Christmas [With Woohyun & Dongwoo]

Officetel imagines~

(For those of you who want us to include kpop artists in here)

The table is placed where you can see the rocking chair and the little table so just imagine that that isn't there. Also, the christmas tree is placed there.

Hyun Ae's outfit (just imagine it a little bit less fancy haha): 

 

Minlin's outfit: 

 

Woohyun's outfit (just change the blue to red): 

 

Dongwoo's outfit (just change the black to red): 

 

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

 

 

It's christmas eve. You and Minlin are preparing the food since you're having two of your best friends over. You've even dressed up nicely for this occasion with you wearing a cute red dress that reaches down to your knees and black leggings underneath. You ended up putting on a black cardigan too in the end though. Minlin is keeping it simple yet cute with a big, snuggly red panda sweater and black leggings. How adorable. 

Just as the two of you finishes cooking the food you hear someone knocking on the door. You let them in and tell them to sit on the floor (yes you guys eat on the floor since the ondol keeps the place warm and it's basically floor heat) to warm up and you place the food on the tiny little floor table you have set up for this occasion. 

At the end of the dinner you're all laughing and eating little by little of the fondue that was prepared.

 

When you're all done eating you start playing charades and you team up with Dongwoo and Minlin with Woohyun. For each correct guess both of you in the winning team gets to open one of their christmas gifts. 

 

You laugh into late night and you all end up on the floor still laughing, all of you hugging each other tightly.