The regretful decision

The regretful decision

"Yah,KIM___!!you are dazing off again!!" You turn around and saw your one and only bestfriend.The one whom you trust the most in this world.Well the both of you are like blood sister.You will always be there for her and she will always be there for you.

"Ah mian Hyemi-ah.What did you say just now?" you smile and scratch the back of your head. "Yah are you still thingking about him?Its already been 2 years ___-ah.Do you still love him??" Hyemi ask. You didnt answer her question.Instead you just smile at her and decide to go home.

 *Yes Hyemi-ah..I still love him.But i cant be with him.He's with someone else now.As long as he is happy,im happy. * Tears start to roll down your eyes whenever you think of him.Your first love.

~FlASHBACK~

"___-ah would you be my girlfriend??" Thats the day he confess his love to you. You were in your 2nd year of high school.You accepted his proposal and things were just perfect for the both of you. Everyone supported your relationship with him.Even your parents.Not to mention your strict brother,Kim Himchan.Everything was going perfectly fine.Till she came.His childhood friend.Well at first,she seems nice and all until the day she confess that she has feeling for him,My boyfriend. Day by day,she is getting close to him.I felt insecure.

Everyday without fail,she will always try to break me and him apart.We start to have fights and etc.But the fight wont last long,since one of us will apologise first.With the help of our friends of course. They are the one who will give you hope whenever you feel down.Especially Hyemi. And just when you thought that only his childhood friend is the one against this relationship,

Then came his mother. When i first met her,she told me that im not the one for her son and she will never approve of our relationship.Of course he doesnt know about this,I dont want him to fight with his mother just because of me.Thats when i thought that if he is meant for me,i will do whatever it takes to protect our love. That decision of yours.

That stupid decision of yours,makes you regret your decision and lose him forever. That night,you insists on seeing him.Saying that if he doesnt see you,he doesnt loves you at all.

~End of flashback~

"Ah..Im sorry.Im really sorry.I didnt watch where im going."You bow down to the stranger.

"Ah its ok miss.Im fine.There isnt a need to bow down."You recognise that voice.The voice that you really miss alot. You look up and saw him.Your first love.Tears start to roll down again.How much you miss him.How much you miss his hugs and kisses.

"Yifan-ah."you heard another familiar voice.You quickly turn and run away far from him. You stop when you felt like its hard to breathe.You sat at a nearby bench and continue crying. Yifan,Wu Yifan.Your first love.If only you did not ask him to meet you that night.He wouldnt get into an accident,and he wouldnt have lost his memory.You continue crying and continue regretting the decision that you have made.

The regretful decision.