End

Stay with Me

Stay with me,

 

“isn’t it not heavy Chaerin-ah?” she ask Chaerin who sit in front of her, she turn her head from her paper to facing her eonnie, she give her a smile before answer,

“maybe, but I don’t feel it” she answer as she rubbing her big tummy, she’s already married six month ago.

“I cant wait for him” she said again,

“me too” Bom turn her head on the little picture on her table , its her and her husband , she’s already married with him about 1 years ago, but they still didn’t birth a baby yet. Chaerin heard Bom sigh , she grab Bom hand and smile to her , Bom look at her face. How her life is completely now. She has a good and gentle husband and she will birth her baby soon. Its not that Bom husband is bad, he perfectly good and gentle too. But she need a baby in the middle of her family.

“God will send you a beautiful baby too eonnie yah,” Chaerin try to convince her eonnie,

“I know..” they continue their work again , actually Chaerin is not Bom staff , but she always come to her boutique to help her make a new design of her own brand.

“are you busy this noon?” Chaerin suddelnly ask Bom when they busy with their own paper,

“not really , wae?”

“accompany me to the baby’s clothes shop, can you?”

“sure!” Bom clap her hands and showing her excited face.

“geurae!!” Chaerin giggled seeing her childish eonnie. She grab her phone in front of her and calling her husband number.

“I’ll go shopping with Bommie eonnie this noon, just pick me up in the evening” she said in her phone. Bom just noticing her move.

 

 

 

 

Its raining on the outside , Both Bom with Chaerin walk under the big black umbrella to the baby clothes shop. Bom stopped her step when she saw a women carrying her child walk under the umbrella too infront of her,

“eonnie? Gwaenchana?” Chaerin ask her , she blink her eyes ,

“ah gwaenchana Chaerin-ah”

“its look not okay eonnie ?”

“trust me , im okay lets go” they continue to walk.

 

 

 

Chaerin gasped looking at so many cute stuff on the baby thing shop, she smile brightly then wrap Bom hand to help her choose some clothes for her baby,

“this , I think this is more perfect to your son Chaerin-ah” Bom showing a clothes with green color,

“its for my son or for you eonnieya?” she giggled, Bom slap her arms

“yah its better im not showing you the pink color!” she yelled ,

“arraseo eonnie”

“CL-ah” Bom suddenly called Chaerin when she bussy to choose another thing for the baby, she humming without looking at Bom face , still focused on the clothes.

“don’t bored if I always visited your home after you give a birth arraseo?” Bom said, make Chaerin turn her head on her,

“its fine eonnie , at least you will help me right?” she said and chuckled, Bom just looking on her with flat face.

“eonnie , I will always welcoming you whenever you visit my home and playing with my baby seriously” Chaerin said again , make Bom smile brightly. She hug Chaerin and poke her back pretend to cry,

“Gumawo CL-ah!!”

“oh?! Chaerin-ah! Is that Young Bae??” Bom said as she pointing on the glass of the window.

“oh? Oppa? I said to pick me up at evening why he come here?” she mumbled, they saw Young Bae run out from his car and enter the shop, he give them smile and wrapped his arms around Chaerin waist with another hand rubbing her big tummy and kiss it.

“I tell you to pick me up in the evening” Chaerin said,

“I want shopping with you” Young Bae showing his moon eyes when he smile, Bom bite her lower lips , suddenly she miss with her husband , he’s busy maybe. She snapped out when her phone is ringing , its from him. Jiyong . her husband. She pick it up.

“where are you? I don’t found you at the boutique?” he ask her on the line phone,

“youre at my boutique?”

“yes Iam , its rain in the outside baby where are you?” she heard his worried voice on there,

“on the baby clothes shop , Im with Chaerin and Young Bae here. I.. will back soon”

“okay , I wait you here baby”

“wait, as I remember you said you’ll have some meeting today with your client , why you suddenly come to my boutique and waiting me there?”

“I just have one meeting this day , since the weather is bad they cancel it. ask Young Bae for take you here ok?”

“arraseo”

“why eonnie? Is that Jiyong oppa?” Chaerin ask after Bom hung the phone. She smile and nodded.

“I should back to my boutique Chaerin-ah” Bom said,

“is hard rain in the outside eonnie , wait here I’ll pay all of it then we back together”

“anniya Chaerin-ah , I can go back with myself. We bought the umbrella here right?”

“wait noona , Jiyong must be ask me to take you back right?”

“anniy Young Bae-ah nan gwaenchana” Bom run and leave them, grab her umbrella then walk slowly back to her boutique. She stopped her step when she walk in front of the ramen restaurant. A couple of parents with two kids on the small chair laughing at their mom when their mom clapping her hands and sing. She staring at them. Its must be happy , she imagine herself with Chaerin sitting on there and their husband , they eat the food together with their kids. The wind bring the water of rain attacked Bom body. Her body is wet now but she didn’t care. Still staring at them. Her tears fall down on her cheek. I envy them, she said on her mind. The stronger wind attacked her body make her gasped when her umbrella flying from her hand. She let out the umbrella and trying to hide herself from the wind with lean her body on the wall. she run little to back to her boutique.

“Mrs. Kwon !” her staff yelling seeing Bom wet body, someone quickly bring her a dry blanket and place it to Bom Body, Jiyong out from her room and gasped. He quickly run to his wife and hug her body,

“what happen?? Where is Young Bae? Humh?” he ask Bom with rubbing her face gently.

“still in the baby clothes shop”

“what?!! How can he let you back by yourself while in the outside is raining hard and the wind blow so strong?? you Young Bae-ah” Bom place her head on his chest, he rubbing her hair.

“don’t blame him , I want go back here by myself. Its my fault”

“but Mrs. Kwon as I remember you brought an umbrella with Mrs. Dong just now”

“the umbrella ,, its flying when the wind blowing” Bom hide her face on his neck,

“lets go home. Oh no you should change first”

“this sir , a dry clother for Mrs Kwon” the staff said as she offered a white shirt and skinny jeans.

“thank you” Jiyong lead her to her room and helping her for change. Her face look so pale and shivering, she look at the outside of the window.

“Jiyong-ah” she call her husband who busy the white shirt that the staff give before,

“yes baby” he said still busy on the shirt.

“are you happy with me?” Bom question make him stopped to busy with the shirt. He turn his head on Bom back , she’s still staring at the outside of the window.

“what are you talking about? Of course im happy”

“without the child between us?” Jiyong hyg her body from the behind. He don’t care if her body is wet and cold.

“yes Im still happy. For me as long as you still with me and love me , Im the happier person in this world ” he said as he kiss her shoulder.

“here your shirt, lets go home Im wait on the outside baby” he said let off his hug and offered the shirt to Bom , she accept it with blank face.

“don’t think too much , I love you” he peck Bom lips and walk leave her.

 

He knocked the door , ask Bom to let him enter to her room. She said come in then he go inside her room. He saw she’s drying her long hair with the towel. He hug her body and inhale her cent.

“go home now?” Jiyong asked her,

“anniya we cant go home , I’ve so many thing to do. We near on our brand fashion week”

“I will be here then”

“just back to the office , your staff need you”

“you don’t like me here?”

“noo its not like that”

“tell me whats on your mind?”

“I don’t know” she walk closer to Jiyong and hug his body. Rest her head on hi shoulder. She smile feeling so comfortable there.

“how if I cant give you a child?” Bom ask him, he bend down his head for kiss her cheek.

“we can adopted a child”

“how if your mom don’t like to adopted a child?”

“how if your mom suddenly don’t like with me , hate me and ask you to married another girl?” bom cut Jiyong when he about to answer , she attacked him with some bad question

“Bom stop it! why are you talking about bad situation?? My mom is not kind of that really don’t think like that”

“I feel so guilty Ji , really you should-” Jiyong cut her word with his lips. He attacked her lips then rubbing her back.

“I should what? Love you till die? Yes I will baby, I love you so much. Im die without you” he hug her tight afraid if she will leave him.

“can we don’t think about child?”

“but..”

“no no , I don’t want heard about anything”

“Young Bae and Chaerin is here , want me to call Chaerin?” Jiyong said again, he looking at Bom eyes. She nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

 

The day when Chaerin born her son is come , now she’s on the hospital waiting for Chaerin.he hold her husband hand tight. He kiss Bom cheek for make her calm. Young Bae is with her wife on the inside of the room.

“Chaerin will be happy” Bom said in low tone

“don’t start baby , I don’t like it” Jiyong whispered on her ear but she ignore it. when the doctor come out with his bright smile Bom quickly stood up and walk closer to the doctor.

“how’s it doctor?”  Bom ask , Chaerin parent with Young Bae parents standing behind Bom , hugging each other.

“the baby boy is so handsome like his dad , congratulation the baby is health his mom too , now she will move to another room and you all can see her baby”

“thank you doctor” Bom clapping her hands , cant wait to see Chaerin son for the first time. Jiyong hug her body try to calm down,

“let their parents first please baby” he said , Bom give him a weird look,

“huk wae?”

“its okay Jiyong-ah , we’re excited to , come on Bom lets see your nephew” Chaerin mom grab her hand , they leave Jiyong with Young Bae dad alone there.

“what happen?” Mr.Dong ask him,

“Bommie ahboji , she acted weird really. All her mind is hunchae baby. She don’t even think about me , or herself, she’s to excited. I ask her eat but she refuse it”

“she need a baby too”

“we try to make it but .. you know until now we haven’t it yet”

“what the doctor said?”

“he said that we’re too tired and need time to rest. But how can? We even take our honeymoon after we married. Its been one year” Mr. Dong poke Jiyong shoulder like Young Bae always did to make him calm.

“God will send you a beautiful daughter for you two” Jiyong gasped hearing Young Bae dad word,

“just relax all is need time Ji , trust me. always beside Bom whenever she alone. Even she said she need alone with herself”

“thanks ahbojji”

“nah kajja , lets see my first grandson” Jiyong smile nodded his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been one week after Chaerin give birt her son. Jiyong is worriedly looking for Bom in her boutique. But she doesn’t there. He ask her staff but they said they don’t know where is Bom. Its already night. He keep calling Bom phone but she never pick it until her number is not active. He more worried now. She must be on Chaerin home omg Bom. He quickly call Young Bae number and asking for Bom. Yes she’s there. He take a deep breath and sit on the couch in Bom room. He cover his face.

“Bom , youre really act so weird baby” he stood up and walk out to his car heading to Young Bae home. He press the bell door when he arrived. Young Bae open it for Jiyong.

“where is she?” Jiyong ask him,

“in my son room”

“Ji” Young Bae stopped Jiyong step with hold his shoulder. He turn his head on YoungBae.

“whats that Young Bae-ah?”

“your wife”

“what happen with her?”

“Im happy she’s here really but , Chaerin is the mom of my son here. Im okay if Bom help her but ,”

“what?”

“she did what Chaerin should did, start from change his diapers , take a bath him , carrying him she just let out my son when my son is hungry. Its weird Ji”

“im .. ” Jiyong massaging his head , about to cry but he hold it.

“Im sorry Young Bae-ah , Im so sorry”

“oppa!! I told you to not tell to Jiyong oppa” Chaerin yelled , she’s standing on the stairs. Looking mad at her husband.

“Im sorry oppa , its not true , I love it. I love bommie eonnie is here” On the upstairs Bom covered . Her tears is flood up on her cheek. She hold it but she failed.

“Im sorry Chaerin-ah Im sorry I shouldn’t do that!” Bom run out from the house. Jiyong run following her.

“Bom!!” he called her name but she didn’t stop to run. He try to run faster then catch her body. She finally on his arms. He hug it tight don’t want to let her go.

“its okay baby , it okay .. Im here” his tears fall down on his cheek when Bom crying hard. Her body is trembling. He even heard he cant breath.

“Bommie , stop it please you hurt me” he said ,

“you should divorce me Ji” Jiyong tighten his hug on her,

“I don’t want , I love you”

“I cant give you a child, just married with other girl”

“don’t said like that! I just love you! how can I married with another girl if I love you so much huh?”

“forgot me!”

“I don’t want!!!!” he shouting in front of Bom face , she low down her head afraid with Jiyong madness, he quickly cupped her face and say sorry on her.

“Im so sorry baby , I don’t meant to mad at you Im sorry” he said sorry many time.

“I love you” Bom said , Jiyong nodded his head

“I love you more , do you trust me ? you trust me right?” he kiss Bom lips gently , she nodded her head. He kiss her many time for calming her.

“Im sorry Ji”

“no need to say sorry” he keep kissing her with closing his eyes.

“let go home?” he ask her,

“yes”

“promise me you wont did like this again?”

“yes I promise”

“thank you”

 

 

 

Arrived on their home. They laying on their bed after dinner and take a bath. She lean her head on his chest hearing his heart beat and his breath. He playing with her hair and kiss her head.

"Will you stay with me even I cant give you a child?" Bom ask him

"Of course I will"

"You can marrying another girl that you love , you can divorce me"

"Bom!!!!"

“seriously Ji, im not kidding” Jiyong place Bom on beside her , he then climbed on top of Bom body,

“okay , I will” Bom hold her breath when she heard Jiyong answer. Its hurting herself. She cursing on her head for saying that kind of word. She hold her tears. He kiss her forehead lovingly,

“tomorrow lets go to the pastor and ask him to marrying us once again, because youre the only one girl that I love in this world. If youre gone? I better die” he said , Bom wrapped his face closer to her and kiss his face,

“im too afraid Ji”

“afraid?”

“Im afraid when you saying you will marry the other girl”

“but you said it and ask me just now”

“no no forgot it , I really love you!!” he smile brightly ,

“so do I” he give her a passionate kiss. Rubbing her body , kiss her body then making out on the bed. He did it slow full with love.

“I love you , so don’t ever said to ask me to married with another girl or divorce you, arraseo?”

“emh , I got it”

 

 

END

 

Im sorry for take it soooooo loooooonggggg for update this one, I change the story >.<

I hope you like it guys , im sorry if the story is weird.

Thank you for subscribing and read this one.

Sorry for grammatical error and typo here, Thank You so much for the awesome poster created by Cosupureya ~~~ Masterr!! I hope you like the story too thank you for the posterrrrr!!!!! *poppo*

hope you like it!! *runaway*

share your comment please~~~