Two Of Us

Two Of Us

Jonghyun stare at sojin' beautiful eyes,he can't help not to steal a glance while she's not looking.

 

"Yah..Lee Jonghyun, is there a dirt on my face?" sojin asked innocently when she saw jonghyun is looking at her.

"No, I just can't help myself not to look at your eyes my baby princess" jonghyun chuckles as he said those words teasingly that made sojin blush.

 

Lee Jonghyun is always honest towards to Sojin,They are now In a relationship 1 year to be exact.

Park Sojin is a very pretty girl, she seems boyish but cute and she is older than him but she look so gorgeous and young despite of her age. Sojin look on his eyes, she heave a sigh and look down.

" is there a problem?" jonghyun asked .

she just shook her head as a response.

sojin is not good at telling her own problems,she will endure it as long as she can thats why jonghyun hug her and she also hug him back.

"Do you remember our deal? you said that i still have 2 wishes right? "

sojin suddenly asked jonghyun.

*she is reffering to their deal one year ago,that if sojin makes jonghyun fall for her she will have her 3 wishes and jonghyun will be her genie to grant in all. She wish that Jonghyun will always stay by her side and since he love her that much she accept it as her first wish.*

 

jonghyun noded with a smile, finally after one year she will tell her second wish,thats what he thought.

sojin kiss him first,not just a peck but a long kiss full of love and jonghyun respond to it.

"that's for my second wish" sojin stated.

"you enjoy that too much jonghyun" she gigled when they pull away.

He stares at her red kissable lips and he smiled widely with his cute dimples.

 

"And now for my third and last wish......"

she heave a sigh and smile bitterly while her tears keep fallin on her cheeks.

"Lets break up"

his world stops when he hear those words.He's hurt,his heart is broken and she is the only one who can fix his heart.

sojin love jonghyun but she need to let him go because she know that she will only break his heart,Knowing that her parents want her in a arrange marriage and they want to migrate in U.S .

 

After 5 years without contacting each other , a messenger delivered a letter .She dont know who sent that so she open it and its not a letter...its a wedding invitation of the one she love before its jonghyun.

5 years she thought that she's okay after suffering in long pain but now again and again its hurt the most to know that its not just a new girlfriend but soon to be his wife.

After recieving that invitation she drive through jonghyun's office to confront him on something.

----------------------

"What brings you here Sojin-ssi ?" jonghyun asked when she saw sojin and he smiled at her but a weak smile.

Sojin slap his face infront of many people.

"How dare you to use my favorite color as a background of your wedding?" 

she is really mad...

"How dare you to use my favorite Flowers as your church decoration" 

"How dare you to use our theme song in your wedding?"

sojin is crying while confronting him.

 

"And how dare you to use our Monthsary as a date of your Wedding day "

jonghyun hug sojin he cried while hugging her.

 

"Because that is the only way,I could pretend that you are my bride..the one who will walk on the aisle while smilling...the one that who will say i do infront of my relatives infront of god and the one who will be there for me forever"

he is still inlove with her, till now ..

and he know that he don't love her fiance ..

"Will you please marry me instead?" jonghyun desperately asked sojin. ...

sojin was shocked but she manage to smile , a sweet smile .

 

"Pabo.." thats the only word she say while she is hugging the man she love

 

*THE END*