a new Bodyguard?

My Cold Bodyguard.

"a new Bodyguard?" I asked my grand father again making sure that I heard him right.

"Yes, This time, your bodyguard will be MALE I'm sure he will never fail me"

'tsk... even if he's a male I'm not afraid of him... Jung JunHye will still do her BEST to kick him out of the Mansion. He will NEVER wanna encounter Jung JunHye after that. >:)'

"whatever."

"And I'll make sure that he'll teach you EVERYTHING that you NEED to know. You shouldn't be wasting your time JunHye. You MUST STUDY HARD." My Grandfather lectured me...

 

yeah yeah yeah... @_@ Study... hearing that word makes me feel tired.

----------

*ON THE PHONE

"A new Bodygurad?" Youngmin asked.

"yeah...and this time, it's a MALE. so we should be ready this time. it won't be easy for you because it's not a female anymore...you can't go all cutesy to a MALE Bodyguard"

yeah...too bad...

my past Bodyguards were all females because my grandfather were afraid getting me a male bodyguard. He said that male bodyguards might harass me so it's better to hire female bodyguards.

now, I wonder why did he finally decided to hire a MALE bodyguard?

also, He told me that it's A MALE BODYGUARD. not MALE BODYGUARDS.

so that means, this time I only have one? Sweet!

"yeah, I know I know... I wonder what type of Bodyguard is he? He might be a chubby Bodyguard. If he is, then there's no problem... we could get away from him. slim people run faster than fat ones *chuckles*"

"I wish he is,Youngmin."

"Oh by the way, I feel that there's something wrong with Kwangmin these days though...do you know anything?" I suddenly asked him as I frowned at the thought.

"Hmm...let me think... yesterday he came home late. around...10 PM and he looked sad? or tired...I dunno haha!" Youngmin said.

'I wonder why he came home late...I should find out'

 

------------------------

*Third Person*

"Teach her EVERYTHING that she needs to know. from her character to education. You must make her be the right heiress. I trust you, I know you will never fail me." Junhye's grandfather said throught the phone.

"Yes, Sir. I will. I"m sure you'll never get disappointed" A manly voice was heard from the other line of the phone.