Of Sickness & Snuggles

Of Sickness & Snuggles

"Achoo! Achoo! Achoo~!"

 

"Bless you! Wu Fan hyung, are you sick?" A worried Chanyeol asked, immediately rushing to Wu Fan's side as he heard Wu Fan sneezing 3 times in a row.

 

"Hey Wu Fan, are you alright?" EXO's manager stuck his head into the room and asked. Apparently, their manager had been walking past Wu Fan and Chanyeol's shared bedroom when he heard Wu Fan sneezing uncontrollably.

 

"Um… Yeah, I think I'm al- Achoo!" Wu Fan's reply to their manager's question was, however, cut short by his own sneezing.

 

"I think you better stay in and get some rest. I'll excuse you from dance practice," he told Wu Fan before turning to Chanyeol, "I'll excuse you too. I trust you to take care of Wu Fan?"

 

Chanyeol nodded whereas Wu Fan started to protest, "Hyung! I'm totally fine, I can go for dance practice."

 

"No, you look quite pale. Rest well!"

 

With that, their manager left the dormitory with the remaining members of EXO.

 

Wu Fan looked at Chanyeol and said, "No really, I'll be fine. You can go for dance practice, you don't have to stay here with me."

 

Chanyeol replied, "Just treat it that I'm returning the favor then. You took care of me last time when I was sick, so this would be my chance to take care of you. Go back to sleep. I'm going to make some porridge for you. I'll wake you up when its done."

 

When Chanyeol left the room, Wu Fan lied down and tried to get some rest. Yet, this was proved to be an impossible task as he tossed and the bed, searching for a comfortable position.

 

Not long after, Chanyeol returned with a bowl of porridge, a glass of water and also some pills.

 

"I thought I asked you to rest for a bit?" He eyed Wu Fan while placing the tray containing the food and the medicine on the bedside table.

 

"I couldn't sleep."

 

Chanyeol helped Wu Fan to sit up and held the food to him.

 

"Here, eat up."

 

However, Wu Fan looked away, "I'm not hungry."

 

"But you still need to eat something before taking your medicine."

 

"I don't want it. I don't feel like eating."

 

"Bu… but… please hyung, for me?" Chanyeol pouted and tried to persuade him. "I made this specially for you. You know that I've never cooked for anyone before."

 

"… Fine. Only for you, Yeollie, only for you."

 

"Whoohoo!" Chanyeol cheered for his own success, smiling his megawatt smile.

 

When Wu Fan had eaten the porridge and his medicine, Chanyeol picked up the tray and turned to leave for the kitchen. A huge palm and five long fingers latched onto his wrist.

 

"Yeol, where are you going?"

 

"Back to the kitchen to wash the stuff. Why?"

 

"Don't go. Stay here with me. Please?" Wu Fan shifted over and patted the now empty spot on his bed.

 

Wu Fan smiled his gummy smile as Chanyeol laid down beside him.

 

Not long after, Chanyeol made sure Wu Fan was asleep before whispering, "I love you."

 

Surprisingly, Wu Fan wrapped his arms around Chanyeol even tighter to pull him closer.

 

"I love you too~"

 

"Yah! Weren't you asleep?"