Simple as this.

The Guardian Angel

I started to walk little by little and tiptoed to every room, checking out where is he. I didn't dare to make even just a little sound,even by breathing has a limited sound, I don't want him to acknowledge my presence on the room where he is. Yoseob, the man who didn't even tried to make me feel like I'm walking this world alone.He's always right there beside me,and he's always making me feel how sweet this world can be, that cute man, that little boy whom I used to play when I was a kid, is still the same guy I'm hanging out today. I have a little secret here, I love him, not just as bestfriend,but as a man, I see him as my future,but he doesn't feel the same. I know that, because, uhm, because, I just know.

Yoseob can make me laugh until my stomach hurts, so does my parents, they like him so much. My father is the chief captain of the marine forces,and he rarely go home, my mother is a TV reporter. They're busy as hell and sometimes, Yoseob is the only person I can hang out with,he's my family.

We have this favorite thing to do together, we were going at our rooftop and stare at the sky, we would sometimes admire the view,since we're living on top of the hill and would stare at the city lights,and tall buildings out there. His house is just a meters away, he also had this very big masion,he's the son of the Vice President of South Korea and his mother runs a successful company all over the world. Both of our mothers were bestfriends,and our father is always hanging out,so practically,they're also close.

Back in the scene, me and him were playing hide and seek. I'm silently walking throught the hallway and would peek at the slightly open doors, the maid of our house were asking me if I need something,so I would casually shook my head. *Where the hell is he?* I started to ask myself. Then I reached the very last room, the door is widely open and everything right there is a mess,I smiled a little, then I suddenly heard someone sneeze inside the cabinet, I knew it was him, so I immediately open the door and saw him is a sweaty state.

"Yoseobie!" I shouted. He frown but run before me, I knew I was going to be the one who's gonna hide if I didn't run fast, but when I reached my room,he's already leaning at the wall while shooking his head.

"Boom Ha Neul." he said lazily and lay in my bed. I frown and pouted while walking towards him. He has his close eyes and I can feel his breath.

"Are you gonna stare at me like, forever?" he asked, I blushed by that, and I didn't get a chance to hide it.

"Stop! I'm gonna eat ice cream." I said and walk out the room, suddenly, I feel him walking beside me.

"Without me? No doubt, you're that fat." he said, I slap his shoulders hard, he just laugh teasingly.

"I.am.not.fat!" I said in a firm tone. He just chuckled the he cling his arms around me cheerfully,and sniff my scent.

"God! Stop doing that!" I whine, Yoseob pouted and continue to smell me.

"I can't help it, you're smell is just sooooo good." he gave me a thumbs up and I made a face back.

When both of us arrived at the kitchen,the head chef bowed at us, I saw our butler, Mr.Choi who also bowed 90 degree.

"So, So,So, I want cream cheese,Mr.Choi, is it alright, if I ask the head chef to make me some cream cheese, I'm really craving for some." he pouted and purposely did an aegyo. Mr.Choi nodded and told the head chef to make some.

"Ha Neul ah, c'mon let's get your ice cream!!' he pulled me towards the fridge and open it widely, he grab two packs of ice cream and put a butter on top.

"Why did you put a butter on top?" Haneul pouted, she stuck her eyes at the ice cream.

"Don't mind it, let's eat now!!!" Yoseob pulled her hands and they both eat at the living room.

 

For her, the best thing that can happen is this, him and her, simply laughing with each other.. What more can she ask for? Oh yes! For him to like her back. And everything about their love story is just starting