The kiss

When Love Comes

 

 
Tiffany pov
 
I saw my friend taeng buying her food till she walk out and looking for  vacant sits and i wave my hand just to see me till we look each others eyes while smiling at her, i want to go with her to tell her to sit beside me but my boyfriend not letting me go till i look back at taeng  living her food at the table and walk out at the canteen, i felt my heart beating so fast thinking about taeyeon, i just free myself to my boyfriend and follow my taeng till i saw her siting alone at the bench, i just hide myself and came closer to her till i saw her looking at the sky while her tears are flowing, i felt sad to see her like that and i don't want to see her crying till i heard her whispering at the sky...
 
taeng said (iloveyouTiffany and im sorry that i still loveyou and it hurts me to see you with your boyfriend, i just cant confess to you, i wish i could move on but i cant, your still the one... Please choose me fany, let me love you please choose me to love you please fany sub ... INEEDYOU)
 
Tiffany pov
I hear you taeng... Why did you keep it? I dont know what to do... Taeng needs me and she loves me... (Thinking) till i walk closer to her slowly and  i fold her eyes  with my handkerchief and i face her, i used my hand to touch her lips not to make shout till i pull her closer to me then i kiss her lips tenderly and i felt my heart raising so badly when i kiss her lips i felt butterfly and im shock cause shes holding my waist just to feel her heartbeat is raising too and till she deepen the kiss till it comes to passionate kiss... I never regret kissing her cause her lips is so addicted, so soft, and it taste vanilla so sweet till we broke the kiss and slowly she taking off my handkerchief to her eyes... We just look each other eyes and no one of us are talking till i pull her into a hug and whisper ILOVEYOUTOOTAENG just wait for me... I need some time to broke up with my boyfriend please dont give up loving me, cause i know in my heart i choose you, i never regret kissing you cause it feels so good to me... And im sorry cause i know, you hurt alot because of me seeing with my boyfriend, i promise i would only love you and never let you go... I kiss her again...
 
Taeng pov
I didnt know that the one i love is confessing in front me, i am really happy that she loves me too and she also made a promise... i hug her very tight and say Thank you fany, thank you for giving me a chance to love you, i promise i would not giving you up,  now i know that your heart only belongs to me... We deeply kiss again...