Stop playing with me

Aren't you going to choose me?

Happy late Chuseok~ hehe they look adorable with their hanboks <3 <3 This moment just killed me inside. It seriously hurt me to see Niel so hurt T.T so here I am writing the true feelings of Teen Top. And sorry for the late update :( But here it is finallyyy~ P.S. wish there were subs for the radio show because I just watched this one part, and it's without subs. If anyone knows where to find it with english subs..please tell me~ 


 

It hurts so much. This pain...make it stop. Why won't you stop! L.joe continued playing with Niel, physically and mentally. First, he was hitting him in the head, while looking the other way. Now he was hitting him with the script rolled up. It's not the pain from the hit...it's the heart that's hurting. Just stop. If I mean nothing to you...why can't you just leave me alone. I mean nothing to you anyway.

Niel kept ignoring him and looking down. Trying hard not to just explode and let out all of his feelings, and let the entire world know. Yes, the world was listening to them. Through radio. L.joe sat between Niel and Chunji during the radio show. L.joe grinned and continued to smack and hit Niel but Niel wasn't acting like he did usually.

On any other day, Niel would've grinned back and hit him even harder. Would've had the biggest smile on his face as they fought. But not today. I've had enough of his little acts. I can't anymore. I can't continue to be used and played around like this. 

I thought you loved me. I thought I was special. But I'm not...I'm nothing but a toy to you. Niel looked the other way, trying hard to not let his tears fall. He played with the headphones, trying to distract himself from the pain. When will you truly love me and only me. 

On the other hand L.joe was clueless to Niel's suffering and his thoughts. He kept on pushing Niel to his limits...L.joe's innocent cute smile wasn't made for Niel. His smile widened and kept smacking him. After about 5 full minutes of L.joe's "bullying" he finally noticed how Niel didn't do a thing. Didn't hit him back. Didn't smile as he would squeel in his high pitched voice. 

L.joe stopped himself and looked at Niel concerned. Niel kept turning the other way, no..please..don't look at me like that. Stop making me fall for your tricks! Stop making me feel loved when I'm not! L.joe's smile dissapeared for a second, but only a second. And in that second Niel had felt something. Felt real concern. Felt how L.joe didn't want him to look so depressed. But soon, the smiling L.joe came back and he teasingly asked, "What is it? You didn't have enough chicken from lunch? Are you so hungry that you're depressed?" Niel just ignored him and continued playing with the headphones, looking away. 

What is it? Why are you like this? I never want to see you so sad. I want to always see you smile. Why...is this my fault? L.joe thought. But no way could he ask Niel this. L.joe would constantly smile and wished he would too. He grabbed Niel's shoulder, making him face him. L.joe took a good look at Niel, staring at him, their faces mere inches apart. Niel could feel himself turn red. STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. He just wanted to scream in his face. He tried hard to keep a straight face, ignoring L.joe the entire time. L.joe kept grinning and soon let go of him, hitting Niel again a few more times with the rolled up paper. Why does L.joe have to do this to me? Why is he so adorable... Niel fidgetted in his seat.

L.joe decided to drop it and turned away from Niel, wanting to chat away with Chunji seconds later. That's it? See...you don't care about me at all...You tease me, make me feel wanted...then just leave me abanonded. Leave me alone. Leave me so desperate for you. Niel kept telling himself to stop falling for him, but he just couldn't. Could never forget L.joe and could never stop wanting him. 

But Chunji looked equally depressed and just stared at the computer screen, reading fan's messages and things. L.joe kept grinning, looking around, noticing how everyone seemed to be so sad and defeated. What is this? Why is everyone so depressed for? It's Chuseok! It's time for celebration and food! Why is everyone so...


The commercial was finally over for the radio. And they sat there for another hour, everyone feeling sad and empty. Chunji, Ricky, Niel, CAP, and Changjo all had the same thought. Why must L.joe do this to me? Why must he smile so sweetly to me, and the next second he's with someone else. Why am I not special to him? Why can't he love me and only me?

Meanwhile L.joe wondered, Why is everyone so depressed? What did I do wrong? Can't I love all of you? I want them all to be happy...is that so wrong?