End ~

Just a few out of the many things in life

 

Sometimes pain and obstacles doesn't mean that the whole world is crashing down on you and that u are gonna die. With pain comes happiness. Many of us live oblivious to the beauty of the things around us. Most of us just sleep, eat and have fun with friends, never taking much time to sit down and appreciate the ones who painstakingly brought us up.
Many of us grumble at our misfortunes and never really take the time to wonder how these obstacles are actually essential in building us up into a strong person . I can choose to grumble and make a huge fuss over the situation in which I am in now, however through the love and encouragement brought out from my friends and family, I took this situation on a whole new scale. The many tolls and pains which once used to irk me has become something in which I am grateful for. This few weeks, or in fact months have really opened up my eyes to see the magnificence in which god has provided me with . The love, care and never ending support from my family, friends and of course god. Thank you god for this opportunity to open up my eyes and be grateful to the people and things around me . Cherish and be grateful for everything and maybe life won't seem as bad as imagined. :)
regards,
ji