My current was a jerk but my ex saved me?

[ONE-SHOT] My current was a jerk but my ex saved me?

 

Emma was a 18 year old european girl that lived in London and was a huge SHINee fan! Everything she wished for was to meet them and also be friends with them even if they lived on the other side of the world. Her korean wasn't good at all; only thing she knew was to read and write but not many words. 

  A shawol since almost two years, at the beginning she was a Jonghyun bias but without her will she slowly turned into a Taemin bias after the Lucifer music video. It was feeling so wrong to change the bias, especially because it was from the same band; but she couldn't help herself.

Each day she would repeat herself that she wasn't a Taemin bias and she also kept on staring at her Jonghyun photos all the time, struggling to not let him behind. 

It was feeling like she was cheating on him, even if he didn't know she existed; that's just how a fan would feel after being a loyal fan to one of the member.

She loved the members the same way because they had something special but in her eyes, Jonghyun had that special thing that made her like him more. Honestly, she never really paid that much of attention to Taemin since he was younger then her and also that mushroom haircut didn't fit with her type of haircuts on boys. 

Everything changed when she saw the entire music video of Lucifer. Her eyes widened and she couldn't focus anymore on her real bias Jonghyun. Emma never noticed that Taemin would be such a great dancer, usually paying attention just to Jonghyun voice. 

After two years of supporting them, SHINee finally announced that they were going to come to Europe for two SM Town concerts in Paris and also for a performance on Abbey Road Studio. 

Emma was feeling so happy of those news but the only problem was her exams... 

She was going to finish high-school and exactly in the period when SHINee would have the two SM Town concert, she had to go to one of the most important exams of her life. It was impossible for her to ditch them because if she did, her entire future would have been affected since it was the exam that counted if she would go to a university or not. 

 It made her feel miserable but a smile could still appear on her face of the thought that she would still have a chance to meet them in London. It would have costed less also and her uncle was the director of Heathrow airport. 

At the beginning it might sound like it would be just a piece of cake at the airport but it wasn't really like that...

Today was the day when SHINee had finally left Japan to come to London. Despite that, Emma was feeling sad because she had to wait for her results to appear. 

It was killing her because she heard many people all around the country had failed it. The thought that she might be one of them was killing her. 

Her cousin Liz had already made a lot of plans and also called her father to tell her exactly when the plane will arrive and what terminal. 

Liz's bias was Jonghyun and she was a shawol since only half a year; after Emma drove her crazy to give them a chance. 

Liz was the type of girl that didn't like to listen to asian music because she considered it at a low level comparing to the songs she would actually listen to. 

Even in that day, Emma wasn't sure if she was a shawol because of their music or just because she was totally obsessed with Jonghyun. When she would ask her, she would always laugh awkwardly and tell her that she was one hundred percent a shawol. 

To convince her, she even bought one of their albums and added the songs on her Ipod. Nor that Emma ever asked her to do those stuff to convince her, she was jsut weird.

"I am so excited!!" Liz yelled like a crazy fan and jumped into the bed next to Emma. 

"Lucky bastard." Emma mumbled, looking disappointed at her phone while waiting for her friend to call her and let her know when the results were going to be published. 

"You are to obsessed with your marks!" Liz said, rolling her eyes and sending another text message to someone.

Probably to one of her crazy friends that liked SHINee also. There were many people that couldn't go at the airport because they were living on the other side of London and their parents wouldn't let them came back at late hours, that if they would have planned to go back.

Many shawosl wanted to go at the airport and then sleep in front of the hotel or even book rooms despite the high price of the hotel. 

Emma wasn't sure what she was going to do but she knew that she wanted to go at the airport so badly.... 

"At what time are they going to be here?" Emma asked for the second time that day.

"In exactly two hours!" Liz said, having another crazy fan moment. 

"Aham!" Emma said to herself and nodded. 

 Her phone started ringing and it didn't took two seconds until she pushed the answer button. 

"SO!?!?" Emma said with wide eyes.

"Come to school in one hour! That's when they are going to publish them here." her friend said. 

Emma pouted and hung up. 

"I am going to go to school, are you coming?" Emma asked her cousin. 

 Staring at the ceiling for a moment, she texted another message to someone and after she go the answer she got up from the bed and smiled at her. 

"Sorry I have to go to meet Andreea!" she said, pretending to be sad. 

"Ahh, okay..." Emma said. 

"You ain't mad on me, aren't you?" Liz asked.

"Don't worry!" Emma said with a warm smile on her face and got up from the bed. 

After grabbing her headphones, she plugged them at her phone and the music from her phone. It was boring to walk down the street silently so she would always take her headphones after and listen to music all the way. 

Her high-school was at twenty minutes distance by walking from her home so she kept on listening to her songs and looking around to see if there were interesting tourists around. 

London was one of the most visited city from Europe and seeing tourists on the street all day was something that she got used to since she was born. There were still friends of her that were excited whenever they would see a foreign even if they saw them almost everyday. 

It was interesting how they never got used to them like Emma. 

She finally arrived at her school and her best friend Madalina was waiting for her, anxious to find out her own marks as well. 

Turning the music off, she shove the phone and headphones in her bag and waved to Madalina.

"If I am not going to pass I think I am going to kill myself!!" Madalina said, really nervous.

"You ain't serious, aren't you?" Emma asked with disbelief.

"Well, not actually but it is still annoying!!"

"Whatever, let's just sit down on a bench and wait." Emma said and Madalina nodded in reply. 

After half an hour, teachers came at the door and put on the windows the papers with results on. Anxious, they both got up to go and see and along with them another 50 people came out from no where and crowded themselves right in front of the window door. 

Frowning and pissed, she pushed herself into the crowd, pulling Madalina after as well and stopped right in front of the glass door. 

She really hated to see people crowding like that when they weren't even there for a long time like Madalina for example.

"OH MY GOD!! I FAILD!!!" a girl started crying out loud. 

Others were screaming because they passed and run straight to their friends while many others started cussing about their low marks. 

Indeed, there weren't that many high marks and it scared her a lot. In the end, she just hoped for a passing mark after seeing how many people started crying and cussing of theirs. 

Taking a deep breath, she looked on the paper and started searching for herself and Madalina whom was right under her name. 

When she saw her name, she took another deep breath before looking if she had passed or failed. She didn't care of the marks she got as much as she cared of that fact! 

Quickly, she looked at the general grade and she almost screamed of happiness to see that she passed and Madalina also! Turning at Madalina, she hugged her really excited and jumped up and down, ignoring all those people that were crowded around them. 

"We passed, we passed!!" Emma said, squeezing Madalina of happiness.

Madalina took a peek and she started clapping her hands when she noticed that their marks weren't bad either. 

"We are two lucky girls!" Madalina said and walked outside of the crowed after memorizing her marks.

Emma memoriezed her's as well and followed Madalina who started singing Queen's song "We are the champions" 

Laughing out loud, they did a hive five and called their parents to inform them about their marks as well. 

"Yes, I passed!" Emma said to her mother.

"That is wonderful honey! Are you heading now to the airport?" she asked.

"Omg!" she said and looked with huge eyes at Madalina. 

She had almost forgot about the airport and SHINee's arrival with all the excitement. 

"Ah... ahh mum I will leave right away! Thanks for reminding me!" she said and quickly hang up the phone.

Madalina hang up the phone also and looked at her really confused.

"I almost forgot that SHINee is going to be at the airport!"

"They will?"

"YES!!" 

"When are they going to arrive?" 

Emma checked the clock from her phone and almost screamed of shock.

"In half an hour!!!" she said terrified.

"But Heathrow airport is kind of far from here!" Madalina cried out.

"I know!! Come on!!" Emma said and grabbed Mada's hand, running to catch the first taxi that they saw and praying for them to be there just in time.

"We are going to be late! We are going to be late!" Emma cried out.

"Stop being so pesimistic!" Madalina complained.

"I am telling you that we are going to be late!" 

 

After 35 minutes, the driver finally stopped the car and Emma threw the money on the front seat, getting out as fast as possible as she hoped to still catch them there. Madalina started running after Emma even if she had high heels on.

They looked ridiculous running like that in the airport and trying to not bump into people whom were calmly walking towards their own terminals. 

 When she almost reached at the terminal she had to, there were a lot of fangirls screaming and Emma breath relieved that she didn't miss anything. 

"Hello Miss Emma!" a bodyguard of the airport said. 

"Henry can you please get me in the front?" Emma begged. 

Henry looked at the crowed to see if there was any chance for that to happen and nodded at her, grabbing her hand and trying to pull her between the crazy fangirls. Emma grabbed Madalina's hand as well and she pulled her after along so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd. There were a lot of girls that were screaming so loud that it was already hurting your ears. 

No wonder artists can't take them anymore at some points. 

"Oh, oh! There's Onew!" Madalina said to Emma and pointed at another crowd that was walking on the opposite way.

"Henry on the left!" Emma said to the airport bodyguard and he obeyed. 

"I am going to put you behind them so the other bodyguard would think you are along, okay?" Henry asked.

"But most of them know me!" 

"That's why they would let you stay but there are also some korean bodyguards of theirs and that's what I am afraid of!" Henry said.

"Oh, okay then!" 

 Henry did as he planned and he secretly pushed them behind two of the SHINee members. The red haired one that had black sunglasses on turned around to look what was going on as Madalina accidentaly touched him from behind. 

He raised an eyebrow and turned to whisper something to the guy that was next to him. The guy to whom he whispered looked for a second behind and then turned to look ahead without caring that much that they were there. 

"Who are these two?" Madalina whispered to Emma.

"The one that you hit is Taemin and the one to whom he whispered was Minho. In front of Taemin is Onew with Jonghyun and in front of Minho it's Key!" Emma presented all of them, feeling proud of it in a way. 

"Why aren't you screaming of excitement like the others?" Madalina asked, giggling to herself.

"Because if my ears hurt from hearing those screams that are at 1m distance, imagine how it would feel at one step behind?" Emma said.

"Ahh you don't want to hurt your idols ears.. of off off how romantic!" Madalina teased.

"Heyy!!" Emma said to her and hit her elbow into her hand so she could stop the teasing. 

"SHINEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! TAEMINNAAA!!! KEYYY!!! ONEW-SHII!!!! MINHOO!! JONGHYUNNNNNNNN!!" fangirls kept on repeating that on and on as they were walking along, trying to touch their idols. 

Key with Jonghyun waved at them and they started screaming even louder. Emma was feeling like cracking up because she was right behind Taemin while they were right behind many bodyguards. 

Her heart started beating faster when she realised that her bias was walking right in front of her. It was like a dream that finally came true and she really wanted to get his attention somehow but she didn't know how...

"Excuse me, Taemin?" Emma said, pulling carefully of his shirt from behind. 

Taemin kept on walking without turning to say anything to her, which confused her a lot.

"Taemin can you give me your autograph please?" Emma said again. 

"Maybe he doesn't hear you?" Madalina said.

"If he doesn't hear me than why do you?" Emma said, trying to keep herself calm.

"Hey Taemin sorry but can you please give us your autograph and we are going to leave you alone?" Madalina tried. 

Taemin still didn't turn to look at them. He looked down at the floor and pulled his bag more in front, as if he was protecting it from something or so.

 If Taemin thought that they would start stealing something from him, well he was totally wrong! Emma didn't want anything more than an autograph and to see a performance of theirs! 

"TAEMIN!?" Emma said out louder and grabbed his arm. 

 Minho turned around and pushed Emma's hand away from Taemin's arm, looking at her with a serious face. 

"Minho can I get an autograph please?" Emma asked politely.

Minho snorted and pushed Taemin from behind to walk in front of him so Emma and Madalina wouldn't bother him anymore.

That gesture shocked Emma a lot! was wide opened and Madalina's blinked shocked to see that Emma's idols weren't as friendly as she expected them to be. 

"What's going on?" Madalina asked Emma who looked totally shocked at Taemin and Minho. 

Emma frowned and walked straight to Jonghyun with her tears in her eyes of what just happened with Taemin. She walked on the right side so fans wouldn't notice that much that she was about to talk to Jonghyun and grabbed his arms, pulling him a little so she could get his attention.

Jonghyun startled a little and quickly turned to look who it was. With her eyes red of tears, she looked into Jonghyun and sniffed.

"Oppa why is he like that?" she asked Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun blinked for a couple of times and looked around to see if anybody else was noticing this. 

"Oppa don't be ignorant like him, please!" Emma asked, tears falling down her eyes.

"Omo!" Jonghyun said and stopped from walking. "No... ahh..." he turned and told Key something in korean that got his full attention. 

Key widened his eyes and slowly walked closer to Jonghyun in a way that fans wouldn't notice that there was a girl crying right next to Jonghyun.

"What's going on? Why are you crying?" Key asked Emma. 

 Emma wipped her tears away and looked up at Key whom send her a warm smile.

"I asked Taemin for an autograph and he ignored me!" she said, sobbing. 

Key started laughing and Jonghyun kept on looking concerned at her. 

"Don't cry because of that, okay? I and Jonghyun can give you as many autographs as you want!" Key said and secretly ruffled her hair so she could stop from crying. 

"Oppa I want Taemin's autograph!" Emma said to Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun smiled and nodded at her, pulling his hand from hers so people wouldn't suspect anything. 

"Come at hotel later and I will give you the autographs, okay?" Jonghyun said with a smile. 

Her face brightened when she heard him saying that but she wasn't sure if he was just saying that or lying so she would stop from crying. In the end she bit her lips and nodded at him. 

"Thank you oppa!" she said and bowed her head. 

Jonghyun bowed his head also and smiled at her. 

They arrived at the exit door of the airport and Madalina with Emma decided to remain in the back so people wouldn't see them between the bodyguards of the airport and theirs. 

 "What did he say?" Madalina asked, really curious.

"To go later at the hotel and he'll give me autographs!" Emma said, wipping her last tear. 

"You should have seen how those bad guys looked at you and Jonghyun!" Madalina said, laughing of the memory.

"They looked at me and Jonghyun? Taemin and MInho, right? Or are you refering of the fans? Oh my, did they see us?" Emma asked terrified, looking around her to see if any fan would approach her or not.

"No!! Not fans, that Taemin and Minho character." 

"I wonder why they were acting so cold with us. Maybe they were tired? But still, you shouldn't behave like that with your fans when you are tired..." Emma said, looking sad at the ground. 

"At what hour did he say to meet up at the hotel?" Madalina asked.

Frozing, she stopped from walking and looked with wide eyes at Madalina. That was definitely a good question! Jonghyun didn't tell her at what hour to meet him at the hotel and that meant he had just said that so she wouldn't cry anymore because she couldn't imagine how to get to him unless they had a exact spot and hour.

There were going to be for sure more fans at the hotel and maybe by the time she would arrive there, Jonghyun and Key wouldn't even remember her anymore.

They did see a lot of faces everyday so hoping that they would keep in mind her's was exactly like dreaming with her eyes opened. 

 

***

 

 The clock was 21:07PM and Emma was at the hotel all alone because Madalina had to leave half an hour earlier. They were sitting in front of the hotel for almost two hours so Madalina havig to leave didn't surprise Emma a lot. 

She was losing hope that Jonghyun would get out of the hotel to give autographs because there were around 20 more fans, waiting to get an minor sign from them .

Key had already waved from the balcony and Taemin also. It surprised her a lot to see Taemin pulling on such a wide smile and waving at all the fans. Also making hearts with his hands. 

Emma was wondering if he was bipolar or something because ealier when she tried to speak to him, Taemin didn't even bothered himself to look at her, especially to expect an answer. 

Like, was it really that hard to say a 'no' to someone? Especially someone you didn't know personally? 

After another half an hour, Emma bit her lips and tried hard to not cry again. The mixed feelings she was feeling inside made her regret that she gave two years of her life for someone that didn't even care to give her an autograph. 

Looking once again up at their balcony, the light wasn't on and there was no sign that they would look outside the window.

She nodded to herself and took a deep breath. 

There was no point for her to stay there, no point at all! 

"ONEW!!!!!!!!!!!" A fangirl started screaming all of a sudden. 

Raising her sight, her heart started beating very fast seeing Onew waving and smiling to his fans. He was walking with a bodyguard towards each of them to sign for autographs and he even took one group photo because the girl was crying really hard. 

From the looks of it, he didn't like to see people crying because of him so he would easily accept to do photos with them but he could only take a group photo since he had to return back really fast. 

"Onew-shiii!!!" a girl screamed his name, even if he was right in front of her.

Onew bowed and signed her shirt at her request. 

When he was almost in front of her, she quickly searched for a paper or something but there was none in her bag. 

"!" she said disappointed. 

 Onew stopped in front of her with his pen ready to sign but she still didn't find anything to sign on. 

"I.. oh can you sign here even if it will... go by tomorrow..." she said with a sad voice and pointed at her arm. 

Raising his eyebrows, he giggled and shook his head. 

"No I can't do that!" he said to her. 

"I don't have anything else..." she said and started searching into her bag again. 

"Okay, I wll sign your arm then!" he said in english and signed her arm.

His spelling was so good that impressed Emma a lot! 

"What's your name?" Onew asked so he could write at the end of the autograph. 

"Emma!" she quickly said. 

 He stopped from writing for a second and thought about something. It was making Emma feel kind of anxious but she breath relieved when he started laughing.

"You have the same name as Emma Watson!" he said and finished writing his autograph. 

Blushing, she bowed and looked around to see if fans were paying attention to them.  Secretly, she made him a sign to approach her a little and Onew obeyed, totally amused of it.

"Onew can you tell oppa Jonghyun that I am here?" she asked in a polite way.

"You know Jonghyun?" he said, raising an eyebrow confused.

"Ah.. ah ay.. uhh.. we spoke at the airport... he promised me to give me autographs...." Emma blushed madly when she said that to the leader but Onew just kept on giggling amused. 

"Okay!" he said and waved to the fans as he walked back into the hotel.

Ten minutes later, Taemin walked outside the hotel with two bodyguards and he seemed really happy. While he was giving autographs to the right row where all the girls were, a bodyguard suddenly grabbed Emma and secretly dragged her inside the hotel.

"What's going on?" Emma asked the bodyguard when they were inside. 

"Wait here!" he said and went outside the hotel.

With wide eyes, she looked outside the hotel thru the glass wall and sighed when she saw Taemin so happy. She wished that he would smile to her like that as well. Was she really that annoying at the airport? What was so bad at asking one autograph? Nothing, right?

Waiting there all alone, she folded her arms and looked around but when she felt all the eyes on her, Emma looked down and pretended that she didn't know that there were people there.

Her heart started beating with madness when Taemin waved goodbye to the fans and walked inside the hotel. Swallowing, she opened to say something but nothing came out. Taemin raised an eyebrow when he saw her, just how he did at the airport and sketched a smile. 

"Emma?" he asked. 

opened again and stared shocked at him because he knew her name. Taemin was getting unpatience and rolled his eyes in a bored way. 

"Is your name Emma?" he asked again.

"Ye-yes, yes it is!" Emma said. 

"Good~ come with me!" Taemin said and shove his hands into his pocket. 

 Emma bowed her head and walked silently behind Taemin for a minute but she couldn't control herself from not asking him random questions so she shyly pulled his shirt to get his attention and this time he stopped and looked at her. 

"Taemin, are you mad on me?" she asked shyly.

"No. I just dislike ignorant people." he said and started walking again.

"You think I am ignorant?!" she asked with disbelief and scoffed.

 He avoided to reply to her question and stopped in front of a room which he also opened and walked inside. 

"Come on!" he said to Emma but she didn't. 

She folded her arms and looked at him with a determinated expression.

"Say you didn't mean that!" she said to him.

"Mean what?" Taemin said and raised an eyebrow.

"HAH! Pretending like we don't know what we are talking about?" Emma said with disbelief.

"Are you coming in or what?" Taemin asked, looking bored around.

"Only if you say you didn't mean that!"

"Fine then!" he said and slammed the door right in her face.

 Emma's eyes widened and froze. Deep down, she really thought that Taemin was going to apologize or something about it; not slamming the door in her face. Definitely not expecting that!

Where was the innocent and lovely Taemin that he showed outside to the other fans? Why was he so friendly with everybody apart of her? What on earth did she do to him to deserve such behaviour from him? 

Angry, she knocked really hard and loud on his door. 

"Lee Taemin you open this door right now!" she ordered.

Someone opened the door and she quickly bowed many times, apologising. Emma didn't expect someone else to be inside the room and seeing her ex bias sitting in front of her with a confused and amused face, made her feel emabarrassed of her sudden behaviour. 

"Please excuse my previous behaviour!" she said in a calm - yet - embarrassed voice.

"It's okay!" Jonghyun said and opened the door wide so she could walk inside. 

She bowed again and walked inside the room. Taemin was laying in the bed, skipping the channels and yawning at the TV as he tried to fall asleep. 

"How do you want your autograph to sound?" Jonghyun asked with a puppy smile.

Emma kept on staring at Taemin who didn't even seem to care that she was in the room. It was showing her a lot of disrespect as she walked in and he was just yawning in the bed while skipping some boring channels. 

It was like he did that on purprose to piss her more or something. 

"Taemin why do you have to be such a jerk?" she asked him in a scolding way. 

 Jonghyun's mouth widened and burst into laughter. It didn't seem to affect Taemin in any way though. He turned the TV off and turned to look at Emma with a bored voice.

"I told you, I don't like ignorant persons!" he said and yawned. 

"I didn't do anything to you! How can you call me an ignorant person when I am not?" she said, tears flooding her eyes.

"Tell me what you want to write in the autograph and leave!" he said and got up from the bed. 

Jonghyun said something to Taemin in korean and Taemin didn't seem to like what he was saying as he changed his mood. Sitting down at the table, Taemin wrote his autograph with a heart and a smile on it. 

"Here!" Taemin said, giving her the paper with his writing on it. 

Emma took it and rip it in a lot of pieces, throwing it right into his face. The autograph didn't value anything for her anymore. The only thing she wanted in that moment was to leave the hotel as soon as possible and forget that she ever met SHINee in the first place!

It was supposed to be the best day of her life not the worst! A tear rolled down her cheek and she quickly turned her back to Taemin so he couldn't see her crying. He didn't deserve one tear from her! 

If he only knew how much she liked him, how many times she was concerned about him and how many hours she stood in front of her computer just to stare at his photos or videos! Now all those stuff were in vain as she found out her dream boy wasn't like she expected. 

The entire situation was so different then she expected that she didn't believe the guy behind her was really Taemin. 

Jonghyun noticed that she was suffering from Taemin's behaviour and he hugged her really tight, carelessing her hair as he threw Taemin death glares. 

He hated seeing fans crying because of them and he knew that Taemin had most of them recently. 

"Shhh don't cry!" Jonghyun whisperd into her ear.

"Oppa why is he like this? Why?" she asked him, for the second time that day.

"Ahmm..."

"For the third time; I DISLIKE IGNORANT GIRLS!" Taemin said really annoyed and walked outside the room before getting more mad. 

Tears rolled down her cheeks like cascades when he slammed the door and Jonghyun tightened the hug. 

"Aiishh, please don't cry anymore! I really can't handle this..." he begged. 

Sobbing, she made one step behind and Jonghyun unwrapped his arms. Slowly raising her sight, she looked into his eyes and Jonghyun wipped her last tears away, cupping her face with his palms and smiling at her.

"Now, do you feel better? I am here with you!" Jonghyun said.

 Nodding, she sobbed and looked into his eyes. 

"Oppa I am sorry that I let you behind!" she said and her eyes started getting teary again.

"You didn't leave me behind!" he replied.

"Yes I did! You were my bias but because Taemin got more handsome I left you for him... I suppose I might really be ignorant..."

"You are not ignorant! If you were like that then you wouldn't have been here in the first place! You would have been probably still in front of the hotel, waiting for me to come out and give you all the autographs I've promised!"

"Oppa..."

"As a matter of fact, I won't give you an autograph anymore!" Jonghyun said with a puppy smile.

"What? Wh... okay..." she said disappointed, looking at the ceiling.

"I will give you something better!" he winked.

"Ha?" 

 Jonghyun grabbed her hand and walked outside the room with her, going straight to the restaurant and choosing the best table. 

"Oppa wha-"

"Shhhh!" Jonghyun said and pulled the chair behind - just like in the movies - waiting for her to prepare to sit down. 

Confused, she did how Jonghyun expected and sat down. Then he gave her a menu and told her to order whatever she wanted.

"Oppaaaa..." she cried out.

"I told you I will give you something better than an autograph!" Jonghyun giggled.

"Food?" she said with wide eyes.

 Jonghyun laughed and shook his head with disbelief.

"Yah! I am having somekind of a date with you right now and you look so unimpressed!!" Jonghyun cried out.

"Date? Oppa but you have a girlfriend!!" she said.

"I do?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. 

After thinking better about it he made an "ohhh!!" gesture and giggled.

"Ahh yeah.. no don't worry I don't have one!" he winked at her. 

"Does this mean..."

"Yep!"

"Oppa you kidding me, aren't you?" Emma said, laughing for the first time in that evening.

"No I am not! I understand that you like Taemin more than me but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be happy! You said I was your ex bias so that means you still have somekind of 'feelings' for me even if I am not your current one!" Jonghyun said, pulling another puppy smile. 

"Oppa you will always be my current one!" Emma said with a sweet smile on her face, really meaning that.

After what had happened with Taemin, she had realised that having a crush on him was a total waste of time when her ex bias was a very nice and polite person. 

Jonghyun blushed and looked at the table, smiling. 

"You are so weird!" Jonghyun said, smiling to himself.

"I am?" Emma asked with wide eyes.

"Yes! Girls would usually be so excited and yell and probably even text messaging their friends now saying stuff like 'AAAHH I AM WITH JONGHYUN!!' but you... you don't do anything of that - which is surprising me a lot - should I be concerned about this?" Jonghyun asked, laughing of the situation.

Emma laughed along and bit her lip.

"Ahh oppa this is just the beginning!" she said and winked at him, causing Jonghyun to laugh out like a maniac. 

-----
 

 This is my first one-shot so I hope it was good enough...

image