I fell for you

Love Potion [2Min Oneshot]

Days passed and I learned more about Minho than I had originally planned. He could sing and rap, he cared for me, he was competitive about sports and loved to play them. I grew more attached to Minho over the days. He wasn't like Key, but I liked it. Sure his clinging to me was annoying but he made my day happier.

"So, is Minho your boyfriend now Taeminnie?" Apparently Minho couldn't keep this news to himself. I took a bite out of my apple and nodded. "Aww!" He ruffled my hair. "My son has a boyfriend! Awww!" 

I laughed. "Tell me if he ever hurts you ok? I'll be there~" 

-----

We swung back and forth, a smile on Minho's face. I laughed as we competed against each other on who could swing the highest. He laughed and swung faster than me.

"I'm beating you Taemin-ah!" 

"No you aren't hyung!" I swung faster and harder and before I knew it, I was on the ground holding my ankle.

"Taemin!" He stopped swinging and ran to my side. I winced when he touched my ankle. He helped me up.

"It's ok hyung~ I don't think I broke it or anything."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to hurt it anymore.. I'll drive you home and take care of that~"

----

He gave me a bowl of soup and I laughed. "It's just a sprain not a cold."

"I thought you would be hungry." He put a pack of ice on my ankle and I smiled at him. 

"Thanks hyung~ You didn't have to do this."

"Always welcome~ and yes I have to do this~ I have to take care of people I love." He looked into my eyes and smiled. 

A few seconds passed and soon his lips were on mine. "I, I think I love you Taemin~"

I got wide eyes at what he said and my heart beat faster. Minho was making me feel like this? 

"It's ok Taemin-ah~ You don't have to say it back."

"I love you too Minho hyung." I said it in a whisper but I knew Minho heard me. He gasped and startled me with a hug. 

I smiled but then that soon disappeared. It was Sunday. Tomorrow would be two weeks. 

This is what I was afraid of. I fell in love with him, but I knew that tomorrow he would forget about everything and I would be left with a broken heart...

----

I walked through the school doors to find Minho leaning against my locker. He waved and smiled. When I got closer to him, he gave me a hug. He didn't say anything as he took my hand and lead me to the rooftop. 

"What are we doing here?"

"I-I lied to you Taemin.."

"What do you mean you lied?" I stared at him and he looked up into my eyes. 

"The potion that Jonghyun gave you..." 

I gasped. "You know about that?"

He nodded. "It was all part of a plan. The potion wasn't real. Jonghyun's plan was that you would fall for me. I've always liked you Taemin and I always grew jealous when I saw you with Key, staring at him. I'm sorry. If you don't like me anymore, it's fine~"

I stayed silent as Minho got up. "I still love you Taemin."

I surprised Minho by giving him a hug, planting my lips on his. "And I still love you Minho hyung. What you did.. I don't like liars.. but what you did was sweet~" I smiled up at him. "When I knew that the potion was going to wear off today, I grew sad because I realized that during those 2 weeks, I ended up falling for you."

He smiled back at me. "You don't have any feelings for Key anymore right?"

I shook my head no and held his hand as I laid my head on his shoulder.

----

Gah, sorry if this oneshot was undetailed and boring >< I was expecting it to be better, but I grew lazy >< 

Hope you still liked it tho x3