Why?

The Rating Game

          So far, my day has not been so well. I had about 5 tests today and I am pretty sure I failed all of them. I walked  slowly to my last class, not wanting to even be in this wretched school. It's halfway through the school year and I am slowly dragging my work behind and slacking off. My teachers weren't so happy about that since in my previous years I was an A student. Honestly, the work load has taken it's toll on me and is really bringing me down. My teachers are constantly nagging me and bugging me to turn in assignments. They should be happy that I get projects done on time.

          The bell rung for the last period of the day. I as so relieved that this was going to be the last class of the day. I walked a little faster, making my darkly colored long hair flow behind me. It was a pretty chilly today and I forgot my jacket which was a bummer. My eyes change color with weather, which I find pretty weird. My eyes were a light shade of blue, which matched well with my dark blue hair. Pretty much my hair and eyes matched my pale skin tone, which everyone finds "glorious". I walked into class and everyone seemed gloomy. The room was a little dim, the lights were working properly I presume. As I made my way towards my desk on the far left corner I felt the aura from all the kids, it pleaded "Let me leave already!". I sighed heavily and sat on my desk.

          As the lecture started we all took notes and answered a few questions which were written on the board. The windows were shut  tightly, but the weather today made the wind blow roughly. Trees were shaking and the wind howled as if it were angry and in desperate need of food. I had this really horrible feeling that something twisted would happen today. I mean if I think back to what happened to me today it would either be because I just have horrible luck, or something worse was yet to come. I shrugged off the feeling and I continued to copy down notes and practice a little more on the problems. Many of the kids in the class were all starting to move around and about their seats to talk to their friends and such. My friends weren't in this class, which left me in the class by myself. I didn't bother to associate with the students in this blasted school. They are all so rude.. I speak from true experience. So I am limited down to about a few close friends. 

          The outside grew darker and colder, the lights inside weren't working all too well either. The room had such an omnious feeling.. I couldn't help but feel the uneasiness in myself and the room. A strong breeze passed by and suddenly the lights went out. It stayed off for about a minute or two. Whispers were exchanged throughout the room, the teacher told us to stay calm so the whispers silenced. The lights flickered back on and pretty much everything seemed as if it were perfectly normal. That is, until screams were heard from the room next to ours. We could hear the noise of scrambling feet and terrified voices as it filled the room next to us and the hallways just outside. The sounds ceased after a few minutes. The tension built up in the room as we awaited what would happen next. The teacher was just about to check what happened in the next room when the power went out again. This time, it was pitch black and nothing could be seen. It was silent.. Suddenly we all heard the teacher grunt and something spatter on the floor. 

          While the lights were flickering, I could only see the teacher's legs a few inches above the ground. I rubbed my eyes to see if I were seeing things, and I sure as hell better have been. The lights finally came back on fully and all the students eyes widened at the sight in front of us. There we saw a tall cloaked figure with some sort of mask, holding up out teacher with something that looked like a knife or blade straight through his heart. Blood leaked out from his body, and the tip of the blade dripped with blood. I, as well as everyone else in the class, was horrified at the sight. Everyone started to get out of their seats and they all hurried towards the door. The masked figure held out his hand and smaller blades flew out of his sleeves, piercing everyone in the room. Blood splattered onto my face, arms and legs from the people around me. I sat in my seat with wide eyes as I felt the blood of my classmates trickling down my skin. I was in pure disgust.

         The masked man slowly walked towards me. I was so panicked on the inside to do anything on the outside. I sat there, on my desk now splattered with blood, as if I were dead. The figure stood before me with his blade ready to peirce through me. I didn't look, I didn't want to. I was not ready to accept my dear fate and look death in the eye. The blade that the figure was holding up this time was different from what he used on the others. It was something far bigger than what he had used on everyone else. I had no time to brace for impact as he his blade into my gut. I coughed out blood and fell to the floor. As I lay there, almost lifeless, my vision started to blur. Was this the end for me? Is this all I can expect of my life? I haven't done one single fun thing in my life. Am I really going to end like this? I lay with my eyes still slightly open, althought it was harder to breathe. I heard footsteps running towards our room and out of nowhere I found the strength to stand. I held myself up against the counter behind me and watched as the teacher sped into the room.

          He looked around the room, examining it, and he looked mortally terrified. He scanned the room for any survivors. He saw me standing, struggling to hold myself up, and rushed to help me. He told one of his students to quickly call up an ambulance and he walked me out of the room. He brought me out to the front of the school where I would be taken to the hospital to be treated. I felt light headed and felt as if I were to faint at any moment. I heard the sirens from the ambulence and I fell to my knees nearly unconscious. The medics rushed towards me and layed me on the floor. One medic told the other to get the gurney. They both hoisted me up and I slowly started to lose consciousness. 

         The next day, I was taken into court. I had my hands cuffed behind me and the guards behind me pushing or supposedly "guiding" me into the court room. It turns out that someone had framed me. I was so shocked because I didn't do anything! As I walked in cameras were flashing and as I walked down the isle. I could feel people glaring at me with disgust. Parents of the kids in both classes, family of the teachers who passed. I was the most hated person in there for the current time. I was seated down and the court session began. Many arguments arose as I fended for myself. They wouldn't believe me since I was the only one left alive. "Because of the lack of evidence, I hereby announce under my authority that Koyuki Akamare is guilty of mass murder of 2 class at Kyoyouin High. She will be placed in Final Ending prison camp for a death sentence for her wrong doings.", the judge proclaimed. I was dragged away and more cameras were flashing. 

WHY ME?

WHY?