i lied. too.

i lied. too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

The couple did many things together. The memories that they created together was beyond what they had ever expected. From volunteering help at the orphanage to performing on stage together. Spending nights sitting on the bench at the park, just chatting about their future. Spending hours on the phone saying nothing, just listening to each other’s steady breaths. All they ever needed was each other.

 

 

“Han! You’re late again!” sulked Kaeul, who was as usual, early. “I’m only 2minutes late!” Luhan replied and went over to Kaeul, back-hugging her, asking for forgiveness.

 

They then spent the whole day in the mall together, playing games at the arcade, where Luhan purposely lost to Kaeul several times, singing their hearts out in the karaoke, where Kaeul just jaw-dropped at her boyfriend’s powerful vocal. At last, settling down at their favourite coffee shop, Minto, ordering a caramel latte each, and started chatting about everything and anything that could possibly come to your mind.

 

“I love you, Han!” said Kaeul, giving Luhan a shy peck on his cheek. “Love you, too.” Luhan responded with a loving smile. He waited until Kaeul entered her house’s door, making sure she’s safe, before driving away.

 

 

“Yes, I’m sure about it. Don’t worry. It’s okay.” Kaeul sighed and ended the call.

 “Kaeul-ah! Luhan is here!” Her aunt shouted at Kaeul to hurry her up. Yes, Kaeul lived with her aunt ever since her parents died in an unfortunate car crash.

Kaeul took one last glance at herself in the mirror before rushing down the stairs. “Ah!” Kaeul shrieked as she tripped over the last few steps of the stairs. Phew! Luckily, Luhan was there to catch her. “What can I do without you…?” Kaeul muttered and gave Luhan a grateful smile. Luhan on the other hand, who did not catch what Kaeul said, simply smiled back.

 

“So… Is it Seoul Orphan Centre or Little Wanderer’s Orphanage or AACS Orphanage today?”

 

It was a Sunday, the day when they always volunteer at orphanages.

 

“None today. I feel like spending this day… this day at the beach.” Kaeul smiled and held Luhan’s hand, dragging him towards the car.

 

“Oh? Hmm… Sure.”

 

 

Since it was a Sunday afternoon, there was no doubt that the beach was filled with many many people. Couples, families, singles, friends. Children were screaming happily, building their sandcastles, running around, and burying their parents in the sand.

 

“One day, our children will be doing that to us, right?” Luhan who seem too excited about it, smirked at Kaeul, hinting her. “Hmm… yeah, maybe.” Kaeul on the other hand, who seemed to be more bothered about something else than being as excited as Luhan was, replied.

 

The couple held their hands tightly together, the other hand carrying their slippers. The wind blew towards their faces, the sun shined on their exposed skin, the sea waves sounded like the background music playing as the strolled along the shores. 

 

“Chest pain again? Please, please take your pain killers alright. Stop being so forgetful. It’s getting me so worried.” Nagged Kaeul as she looked at Luhan, who was coughing and trying to maintain his smile, showing that he’s okay. When he obviously wasn't.

 

They settled down at a quieter area of the beach, watching the sunset together. It was romantic, just like a typical Korean drama. But, in Korean dramas, there will always be something going wrong after a peaceful period. What’s on to test their love for each other?

 

“Kaeul ah…” called Luhan, who broke the comfortable silence.

 

Kaeul turned and looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

 

“I love you… No matter what. Forever and ever. Even when I’m gone…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter