The Conglomerates

Heir & Heiress

 

"Asian Market had a muted trading session, with the Hong Kong... Investors pushed the index down by 2.8%... South Korea, with its five biggest conglomerate groups, namely Lee Group, Im Group, Kang Group, Jung Group, and Kim Group, have dominated the stocks despite the monetary—" 

Lee Donghae was buttoning his black Armani suit and listening to CNN at the same time while suddenly the news got cut off. He turned his head to see the 55" LED TV and realized that it had already gone all black. Donghae just smirked to himself and continued fixing the collar of his white Oxford shirt in front of the mirror, as if he already had the idea about the identity of his intruder this morning.

"You know that Hyung is watching the news, right?"

"It is not even watching, Hyung... It's listening," a man who was leaning himself leisurely on the edge of the door slowly stepped inside the wardrobe room, "and it's just wasting our money on electricity."

The 23 years old Lee Jonghyun seated himself on a single leather sofa in the central of the wardrobe room, on the western part of Donghae's executive-suite-like chamber. He yawned as soon as he hit the soft seat, his face indicated that he had just woken up from a deep sleep. He looked so different from his big brother, especially because he was still on his nightwear attire while Donghae was already on his business attire. 

"You sure as hell have a unique way to say goodbye," said Donghae as he pulled the middle drawer on the right side of the wardrobe room. Jonghyun curved a smile on his face as he heard his big brother quietly mumbling about his attitude.

"Seriously, Hyung. You've just come back from the US and now you are going abroad again?" Jonghyun slightly nagged at him.

It turned out that Donghae was choosing a bow tie that would suit him. "Well, I'm going to attend a meeting in Tokyo this afternoon. While tomorrow evening, I have to represent our group for Globaltronic Gala in Shanghai, since our elders can't come."

"What a businessman," muttered Jonghyun under his breath, but Donghae could clearly hear him.

"Well, sooner or later you are going to be one too, Jonghyun-ah. No matter what happens," Donghae's tone of voice hinted a warning, "anyway, which one is more sophisticated?"

Donghae lifted out two black bow ties from the drawer and showed them to Jonghyun. The little brother frowned his forehead. "What's the difference anyway? They are both black."

"Aish.. I should have knocked Jungshin's chamber and asked him, instead of you," Donghae muttered. He then chose the left one, the black silk handmade bow tie made by Charvet. As usual, it was not a wise decision to ask Jonghyun as his fashion advisor.

While his brother prepared himself, Jonghyun just leaned back on the sofa while quietly observing him at the same time. The 27 years old Lee Donghae who used to play LEGO and toy car rides with him more than a decade ago, was now a full grown man—and more importantly, a businessman. He never thought that time would fleet so fast. When he realized it, he was already in his early 20s. And yes, sooner or later he would also step into his hyung's shoes and filled his role as an heir of Lee Group.

"Hyung, I just remembered something," said Jonghyun suddenly, "did you tell Gary Hyung that you can't come to his wedding tomorrow evening?"

"Jeez, I forgot!" Donghae tapped his forehead. He pulled out his smartphone out of his trousers' pocket. "I will call him now."

"No doubt, he's gonna scold you badly," said Jonghyun as he got up into his feet. He stretched his body, "I am going downstairs. You want to come?"

"Nope, I am good," replied Donghae. He hold his phone on his right ear. "Be reminded to attend the wedding tomorrow, okay? And behave yourself, don't blow anything stupid."

"Hyung, it's Kang Gary Hyung's wedding. Not mine."

"And Kang Family is a part of our circle. Everything happens to them have impact for us too, remember?"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Tell that to Jungshin also."

Tomorrow evening's event was indeed important for the Big Five, the five top conglomerates of South Korea. Kang Gary, the eldest son of the Kang Group's CEO and the nephew of Kang Group's Chairman, was getting married to Song Jihyo, the eldest daughter of Song Group. Since Kang Group was going to tie the knot with Song Group, the seventh biggest company of South Korea, the rest of the Big Five wanted to make sure that everything went well—that this marriage might also bring new chances for their business and investments.

When talking about the old money of South Korea, the 'Big Five' would be the most definitive answer. Lee, Im, Kang, Jung, and Kim Families had been five top conglomerates of South Korea for almost four generations. They contributed the most for South Korea's economic growth and they strongly impacted the government and even global investments. Together they became the market leaders with blue-chip stocks and biggest revenues.

Since their grandfathers and fathers were best friends (and sometimes frienemies), the sons and daughters of the Big Five had also basically grown together. They had even enrolled in the same school until they were high schoolers. People often dubbed them as "Upper East Siders of Seoul", the upper class—riches and elites—of the society. They were famous for their signature elegant style and well-mannered attitude that implicitly saying, "Excusez-nous, nous ne sommes pas nouveaux riches. Merci." (Excuse us, we are not 'new rich' people. Thank you.)

By the time Jonghyun arrived at the main dining room, he saw his mother and youngest brother were already there. He joined them, took a seat beside Jungshin who was reading an article from Businessweek on his tablet. His mother was standing behind a big window near the large antique dining table, talking on the phone and most probably checking on their family business. Without any hesitation, Jonghyun just started eating his set of English Breakfast: bacons, poached eggs, grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, German bratwurst, hash brown potatoes, and a cup of tea.

"Hyung, look. Our stocks up +1,78% to $79.63 per yesterday, isn't this good? Well, even the KRW vs Dollar is now down to...."

Jungshin just continued talking to his hyung about their group position in NYSE. At first, Jonghyun tried to cooperate even though his mind was all over his breakfast. But as Jungshin began to blabber some more, Jonghyun couldn't care more.

"You know, it's Friday morning and I am having my breakfast, yet you are already here talking about business," said Jonghyun in irritated voice.

"Eeey, Hyung. This is important for our lives. Sooner or later we are going to take over—"

"Yah, why are you becoming so much like Donghae Hyung? Jeez... " mumbled Jonghyun as he took a spoonful of fried champignons, "you know that I hate talking about our business like it is our everything."

"But it is our everything, Hyung!" Jungshin stared at him in disbelief, "aissh... Mom and Dad will be hurt when they hear about this."

"Jungshin-ah, the only thing that I've been doing until now is trying not to give them heart attack. So, don't ruin it."

Jonghyun never admitted this in front of his family, but he was still hesitating about his future as Lee Group's heir. He did not have that much interest to become a businessman, his dream was actually becoming a mixed martial arts athlete in UFC. But thank goodness, he had a father who—at least—did not really "all business minded". On his 16th birthday, his father gave him a special room with boxing ring, punching bags, kick pads, sparring gloves, and things that he needed for his mixed martial arts training. Still, he had to be grateful that he was born into a rich family that could support his hobby.

As Jonghyun quietly argued with Jungshin, Madam Lee's voice gradually got nearer. Jungshin stopped nagging at Jonghyun about his ignorant style when he heard his mother asking a cup of TWG Irish Morning Tea to one of the housemaid who was on stand by.

"I see you woke up earlier than expected, Jonghyun," said Madam Lee as she seated herself on her seat, "seems like you don't do your exercise routine this morning?"

"I spent my precious one hour in Donghae's room, Mom. I see he's going abroad again," said Jonghyun while he sliced his German bratwrust sausage.

"Since Donghae is not going to attend Gary's wedding, both of you have to present yourselves with me," Madam Lee reminded her boys.

Like always, Jungshin was the first one who responded delightfully. "Of course I'll be there, Mom. I've prepared my Brioni suit even since a week ago and I just can't wait to wear it tomorrow!"

"If it is you, I am not surprised, Jungshin-ah," knowing Jungshin as a fashionista, Madam Lee rolled her eyes in response. She turned to her middle son who looked uninterested in this topic. "Have you got ready for tomorrow evening, Jonghyun-ah?"

"Ready as ready or ready as just ready?" 

Madam Lee chuckled. "Ready as more than ready, Jonghyun-ah. But I bet you did not even know what to wear."

"Not even a tiny slight of idea, Mom," Jonghyun replied bluntly. Hearing her son's ignorance, Madame Lee just glanced at her youngest son who was also looking at her with helpless expression.

"Should I hire a stylist for you?" asked Madam Lee as she clasped her hands on the table.

"I can be Hyung's stylist!" squealed Jungshin happily. His eyes were getting itchy as he saw his hyung's wardrobe dominated by only dark colored clothes. Maybe making Jonghyun wore designer brands like Alexander McQueen or Givenchy would be a good idea. He could not wait for Jonghyun to wear a bright colored or quirky patterned shirts.

"I am sorry, but I have to refuse your offers," Jonghyun's lips curved a knowing smile as he raised his TWG silver teapot.

Just then, the grand two-leaves door behind them opened widely, followed by the sound of Charlotte Olympia Black Leather Pump heels stamping against the wooden floor. A young woman in her early twenties with bright smile and elegant style stepped into the room. She looked fresh wearing a bright red Moschino lace top with an A-line black leather skirt. Her face was glowing naturally and her skin looked flawless, proving that she was indeed an original beauty.

"You look beautiful as always, Yoona," Madam Lee stood up from her seat and greeted her friend's only daughter from Im Group. 

"You are more beautiful than me, Auntie Lee," greeted Yoona as she bowed deeply. She turned her head to face the man in a stylish Japanese housecoat who already got to his feet, "Long time no see, Jungshin-ie."

"Lee Jonghyun, show some manners, won't you? Yoona is here!" Madam Lee scolded Jonghyun who just calmly sipping his English Breakfast tea and did not even move an inch from his seat.

"I know she's here since the first time her Maserati Quattroporte entered our residence," said Jonghyun jokingly.

Yoona stepped closer to Jonghyun and playfully hit his left arm. "You can at least greet me, Jonghyun-ah."

"Not necessarily. It's natural, having you around. Almost like breathing," Jonghyun replied. He took the last sip of his tea and got up from his seat, telling Yoona to come with him to the upstairs. He put his hands on his basel lounge trouser's pocket and showed his dimple smile as he turned to his family,. He said, "Now why should Mom hire a stylist for me when I've got my own for free?"
 

~~~
 

"No. No! NO! Don't you dare ruining my manicure—YAH! Lee Jonghyun!"

The man named Lee Jonghyun broke into laugh as he ran across his chamber when Yoona began to explode. She pouted her lips and raised her right hands, showing her ruined bluish nails at him. She mumbled about how Jonghyun always ruined her manicure time and made her Chanel nail polishes used for nothing. Jonghyun looked like he didn't even care about the damage he caused her, he just liked teasing Yoona until her face went all red.

"Sometimes I wonder why you can be such a nuisance," muttered Yoona as she gave up her chasing and sank herself on a sofa in the small living room of Jonghyun's chamber.

"Me? A nuisance?" Jonghyun smirked as he got closer to the Im Princess and sat beside her. "I wonder what are you."

"Aissh.. this man," Yoona hissed at him. Once again she showed her fingernails to Jonghyun, extending her hands to the air. "Look, who have done this? Yet you are wondering what am I."

"Okay, okay..." Jonghyun extend his hands to the coffee table in front of him, grabbed a bottle of green liquid and some cotton pads. He applied the OPI polish remover to the cotton pad first, then he pulled Yoona's right hand and held it loosely on his left hand.

"Are you happy now?" asked Jonghyun as he wiped the messy nail polish carefully, trying not to touch her big Bottega Veneta's natural stone ring on her middle finger.

Yoona nodded as her lips curved a smile. "At least you always know how to make it up to me."

"What do you expect? Chicken feet flying to your face?" when Yoona pushed him again for being mischievous, Jonghyun laughed again. "Okay, okay, I'm just kidding..."

"You know I hate chicken feet. It's disgusting."

"I know. Look, what I mean is," continued Jonghyun without looking at Yoona. His eyes were still focusing on cleaning Yoona's ruined nail polish. "We have been friends for... ever. I know you more than a skin deep and so do you know me."

Hearing the sincere tone of voice from the mighty prince Jonghyun himself, Yoona just couldn't agree more.

Lee Jonghyun and Im Yoona have been friends—literally—since Yoona was just 7 days old. The day when they first met each other, 22 days-old Jonghyun was just crying all day long and no one could stop him. Mr. Lee, Madam Lee, and even his 4 years old brother did not know what was happening with him. But when Jonghyun was brought by her mother into the same room as Yoona, he suddenly stopped crying. They even found this peculiar, but there was no other way to make Jonghyun slept peacefully that day—only that day—beside putting Jonghyun's stroller on Yoona's side.

Since they were same-age friends and also heirs of two mighty groups, they always went to the same private school since they were kids. Even though all the youngsters of Big Five were generally close to each other, Yoona and Jonghyun's relationship was different. They—literally, again—never grew apart, even until they obtained their bachelor degrees and graduated from their families' private business school months ago. It was different with other same-age friends like Jung twins and Kim Taeyeon who got separated when they entered college.

Suddenly someone knocked the door of his chamber. Jonghyun got up and shouted at someone who knocked his door to come inside.

"Ah, Ms. Min-ah. What is it?" greeted Jonghyun as he saw one of their housemaid bowed to him from the edge of the door.

"I come to inform you that your Zegna suit has been delivered by Stefano Pilati's assistant himself. He is now in the grand living room, Young Master."

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Ngg.. Ms. Min-ah, I don't think that the suit is mine. I haven't ordered anything."

"Yah, of course it's yours!" Yoona got up from the sofa, "don't you remember coming with me to the measuring appointment last week? Aish... you're such a forgetful person."

"Did we?" Jonghyun blankly followed Yoona who walked out of his chamber by herself. He managed to nodded his head to the housemaid who was still standing at her place. "Thank you, Ms. Min-ah. You may leave now."

When both of them arrived at the grand living room, the assistant of Stefano Pilati and the assistant's female assistant had already sat peacefully on the grand leather sofa. They got up and bowed to the two youngsters who walked confidently to their direction.

"Thank you so much for your time to take the suit personally," Yoona approached them and smiled, "is this it?"

A blue wool fabric suit was hung on dressing valet in front of Yoona. Jonghyun stepped forward, analyzing the custom suit that Zegna's very own designer had made for him. Like always, he just stood blankly while Yoona touched the fabric and looked at the details of the suits.

"Does it fulfill your needs?" asked Mr. Esteban, the assistant of Stefano Pilati.

"Well, as always, Zegna never fails my taste," Yoona turned her face to Jonghyun, "do you like it?"

The blunt man just shrugged. "Does it matter? As long as you like it, I don't mind wearing it."

Mr. Esteban chuckled politely. "Like always, Mr. Lee Jonghyun. Ms. Im Yoona taste is exactly what you are. I supposed we made it just the way Ms. Im Yoona had told us before."

Jonghyun smiled knowingly. "Yes, I believe she knows my preference well."

"Go and try your suit on, will you?" asked Yoona as she slightly pulled Jonghyun's hand, "I'll make sure Mr. Esteban and his assistant to be served well here."

He nodded and took the suit to his chamber.
 

~~~
 

It was already 3:45 PM in Jung's Residence, but there was no sign of the Black Aston Martin Vanquish entering the house yet. Jung Yonghwa checked his smartphone once again, making sure that he had told the youngsters to come and have an afternoon tea in his place. The only guest that had come was Kang Minhyuk, who currently playing the new Watch Dogs game in his PS4. Two housemaids kept coming back and forth with a rolling bar cart that held a three-tiered cake stand which contained several kinds of sandwiches, scones, and pastries, and also a china tea set of Royal Collection Trust made by porcelain. Jung Yonghwa helped the housemaids to pour the hot water into the teapot and he told them to leave the chamber.

"I wonder what took them so long," said Yonghwa as he fixed the arrangement on the coffee table.

Kang Minhyuk shrugged his shoulder upon hearing Jung Yonghwa's statement. His eyes were locked to the 50" screen while his hands were busily touching the buttons of PS4 controller. "Maybe he accompanies Yoona Noona to go shopping first?"

"I thought Jonghyun has accompanied Yoona to Madam Kim's fashion show yesterday?" knowing Yoona, Yonghwa was certain that she had bought the Spring/Summer Collection of Kim Couture, Taeyeon's Mom fashion line directly after the fashion show.

"Yeah, I met him there. Somehow Yoona Noona succeeded on making him wearing the black & gold Versace silk shirt. It looked good on him, but he kept pouting." replied Minhyuk without being distracted at all from his game. It had been a common knowledge that Minhyuk was able to do multitasking in everything that he did.

Yonghwa grimaced as he imagined how awkward Jonghyun had been. He knew that Jonghyun did not really like fashion as much as he did, but then Jonghyun had had to endure seeing himself inside the gold embroidery of Versace New Iconic Print Silk Shirt. On the other hand, Yonghwa could imagine how happy Yoona might have been. Since they were little, Yonghwa could only smile every time Yoona tried to make Jonghyun wore something that Yoona loved. Somehow he felt that Yoona always wanted to see Jonghyun being a fashionista like Jungshin—who bought another pair of Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers even though he'd already owned five pairs!

He was just typing on his laptop and checking the stocks when he heard a woman voice nagging to someone outside his chamber.

"I think I've told you that I wanted to stop by the bakery, right?"

"I've also told you that I didn't hear it, Yoona-yah. I was busy with the traffic. I am sorry, I'll make it up to you somehow, okay?"

"Aigoo... I really want it now..."

It did not need any verification for Yonghwa to know whose voices he had been listening to. Smiling knowingly, he just got up on his feet and pulled his DSQUARED2 t-shirt down. He turned his head to Minhyuk. "Jonghyun has come."

"Yeah, I can hear his sibling voice," Minhyuk did not move a bit. "I bet Jonghyun Hyung has been having a hard day, again."

The door was opened by a man in a white basic t-shirt and a pair of faded 7 For All Mankind blue jeans. He rushed inside and threw himself directly to the sofa in front of Yonghwa's desk. The woman behind him followed and threw her Proenza Schouler Mini Shoulder Bag to Jonghyun's lap. She took a glance at Jonghyun who looked at her in disbelief and she stuck out her tounge at him. Jonghyun chuckled and put the bag beside him while Yoona walked towards the TV and sat beside Minhyuk.

"Is there any problem?" asked Yonghwa as he pour the French Earl Grey Tea into the porcelain tea cups on the coffee table.

Jonghyun slightly glanced at Yoona before he whispered to Yonghwa. "Is it possible for your Chef to make croissant in about ten minutes?"

"Yah, do you think I own a bakery?" Yonghwa stared at Jonghyun with keen eyes. Then a guessing smile was curved on his face, "She's having her PMS, isn't she?"

With helpless stare, Jonghyun nodded at him.

"Jessica always nags at me every time she's having her PMS. She wants this, wants that, throwing this away, asking for another 'that'. I am really used to it," Yonghwa sighed, as if remembering his twin sister who was currently on the plane back home from New York. He then turned his head to Yoona's direction, "Yoona? Want some scones?"

"Is there any croissant, Oppa?" asked Yoona from her seat.

"There isn't any, Yoona-yah. But you can have your favorite Lemon Meringue Pie," replied Yonghwa.

"Is there any Chocolate Fudge Cake, Hyung?" asked Minhyuk, still with his eyes on the screen.

Yonghwa put her hands on his hips. "Yah, just come here and leave the game for a bit! I just bought it yesterday yet I haven't even touched it because of you."

While Yoona and Minhyuk got up from the sofa, Yonghwa whispered to Jonghyun, "Just stay 'a little bit' away, keep nodding at her words, and don't ever try to argue."

"How do you think I can survive for 23 years?" asked Jonghyun sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

The Im Princess—a nickname used by the men for Yoona, pointing to Yoona being the only daughter of Im Grouppicked up the Lemon Meringue Pie from the three-tiered cake stand at the center of the table. Minhyuk joined and sat beside Yonghwa, wondering why the sofa felt wider than usual.

"Where is your brother?" asked Minhyuk as he sipped on his creamy milk tea.

Jonghyun frowned as he munched on his Scottish Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Sandwich. He shrugged his shoulders. "I heard he is going out with your sister? Don't you know?"

"What? She said she is going to fitting for her gown at Valentino today!" Minhyuk seemed more shock. "Yah, tell your brother not to date Jiyoung. I am going to call her first."

Yoona just stared at Minhyuk in awe as he took out his smartphone from his Ralph Lauren Fit Short's pocket. He rushed to the balcony and put the smartphone on his ear. Near Yoona, Jonghyun and Yonghwa burst out laughing upon looking Minhyuk's expression when he was worried about Jiyoung who had been going out with Jungshin.

"He is always like that. It's not just Jungshin. Even Jongin, the cousin of Taeyeon Noona, is not allowed to go out with her," Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief. "Should he do that? Jiyoung should have her freedom to date who she wants."

"You don't have a sister, Jonghyun-ah. You don't know our feelings towards them," said Yonghwa as he added a thin slice of lemon into his teacup.

Yonghwa remembered how he used to nag at Jessica when she got a boyfriend. Seeing his twin going out with someone whom he did not like—or worse, had a bad reputation—was just making him felt uneasy. Once he even scolded and forbade Jessica to go out with the heir of Choi Group, Choi Siwon, because he heard that Siwon was a playboy. He remembered how Jessica was mad at him and refused to talk to him for three days.

"Isn't Seulong very protective to you?" asked Yonghwa to Yoona.

As the only child in Chairman Im family, Yoona was very close to her elder cousin whom his father taught to be Yoona's mentor, Im Seulong. Knowing Seulong stubborn character towards anyone but Yoona, Yonghwa always predicted that Seulong must be very attentive—and at the same time, protective—to Yoona. It was very easy to guess because however, their lives were always entangled with each other.

세상 참 좁아요, sesang cham jopayo or "the world is narrow" is a really perfect idiom to explain the world they live in: the 1 percent among the total population of the real world. For them who felt that going abroad was just the same as going from Seoul to Busan (read: you could do it everyday), the world was very easy to live in. Yonghwa was sure that everyone in their families had experienced eating in three different states in just a day. Breakfast in Seoul, lunch in Tokyo, and dinner in Beijing. Even going on vacations meant meeting their family circles abroad. Yonghwa once went to Ibiza alone, without telling anyone beside his family, and ended up meeting the younger Choi twins, Choi Minho and Choi Sulli. He also heard that when Kim Families went to Barbados, they eventually met Song Joong Ki from Song Group and his girlfriend.

Yoona took a Strawberry Shortcake and munched on it before replying Yonghwa's question. "He was, but his temper changes as we grow older. Don't you remember, he used to scold Jonghyun for making me cried when we were playing in our Little Tikes playhouse!"

"He scolded me and he was also getting scolded by Donghae Hyung," Jonghyun chuckled, "but somehow I always feel that Seulong Hyung doesn't really like me, Hyung."

"I think it's natural. A brother always have this kind of love-hate relationship with his sister's boyfriend."

Upon hearing Yonghwa mentioned Jonghyun as her boyfriend, Yoona frowned in disagreement. "Oppa, he's not my boyfriend!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. He's your friend and he's a boy. But, Yoona-yah, you haven't really found yourself a boyfriend," Yonghwa just shrugged, "23 years? Come on."

"Why just me? He haven't found himself a girlfriend, too!" Yoona pointed her finger at Jonghyun.

"Yah, I have dated! Well, I haven't settled for anyone before, but at least I have gone out with some of them," Jonghyun defended himself.

"Choi Junhee, you meant? Huh, not half," Yoona's voice was hinting that she mocked him.

"Yah, Im Yoona!"

Seeing Yoona and Jonghyun argued with each other was not a new thing for Yonghwa. He just leaned back on his sofa and enjoyed his English Scone. Sometimes he thought that Jonghyun's reason to live was to make Yoona nagged at him all the time, while Yoona's reason to live was to make Jonghyun did what she wanted to. Even so, Yonghwa would surely bet all of his shares in Jung Grup just to guess that Jonghyun and Yoona had something inside that people would never know. Or maybe, something that even both of them did not know. Yet.

Inside his heart, Yonghwa was really thankful that in the world full of greed, he could still have friends to talk to and laugh with. Once his father, Chairman Jung, said to him, "Befriend everyone, but only mingle with our class." At first he couldn't understand why his father said that to him—he was still 10 years old back then. But after he really lived in the world as he knew it, he began to understand why: this was the only way for him to be safe.

Actually, in that afternoon tea Yonghwa was going to announce his departure from Seoul. Next Sunday, he would be gone to London to continue his education while taking care of Jung Group business there. But seeing his friends just like they were at the moment made him wanted to enjoy the atmosphere and blended into it, not even thinking about the day after tomorrow. He knew that he would surely miss the times like this.

Now, in the center of the room, watching his life went by, Yonghwa was just sure that something new would happen. Perhaps it would all start tomorrow: Kang Gary and Song Jihyo's wedding.

 


Author's Note:

Hello, everyone! I know it has been for-e-ver since the last time I updated and I am very sorry that I turned out to write another fanfic and not continuing my last one. It's not that I am not going to continue the 'My Only Exception'. I will, but this time I am having a writer's block and I just need to run into this.

Do you like this story? I actually still like Jonghyun and Yoona couple and I don;t have the replacement at the moment. Do you still want to read about them? Subscribe and comment if you are interested and do upvote! Thanks xx