Chapter 1: Plastic surgery, invalid arguments, lunch and heartthrobs

Fallen Angel

 

Early morning at Dong Bang Bul Pei High School. Shrieking girls, crowded hallways, and assorted gifts scattered around are essential to call your day normal, a school where intelligence was entombed 6 feet under the ground and face value rules.

 A group of thirteen male students were known as the school heartthrobs, and girls really flock all over them every time they’re around, except for one; Kim Oh Zell, she’s contented with  just watching them because she knew that they’ll never notice her of all  the pretty girls sneaking around them. She’s just contented with just staring at her angel, Park Jung Su. She’s just contented with just being in the library, reading and studying her lessons or sometimes drawing or sketching, with her ever loyal best friends Henry Lau a Chinese transfer student from U.S.A and Zhou Mi, a transfer student from Mainland China.

During lunch:

Henry: Oh my gosh, they’re really scary! (Referring to the girls)

Zhou Mi: yeah, are those kids using love potions or something?

Henry:  well if they are, it‘s not effective for Oh Zell anyway, right? Oh Zell?

Oh Zell: oh, yeah…

Some girls approached them and one of them spoke:

Yu Ri: of course she won’t, she’s a weirdo! Only pretty girls are affected.

And another one from the girls spoke.

Jessica: and pretty girls are best for pretty boys.

Tiffany: Zhou Mi, Henry! Quit being with that girl! You both are cute and handsome, join the heartthrobs they’ll accept you.

Henry: enough girls! We will not going to leave our best friend.

Sunny: why not?

Zhou Mi: because she’s not like you. She is not a fake, she’s a decent girl, and she doesn’t run around chasing boys like you girls do.

Taeyeon: girls, stop that!

Yoon A: you’re too harsh oppa…

 Oh Zell: compared to me, you’re just a bunch of pea brained girls, so you don’t have the right to act so high and mighty because you might be the boys’ favorites but I’ll still be the best student you can never be.

SoHyeon:  you’re best in school because you aren’t popular; you were never invited to any parties because you’re ugly! You don’t have any hope! If I were ugly like you, I will just kill myself!

Oh Zell: at least I’m all natural, I didn’t undergo any plastic surgery.

Soo Young: yah! Watch your words.

One of the heartthrobs came in because he noticed the commotion.

Kim Hee Chul: any problem girls?

Yoon A: oppa! The girl’s been talking ill of us.

Hee Chul: is it true Miss…

Oh Zell: Oh Zell.

Hee Chul: Ms. Oh Zell?

Oh Zell: I don’t have to explain to you coz you might not understand my logic.

Hee Chul: I like your style…

Hee Chul called Sung Min

Hee Chul: Minnie! Yah! Come over here!!

Sung Min: what’s the commotion all about?

Hee Chul: talk to this girl.

Sung Min: Omo! You’re the most intelligent girl in this school! Kim Oh Zell! It’s my pleasure to meet you at last! So what’s with the commotion?

Jessica: oppa, he said we all had undergone plastic surgery.

Sung Min: Oh, I thought you were! And you miss, do you have proofs?

Oh Zell: their middle school pictures.

Sung Min: your proof is not enough.

Oh Zell: … okay.

The bell rang and Zhou Mi, Henry and Oh Zell went straight to their next class.