Aigoo." She muttered while looking at the stack of files on her table. She needs to sort out everything before their boss comes in.  She took a deep breath and started again to organize the files when she felt someone from behind. She felt her jaw dropped when she turn and look at the person who stands tall behind her.

Then her heart starts to beat fast when he smiled at her.

 

"Hello. Are you SooYoung Choi?" The man asked her in his bedroom-like voice while still smiling at her.

"Y-Yes."  She wanted to swoon but good thing she stop herself. 

"Well, nice to meet a beautiful lady like you. By the way, i'm SiWon Choi." He then introduced himself. "We're not related, are we?" He joked.

"N-No! I mean no, we're not related." She answered while trying not to stutter.

"Good." He answered while smiling at her. Something in his eyes sparkled. But maybe she's just imagining.

Then he wave goodbye to her and walk away from her and towards his new office.

Her eyes are still glued to him and  was surprised when Siwon looked back at her and wink!

 

"Oh my..." She said while trying to catch her breath.

"Am I already in love?" She then asked herself.

------------------------------

 

"I think I'm in love." She announced to her best friends. When no one reacted, she look at the two. "Hey!" 

"What?!" HyoYeon said while eating her favorite dessert.

"You're not listening to me." She said while glaring at her friends.

"We are." YoonA simply answered while busy eating her banana split with ice cream.

"Then why are you not saying something?" 

"It's because... We're used to it." HyoYeon answered.

"Used to what?"

"Used to you ALWAYS say that you're in love." YoonA said candidly.

"Ow..." 

HyoYeon and YoonA shared a look at then look at her. 

"But even though you're like that, we will not trade you for the world." YoonA gave her a genuine smiled.

"YoonA's right." HyoYeon added.

She was so touched she almost cried but still stop herself. They've been friends since 5th Grade and been there with each other through thick and thin.

"Thanks." 

"So, who's this guy you're talking about?" HyoYeon then asked with interest.

Then she started to tell them about Siwon Choi.

 

Is he the one for her? Or there is someone she'll meet that going to rock her world as well?

 

[Author's Note: Thank you for those who waited for an update of this story. One thing I can share to you.. That there would be more than 1 guy who have a love line with SooYoung.. Please look forward to it.. ;-) ]