*~Chapter 1~*

The Angel of My Heart

After 3 months of summer vacation, I finally went back to school to meet with all of my classmates. I have a lot to tell them about summer vacation. But I never expect a transfer student to come to my school after a long summer vacation would change my life forever…

 

                                                                        ***A Few Days Ago***

 

            “Hey, I wish there’s a transfer student join our class. That would be so cool if he or she really comes, right?” I can only grin at Ye-bin’s imagination of making friends with a transfer student. For your information, Ye-bin is the top student at our school. Although many people said that Running Junior High is one of the low standard school, but Ye-bin’s grade is a match for the other school.

            “Yah, Jong-kook! Are you listening to me? Mr Kim!” I almost fall from my chair after being startled by Ye-bin’s voice.

            “Ye-bin ah, can you please be more polite when you’re about to call someone. You might have given me a heart attack right here!” I can only see her smiling as if she didn’t do anything wrong, I was speechless after I saw her innocent smile.

            “I think if the transfer student is a boy, we could be best friends. You know, like hanging out together on weekends or after school.”  But, Ye-bin’s look doesn’t show any sign of agreeing my idea. Yet I am completely fine with that as she is the only girl in the class that is close to me. Don’t think anything like that, okay? She’s just my close friend.  

 

                                                                                                ***Present***

 

            I remember that day because she has such strong imagination which I envied. When the first class is about to start, my class teacher, Mrs Shin, rushes to my class. Beside her is an amazing beautiful young girl, she has that unique charm. All of us thought that she might be one of Mrs Shin’s students, but Mrs Shin tells us that the girl is a transfer student from Japan. But, Mrs Shin didn’t tell us her name which is pretty much mysterious. I can only go back to my seat, I wanted to ask her name but I’m too shy to do that.

            After a while, I see Ye-bin moving herself towards the new girl. Ye-bin is famously known for her friendly personality, I can clearly see that she is already smiling and did I mention that she also hugs that new girl. How can she quickly being close with that new girl? Forget that, I’m going to ask Ye-bin the transfer student’s name.

            “Ya, Ye-bin ah. What’s the name of that girl?” I hold myself from smiling to avoid anything Ye-bin might think of.

            “Her name is Song Ji-hyo. She can only speak a little bit of Korean, it’s a shame that you didn’t learn Japanese. If you want to talk to her, talk slowly.” I wonder why because she’s from Korea too, but learning overseas because her dad works at Japan for a few years.

           

                                                                                                ***That Night***

 

            I have been thinking about the new girl… She is beautiful, graceful, charming and she got that sweet scent on her body. How amazing it is to be her boyfriend, right? I decided to tell Ye-bin about this to ask about her opinion, maybe she knows how to give a good advice. Thinking about that, have Ye-bin ever been in a love line before? Aigoo, why am I feeling so nervous about this. I think I’m in love with that transfer student…Oh well, I will have to wait for tomorrow to know the answer.