.... Yeahh ;A;

You Promised that you stayed ... Didnt you?

It was a snowy and breezy day where you were walking down the path reflashing back your memories with HIM. The man you ever truly love. Lee Howon. 

 
You clutched your coat. It was cold but you didnt care. You missed him. Tears running down your glistening eyes. You then sat down infront of a grave.
 
*Flashback*
 
"Hyemi-ah . Lets go out. Lets play snow with me. I miss you." You heard your boyfriend said as he hugged you from behind.
 
"Aigoo. Oppa. But im here how could you miss me. Haha okay! Lets go!" You giggled at him.
 
You both changed into some warm clothes and went out to the backyard of your house. It was snowing. It was truly beautiful. You love snow because thats when you first met hoya. You giggled and snapped out of it. You rolled some snow into a ball and throw it at hoya. It hit his face.  You laughed. 
 
"Yah! Kim hyemi!" Hoya shouted as he made a snow ball and ran after you.
 
You screamed. "Ahh! Im sorry oppa! Haha " you ran but hoya was faster as he hugged you form behind and throw  the snowball right at your face.
 
You shrieked," Oppa! Thats cold okay. " 
 
That day .... was the best day of your life. 
 
*Flashback ends*
 
Tears were still streaming down your face. It hurts. Your heart hurts. Everthing hurts. How could he. He left me alone . I hate him. You cried hard clutching your heart.
 
*Flashback* 
 
"Hyemi-ah you know that i love you right? I love you so much but dont be sad if i go one day okay?" He smiled softly while hugging you.
 
"Uh.. What? Of coz i know oppa. I love you too. Stop talking nonsense okay? We promise each other that we will get married" you grinned at him.
 
"Ahh. I forget. You're so beautiful hyemi-ah. Never forget that i love you so much till forever till death apart." He hugged you hard.
 
You were confused. Why was hoya talking like this? You just nodded and hugged him back.
 
*Flashback Ends*
 
You should have know then that something was wrong. You cried. 
"Oppa.. How could you leave me? You promised me that we will get married right? I miss you. Hoya oppa. It hurts so much. H-How could you kept a secret from me? Why didnt you tell me you were sick?!! I could have help you. Pabo!" You shouted at the grave. It was covered in snow. 
 
"Lee Howon. A nice young man who was loved by everyone. 1991 - 2013" 
 
You cried again. You placed the flowers at his grave. You smiled . At least tried to. 
 
*Flashback* 
 
You were clutching your results. You had ace the university exams and now you were running to hoya's house. You grinned. You cant wait to show him. 
 
You arrived at his house and open the door since he always place his key under the mat. " Hoya oppa! Where are you? I've some good news guess whAt? " you grinned as you searched for him. 
 
You saw the toilet door open. You open it and to your surprise. Hoya was laying down and he was breathing hard. The sink had traces of blood. You dropped your results and ran to him.
 
"Hoya... Yah! Wake up! Pabo! This is not funny! We promise each other to grow old together. Wake up!" You sobbed as  you shoke him.
 
"H-Hyemi-ah . I-I-I l-ove ... y-you .. Y-you k-know t-that r-right?" He smiled at you . 
 
"Oppa.. I know that you . Dont talk oppa. I-I get the ambulance okayy? You will be fine" you laughed while crying.
 
"I-Its O-Okay.. I-Im g-gonna die. I-I k-know i-it. Hyemi-ah im sorry . I love you forever and always" hoya said to you till his last breath. Then he was silent. He closed his eyes . You know he was dead but you didnt want to believe it.
 
"O-oppa? OPPA! WAKE UP! YAH! LEE HOWON! " you cried as you tried to kiss him to give him air but it was no use. He was dead. Lee howon. The man you love and promise to marry was dead. You cried.
 
The next day, his family held his funeral. You didnt go. You werent strong to see him off.  And that was the day Kim hyemi changed. Changed into a quiet person. You werent the same person ever again.
 
*Flashback Ends*
 
"Oppa-ah im sorry i didnt go to your funeral. I wasnt strong to see you off. Im sorry. I love you Lee Howon. Till forever and always. I will be strong for you Okay? " you smiled . Tears streaming down your face.
 
You felt the wind brushed through your lips. You smile. You know it was hoya. He kissed you for the last time ever. You stood up and went back home. Walking with confidence. Just because of Lee Howon. Your love. Your life. Your strength. You will be strong for him. Saranghae Lee Howon. 
 

I hope you like it! I cried while typing this. Im sorry hoya TAT urghh i feel so bad... 

Comments are much appreaciated! ~ ^^