Ch 01 -- I met you

Fools

Luhan’s POV

It was 5.00 o’clock in the morning. I walked to school like usual. I walked alone in the cold, dark and empty street.

I wear my school uniform covered with jacket. I put my hand inside my pocket. My breath was white. Today’s weather is a bit cold.

I bought 2 cans of hot coffee from the vending machine to make me feel warm. I stopped in the park and sit on the bench. I hold one can of the hot coffee and put the other one in my pocket.

“Today is a bit cold,” I mumbled and taking a gulp from my hot coffee.

Suddenly, I saw a blonde guy appeared in front of me and looking at me.

I looked back at him and he replied with smile.

It was a dark morning, I can’t see his face clearly, but then he walked closer to me.

I can see his clearly face now. He’s smiling at me.

He’s wearing a same uniform as me. We must be in the same school.

“Hello,” I said to him.

He smiled in reply and then he sits beside me.

“We must be in the same school,” I said and pointed to his uniform, “what’s your name?”

He looks at me and then smiled again.

“Sehun,” he answered, “my name is Oh Sehun.”

We both didn’t talk. It was an awkward silence.

I took a glance at him. He’s shivered. His face looks pale. I think he’s freezing.

I take a can of hot coffee from my pocket, “here,” I said and lending him my coffee, “take this.”

“Th-thanks” he said and shivered because of cold, “what’s your name?” he continued.

“Luhan,” I said and smiled.

He smiled back to me.

After awhile, the sky is getting lighter.

I look at my watch. It’s already the time to go to school.

“Sehun,” I said and making him looks at me, “It’s already the time to go to school,” I said while get up from my seat.

I look at Sehun, he’s smiling at me.

I walked a few steps and then stopped.

“He’s in the same school as me, why don’t we just go together?” I thought.

“Sehun,” I said and turned back, “If you—” my words stopped. I was surprised. I didn’t see Sehun there.

I looked around the park but I still can’t find him.

“Where is he?” I mumbled.

I turned back again and continued walking to school.

***

Kai’s POV

A brown haired girl entered the class.

Her long brown wavy hair was very beautiful.

I stared at her.

A small face with a bright smile painted on her lips. The cutest smile I’ve ever seen. She’s greeting everyone.

She has a pretty face and kind heart. She’s one of the smartest in the class. She also popular and has many friends.

She’s very beautiful.

She’s perfect in my eyes.

Everything about her is perfect.

I fell in love with her in the first sight.

***

She walked closer to me.

I can feel my heart beats faster.

I can feel my face getting hot and red.

“Kai,” she said, “good morning,” she looks at me and smiled. I can feel my heart beats faster and faster.

“Good morning, Yoona,” I said.

“Kai?” she leans closer to me, “are you sick?” she asked to me.

“No—” I haven’t finished my sentence but something interrupted. She puts her hand on my forehead.

“Are you sure?” she asked while putting her hand on my forehead. I become nervous.

“Do-don’t worry about me,” I said and gulped, I feel very nervous.

She smiled to me and said, “That’s good.”

 Suddenly, someone comes to the class.

“Good morning,” he said.

That voice ruined our moments.

Yoona turned immediately to see him.

“Good morning Luhan!” Yoona shouted and runs to him.

Her voice was very cheerful than before.

I stared at her.

How does she smile to him? How does she greet him? How does she look at him?

Her eyes sparkling, her lips formed into the brightest smile and her cheeks blushed.

She looks extremely cute.

She looks perfect, but, too bad that she’s giving that looks to him and not to me.

She’s falling in love with Luhan.

Suddenly I feel anger, I’m boiling.

How dare he do that?

He steals my Yoona.

“Luhan,” I mumbled, “You shouldn’t be here.”

I can do anything for her.

Just watch.


Author's note:

So this is the 1st chapter :D

I hope you like it~