Three days later

Me And My New life
Narrator's P.O.V
   Today was the first day of school for the both of them. They both have the same schedule. In the morning they had gotten up and got ready they put on their uniforms and went downstairs for breakfast the maids had made them crêpes with fruits and orange juice. Minwoo had asked the driver to drive them to school. When they had gotten to school they both went to homeroom. They went to their classes and then there was lunch. Minwoo had bought a lunch for Hana. She asked him to buy her a fried rice with kimchi.
A few months later
   It was a normal autumn day the leaves were already changing colors. They had school that day everything went as it normally did until lunch. The Jo twins and Hana's best friend Hyuna would always sit with them at lunch after Minwoo came back from buying himself a lunch a girl came to the table. Hana knew her right away it was the queenka Yoon Bora. Hana knew her because Bora used to bully her when she was in middle school. Bora said "Minwoo oppa can I talk to you in private please? Sure." After they left Hana said "I'm going to go to the bathroom. Okay." They replied. But she wasn't going to the bathroom  she was following Minwoo and Bora. Bora said "Minwoo oppa will you be my boyfriend?" Then Hana comes out of the bushes and screamed "NO YOU WILL NOT GO WITH HER!!" She had said Minwoo says"Who do you think you are tell me who to date and who not to date? Well first of all you did that to Myungsoo and I, and you don't know her true colors she was the one who used to bully me in middle school that was why I would always come home with bruises. Why are you going to blame Bora when she did nothing to you. Hana stop lying. IM NOT LYING!!! YES  YOU ARE I KNOW YOU NEVER LIKED BORA. YEAH I NEVER DID THAY WAS THE REASON WHY I DONT LIKE HER!You know what Minwoo go ahead and date her I don't care watch and sees what happens don't come crying to me or come looking for me." she smirked.