Mission MJJ- 4

Mission Make Joon Jealous!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun and Minho were feeling guilty now. It was definitely not Jinki's fault and they wanted to tell that to Joon. But they knew Jinki wouldn't want them to interfere with their personal matters anymore so they kept quite this whole time. But when Joon left the room, slamming the door and Jinki collapsed on the floor they couldn't help but to feel even more guilty. They both made their way towards Jinki and sat beside him. For a while they didn't say anything and then Jonghyun broke the silence.

"We are sorry hyung. We didn't think it will turn out this way. "

Jinki sighed. "I told you, Joon is going to be so mad. But it's ok. I will talk to him. It's my fault too. You don't have to say sorry or anything. Just leave me alone for a while."

"But hyung___" Minho refused but Jinki looked at him tiredly.

"I said leave me alone. I don't want to face anyone for a while. Just go! Please. At least listen to me this time."

They both hesitated but got up, leaving the room with heavy heart.

 

Once they were gone, Jinki locked his door and slumped on bed. He was nervous, confuse, sad and even angry. He knew Joon never liked it if anyone else was interfering with his personal life. If anything, Joon hated to be lied to. He didn't liked anyone playing such games or plans on him and now it was Jinki who indirectly played with his feelings. He decided that he will do anything to make Joon happy again. He quickly retrieved his phone from table and dialed Joon's mobile number. He bit his lip as Joon didn't received his phone. So this is how it felt to be ignored. I was doing this to him for past month and here I am hurting even though it was probably the first time he didn't received my call, Jinki thought. I'm in big trouble now.

 

*****

 

Joon was angry. Actually angry was very lame word to compare to what he was feeling now. One month! He was being fooled for a month by his own boyfriend and s, and he was so naive to realize that. Honestly Joon didn't cared about being fooled, but what he hated was Jinki was uncomfortable to talk to him about their own relationship while at the same time he opened up in front of s. Was it that he doesn't trusts Joon anymore? Is their relationship that weak that it needed s help? Here he was getting jealous over them, getting hurt every time Jinki turned him down, missing him every single time and there those three seems to be having time of their life watching him being like this. He hated it and honestly he had never been mad at Jinki before. He ignored the constant ringing of his phone. He decided that he too could play this little game. Now Jinki will know the feeling of being ignored.

Two-three day passed like that. Joon ignoring Jinki's every attempt of contacting him and Jinki moping around in sadness. That day purely by accident Jinki and Joon bumped into each other at Music Bank. Joon froze as he realized it was indeed his boyfriend who he bumped into while Jinki was too out of it to even notice who he bumped into. Joon just watched as Jinki mumbled small 'Sorry' before bowing and left, not even lifting his head or even stay to hear reply. Joon frowned as he realised Jinki didn't even noticed him which usually never happens. He decided that he will follow Jinki a little just because he was feeling so bad for his somewhat childish behavior. Ok! Maybe he was feeling guilty for ignoring his boyfriend and maybe he desperately wanted to see that cute face of other. He followed Jinki and frowned as he saw Jinki bumping into almost everyone.

Jinki was too exhausted to even smile or even greet anyone like he usually did. He was sad and depressed from his issue with Joon and he wanted nothing more than just maybe chance to explain himself. Joon bit his lip as he saw his usually cheerful Jinki was so quite and so sad and he felt his heart squeezing painfully.

"He is like that from the day you left. He doesn't even talk, let alone smile anymore. He wouldn't even eat much. Even his favorite chicken. He is really depressed, hyung!" Jonghyun said.

Joon jumped at the voice but felt anger spreading through him at the sight of Jonghyun. "What are you doing here?"

"It's SHINee's dressing room, of course I'll be here. Why are you here though?"

"I- I was just passing by. Why does it matter to you anyways? Aren't you satisfied by interfering with my personal life so far?" Joon asked in return.

Jonghyun sighed. "Hyung! I know you are angry at us but please don't give our punishment to Jinki hyung. He didn't do anything. If you want to hurt anyone do it to me and Minho instead. I don't like seeing Jinki hyung so broken like that. Please~" Jonghyun said almost pleading.

"Do you think I like to see him like that? If anything it's killing me to see him like that. But I was hurt too. Did you ever thought how would have I felt when I found out that my boyfriend thinks that he can't tell me about his real feelings? That he is still uncomfortable with me after so many days of being together? I'm hurting too, Jjong. And you are one of my best friends. You of all people knows that I hate it when someone interfere with  my personal life. But you still did interfere. Don't you know how serious I get whenever it concerns with Jinki? I hate it too. If anything I want to squeeze him close to me and just never let go. I'm hurting too..." Joon exploded and Jonghyun could see how he was trying hard to keep his tears.

"I know hyung! I'm sorry. I promise I will never let something like that happen again. Just please talk to him. Let him explain his side. That's the only thing I'm trying to tell you. Think about it. " With one last pat on Joon's back, he went inside.

 

 

That night, while Jinki was sitting all alone on his bed while crying silently, his phone rang. He slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter