Who i am?

9 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"M-minho ssi..." Wookie look surprised when he saw Minho's appereance in front of him

"Can we talk?? Just you and me?" Wookie nodded and following Minho to the backyard

They walk in silent, no one start the conversation until they reach the empty place which Minho choose for them to talk..

"Who are you?"

"Huhh?? Who.. Am i?"

"Who are you? The real you.. I know you aren't Kyu's brother.. I know all Kyu's families members.. And you aren't part of them.."

"Your figure.. Your acted.. Really different with Cho's family.. You.. Look like.. Not come from high class family.."

"I.."

"No one ever bring Kyu to the dirty and disgusting market like you did!! No one ever wear Kyu's clothes!!  No one ever sleep at Kyu's room!! No one ever let Kyu sleep without air conditioner on!!  The worst thing!! How can you let Kyu eat street snack uh??"

"I.. Minho-ssi.."

"You.. Who are you until Kyu want to do that for you? Who are you until Kyu listened to you?"

"Ryeowook.. For your information, Kyu is a rich man.. He is the next Cho's generation.. If you make a hope to getting him.. I thought, you better think twice or mirroring yourself for a thousand times.. Think about it first..! Do you deserve to get him as your man or not..."

"I never.."

"You don't know about him, Ryeowook-ssi.. Do you know if Kyu can't sleep without his pillow or cushion?? Do you know if Kyu can't eat street snacks? Do you know if Kyu never share his clothes? For the last time i ask you.. Who are you for Kyuhyun? Think about it before you regret everything.."

"Minho-ssi.. Let me.."

"You aren't deserve to get him!! You are not match with him even just a piece of his cloths.. Never you think about that?"

"Minho.."

"I'm enough.. Hope you can face yourself and remember for what i said.."


Minho leave Wookie immediately without let him talk a bit words.. Leave Wookie who stunning and keep thinking about Minho's words..



Who i am?
Who i am, God?
Am i make a hope too much?
Should i hear for what Minho said?

I always forbid Kyu to do all kindness for me.. But, Kyu forced me to accept what he want..
Am i wrong if accepted all his kindness, God?

About pillow..
About air conditioner..
I never force him to do that for me...
But, why...


-Flashback-


"Wookie-ah.. Let's play a games.."

"What games, Kyu??"

"Hmm... 7 days Q&A.."

"What kind of game is that.."

"Here... We are together for 7 days.. I think, it's better for us to know about each other plus minus.. So, what if we start now.."

"Guide me how to play.."

"Hmm.. Lazy.. Sleepy.. Kitchen.. At dawn.." Kyu said while Wookie think of the meaning of Kyu's words

"Hmm.. Kyu.. Is it.."

"Guess it..."

"You.. You are lazy to prepare breakfast at dawn because sleepy..?" Kyu laugh when Wookie pouted after he try to guess it

"Ohh.. Why don't you tell me if you are lazy to prepare breakfast for me.."

"Now i tell you after a week.. So? Can i make a breakfast at six or Seven?"

"Hmm.. Well, it's okay.. I can wait.."

"Now you turn.." Kyu said

"Hmm.. Shivering.. At night.. Fever.."

"I know!! You can't sleep with air conditioner on, that's why you always got a fever.. "

"How can you know so easy?" Kyu grinned widely

"Actually i know about it since yesterday.. And i can feel, you aren't dare to ask me to turn it off.."

"So? That's why you made this game??"

"Wookie-ah.. Start by tonight.. I will turn off the air conditioner.. So you can sleep well.."

"Change!! Change!! Now, what if i talk about you and you talk about me.. Talk about the truth.."

"Hmm.. Well.. What do you know about me?"

"Kyu.. Do you get stomaches after we back from night market? I saw you 3 times go to toilet in the middle of the night.."

"Hiii.. Hiii.. Hii.."

"Yaa.. Why did you laugh like that? You didn't think for something bad, right?" Wookie move a bit, made distance between them

"Yaa.. What do you think of uh? Do you think i ing three times?? Waaahh!! If i'm being like that.. I must be dreaming of have a great night with man universe.."

"Pabo!!! There's no man universe!!"

"I can't dream of miss universe because i'm gay.."

"I'm gay too.. But, i ever think of miss universe.."

"What do you think of that girl?"

"I just think of joining them.." Kyu laugh really hard when he heard Wookie's joke

"There's no miss universe short like you.."

"KYUUU!! You are bad!!" Wookie pouted and fake crying

"Aigooo.. Aigoo.. Aigoo.. My baby brother crying.." Kyu laugh while pulled Wookie to his embrace


-END FLASHBACK-



"Kyu..." Wookie mumble softly, unrealized there's a tears fall from his eyes



 Kyu glance for numerous times toward the bed, the place where Wookie sit in silent, keep bending his head without any words.. Since they back from university, there's no words out from Wookie's mouth.. He even scared to sit on Kyu's bed and choose to sit on the floor right on the side of bed..


"Wookie..." Kyu called softly, sit in front of Wookie, facing him in curiousity

"What's happen?"


Wookie just shaking his head to answer him and back bending his head..

"Hey.. I know there's something wrong with you.. Just tell me.. What's bothering you..?"

"No, Kyu.. It's okay.. I just feel sleepy.."

"Why don't you sleep? Here.. Sleep now.. I will turn off the air conditioner.."

"No, Kyu.. No!! Don't!! It's okay.. You don't have to turn it off.." Wookie take the remote from Kyu's hands, forbid him to turn off the air conditioner

"What's wrong? Don't you feel cold?"

"No, it's okay, Kyu.."

"Just turn it off when you feel cold, okay.. Here,.." Kyu place the cushion behind Wookie but Wookie take it and place it to Kyu's side

"I don't want to use pillow or cushion, Kyu.."

"Eeh?? Why??"

"No.. It's okay.. And.. If.. If i can.. I want to sleep at couch.."

"Huhh?? Wookie.. I know something wrong with you.. Tell me now.. What happen??"

"No, Kyu.. Nothing happen.. I just realized.. I'm burdening you too much.. I shouldn't have to use your bed stuff while you need it more than i am.. I shouldn't let you made me as number one in this room while you are the one who owned it.. You.. It's been a long time i used your bed, your pillow.. Your cushion.. And i.. "

"Who made you think about that?" Kyu asked, look mad when he heard Wookie's words

"I.."

"Wookie.. Please be honest to me if you trust me.. Tell me what happened with you.. You still remember what doctor said, right? If you stress, it will give affect to the baby.."

"No one.. No one ever look down of me like this,... I.. Maybe i'm not come from a rich and famous family like you.. But,.."

"Someone insult you?" Kyu wipes Wookie's tears while Wookie nodded answering him

"Who?"

"One of your friend.."

"Which one? Hyungsik? Henry? Changmin? Or Minho? No.. It must be not Minho.. From all of them, Minho is the nice one.. Just tell me who is he?"


Kyu..
What if i say the one who is insulted me is Minho?
Will you believe me?
Or..
Will you mad at me because you aren't believe me?


"Just forget it, Kyu-ah.."

"How can i forget it if you acted like this? Wookie-ah.. Nothing burden me if it's about you.. I'm care with you with full of my heart.. i can't lie if i can't sleep without air conditioner on. I can't sleep if i'm not use my cushion and pillow.. But.. If it's for you.. I will do anything.. Without any regret.."

"Why? Who i am, Kyu? Who i am until you give me something special? I heard you never share clothes.. Or.. You never go to disgusting place like night market.. But why? Why did you do all of it for me?"

"Because you are important for me.. You are a father of my baby on your stomach.. You are someone who got hurt already because my stupid mistake.." Kyu said while holding Wookie's hands

"Kyu.. I'm scared.."

"What's for?"

"I don't know.. I just feel scared..."

"Here.. Let me hug you.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter