Regret

Too late to regret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were together for 5 years.

 

  When they were together Donghae will always have some method to make eunhyuk smile and laugh. Eunhyuk also love the optimist mood of donghae. They always get along very well with one another. To eunhyuk, donghae was like one of his family member that he won't want to lose. Donghae loved eunhyuk alots and cares alots for him. There were times when they quarrels and donghae will always be the one who apologize because he doesn't want to lose eunhyuk and even though he might not be the one who were in wrong, he will always recognition that it's was his wrong to make him angry and seek for forgiveness from eunhyuk. 5 years have passed but nothing changes they relationship except that it's the fact that they have grown closer to each other.

 

  One weekend, eunhyuk wented to work and was very busy. Donghae wanted to call and check on him but quickly gave up on the idea because he don't want to disturb him. But who's know, even when eunhyuk was busy he is still thinking of donghae and what makes him upset and angry was that donghae didn't even give him a single call from morning until now. On the other hand donghae stayed at home the whole day, never contact eunhyuk because he was afraid of being scolded by eunhyuk for disturbing him, but what's was wrong is that it was totally opposite and eunhyuk was waiting for his call the whole day.

 

  After a tiring day, eunhyuk finally reached home. He decided to text donghae and ask why he never contact him the whole day, but as he was still angry with donghae, he text him around 12a.m saying that he wanted to break-up with him but it not his real intent. When donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter