1/Final

Missing You

           What happened to you? We used to be so close and always talk or hang out. But now… now I don’t what’s going on! Is it because of her? Your new girlfriend? You seem to smile, laugh, and hug her like you used to do to me. You said I was your best friend, yet we haven’t really had much contact for months! We’ve only talked like 3 times in those few months. Whenever you walk by you pretend to not see me anymore. You said you loved me. I guess that everything was a lie. Every time I see you I wish for the days when you would stop and hug me. I wish for the days when we laughed together, when we would always smile at each other for no reason, and those days when we would cheer each other up when either of us were upset about something. I wish you would talk to me again. I want to hug you so bad but when I come near you and you avoid me. Did I do something wrong? If so please tell me! You’re not acting like the you I know and honestly love. Where did my teddy bear go!? Because you are not him. I see you now and I want to cry almost every time. Honestly I just want to cry at the thought of you! You used to be my teddy bear, my love, my comfort, my best friend, my everything. But now it’s like nothing ever happened to us. I wish I could go confront you about this but I never know how! Even if I did confront you I don’t know what I would say. I know that if I look in your eyes I’ll forget everything I was going to say and most likely cry. I want you back with all my heart. I want my best friend back. You were and still are my first love! The one who loved to wrestle and play football. The one who would always text me. The guy who caught me when I fell. The one who would comfort me no matter what was going on. The guy who would always steal a hug from me even when I didn’t want one and would hug me as hard as he could. The one who would just always take care of me! Will you ever be him again? Will you ever come back? I don’t know anymore. My heart wants you back so badly. I want you back so much it hurts. My heart wants you back and it says that you’ll come back but my mind keeps saying that you will never be back again.

 

 

                     Hey guys! So yeah I just wrote down how I feel and it turned into this! Comment if this has ever happened to you!