{Chapter1} First Glance At Kwangyun High

You Can't Escape From Me, You're Mine!

▄▄▄ {Chapter1} First Glance At Kwangyun High ▄▄▄

"~~~~~," Jaejoong tapped your shoulder.

You rolled on your bed like a child who doesn't want to get up. 

Jaejoong smiled and pinched your cheeks, "Aigoo, my sister is acting like a child. Come because it's your first day on your new school."

You sat up and yawned, "Oppa, it's not fair! I'm going to school and your aloud to get up anytime since you've finished school already!"

"Babo!" Jaejoong pulled you up the bed, "I've graduated and so I don't need to get up early for school. Let's go and eat breakfast."

You pouted and made it hard for your oppa to pull you to the kitchen.

But he managed and your parents were sitting around the table. Jaejoong sat you on a chair and he sat next to you, "What do you want?"

"I want to sleep," you replied with tired eyes.

"Yah! It's not funny, you need to go to school," Jaejoong stuffed your mouth with bread. 

Your parents fed each other sweetly, *I thought everything will change since we're here in Korea, but it's still the same like in US.*

After breakfast, you rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower then changed into your new uniform. You let down your hair and placed a small pink bow in your dark, silky hair. You smiled on the mirror and sprayed perfume before going down stairs.

When you walked down, Jaejoong was watching the morning news on TV.

"~~~~~, are you really going to look like that to school?" Jaejoong raised an eye brow.

You innocently nodded.

"You look dodgy I think," Jaejoong walked towards you and messed your hair up. You pushed his hand away, "Oppa! Stop messing my hair! You're mean!"

Jaejoong smiled and pinched your cheeks, "I'm just protecting you because guys might go gaga over you."

You sighed, "Is it my fault to look this beautiful?"

"Haha~" Jaejoong laughed and you laughed with him.

You gave a quick hug to your parents and a hug to Jaejoong before going to the bus stop to go to school.

There were a LOT of students standing on your bus stop. You looked around and felt nervous.

*I hope I make new friends,* you thought as you stood in front of the bust stop.

The bus arrived and the students pushed each other so they can get in. You were in the middle being squashed by two fat guys who pushed each other to get through the door that was to small for them.

"Yah! Move back!" said the guy on your left.

"He said move back!" the other one said.

You rolled your eyes, "You guys are squashing me, how am I suppose to move?"

The two boys pushed you down but you quickly twisted the two boys' arms and gave them a  glare, "Do you want to fight?"

Both of them looked at each other and said no.

You smirked then got on the bus where you found a free seat.

After a couple of minutes, the bus stopped and all the students got off.

"Im finally here!" you smiled to yourself and entered Kwangyun High.

There were nice flowers, fountains, well constructed buildings ect. But the students seem to in groups. The girls were on one corner, they seem to be gossipng about someone. The boys were on the other corner, they were talking about what they did last night.

"Annyoeng!" someone greeted.

You turned around and found a girl that looks cute. You bowed, "Anayaseo, I'm ~~~~~."

She smiled and bowed back, "I'm Lee Seomin, nice to meet you. You're a new studnet, right?"

You nodded and smiled, "I hope you can take care of me."

Seomin rubbed your back, "Don't worry, I got you."

It became silent for a while and you opened your mouth so there won't be awkward moments.

"So... is Kwangyun a good school?" you wanted to make friends so you won't look like a loner.

"It's a good school I guess. There's a few bits that's different about this school from most schools, but it's good," she gave a thumbs up then walked away, "I need to go, see you later ~~~~~-ssi."

You waved back, "Bye Seomin-ssi."

You looked at your schedules and you have English first. You walked there and sat on an available seat.

"Look!" all the boys fussed and turned to you. They were checking you out, "Look at those long, smooth legs she has." "She has nice hair." "I like her face, she's pretty."

Your cheeks burned up because even if you always get compliments most of the time, it's been very embarrassing for you.

The teacher came in and he let you introduce yourself to the class, "Anayaseo, I'm ~~~~~, nice to meet you, I hope you treat me well." You bowed and they all clapped, most of the claps went from the boys.

You took your seat and class started.

*Kwangyun High isn't as bad as I thought. I actually thought there's gangs, kingkas, playboys and all of those stuff but I guess I'm wrong and this school is actually very nice.*

Little did you know...