Chapter 01: Taken World;

Patient in Love


 

Dumbed.

Betrayed.

Heartbroken.

Alone.

That's what as it got into my life. I wasn't feeling more than happy. I felt special to see that. I smiled, as my eyes narrowed onto the huge reflected mirror. I see my own figure. My bare facial. A messed black straight hair like a person were just waking up from a sweet nightmare. My sleeves and those fabric were already torn apart by using of my favorite small blade. 

I don't even knew how to controls myself from doing a silly thing. My heart and mind couldn't combined to worked out together. They were hating to each other. Like how the sorrow and cruel world that I was living up in. A pale-looking earth, to my eye vision. They aren't my family. It is just my heart, were shuttered into pieces as it turns to ashes when begins to touches the cold floor.

I hate him, for making me looks so dumbfounded and a mad eagle. He think, he's the only person that can be more than perfectionist? I guess, he's wrong in other way. I found him, sweet, but then, his devil's soul came back. He betraying me, just because of one bets from his stupid idiotic friends. As a gentle, I won't yell or beat him. I'll thanks him for showing a true side of love. A darkness one. Where there's no light as you won't used it, but when it does lightening your world, it changes a pair of designed room.

And today... is the day. Where I could faces a new adventure in my first newborn life. The place is called as an asylum. Where a special patients like me could entered inside. I goes to the bathroom and took my freshful shower. I opened the tap as it tapping a transparence liquid to filled in the bathup.

I steps inside after throwing my dirt and old outfits into a basket. A cold water ran down over the top of my head 'till it sliding down to the head of my toe. I didn't have an enough energy to raising my arms, so I puts the shampoo and rubs it, slowly, softly, on my black-natural hair.

Then, a sudden knocks made me startled a little bit. It was my mom. "Dear, please be faster. We can't be late," she stated. I nods, "A-arraso," I reply.

I heard my mom's fainted footsteps lending on the floors and a clicked sound came through of my room's door. She came to the downstairs, impatiently to preparing for my breakfast since I won't see them in a year. I knew it, when I accidentally ear-peeking about those discussing. It might be my great choice.

After an hours later, the car stopped and dropped us down, right in front of an abandoned scattered building when a dark side smelled our scents. It gave the both of my parents, a scary shivers down into their spine.. while, I felt nothing's wrong with it.

A few breezing wind blowing my bangs away and it rubbing around of my skins. It was fresh. I knew, there's a brightest light in this beautiful building.

"Kajja," said my dad as he brought us women enters the building and we approaching one of a receptionist that sit opposite to a welcoming door. She greets us three, "Welcome. How may I help you?" as my dad opened his mouth to speak.

"Thanks, and sure. I've applying one of the form to applied for my daughter here," he said as he pulling my wrist, gently to his side. She nodded, "I see. What's your name?" asked the receptionist to me. I was in a blank motion but slowly speaks of my husky throat. "Seoyoung. Im Seoyoung imnida," I reply.

She smiles once more time and typed something on her computer and checks of my name inside of the new patient lists. "Ah, yeah. Wait a minute, sir." as she titled her head to the side and looking at another nurse in a hot hairstyles. She talks to the other nurse that has a cleared nametag, 'Jun Hyosung' it read.

"Oh, nae. Please follow me, Seoyoung-ssi," a girl that has a nametag called me as she waves her hand to greets me, happily. Wow, I feel no better right now, while seeing her uneasy motives of mood and facial expression. She might be an hyperactive nurse in here.

"Follow her, my dear. I'll miss you," said my mom as she kiss on my forehead. I nods in bored and followed the girl named Hyosung from behind as she bring me to an strange place as I had passing by a bunch of serious and scary rooms of each patients.

When we were there, she lets me go inside of that wonderful looking of my new room. A small sofa, a single bed that contains with a white fabrics and softed blanket, and it does decorating the room with a few shelves of books and for holding on a few of my casual clothes. I sighed and bowed politely at Hyosung. She'd showing off of her gummy smiles and grins to her before leaving, "You may have some rest first. Starting to this night, I'll introduced you to your new friends," she said and locked the door.

I heaves a few more unalived sighs as I threw myself into my bed. It feels more softer than my old bed in my previous room. A string that glued with those white veil made me bounced on the top of it, for thrice time. I can't stands of it anymore and my eyelids getting heavier as soon as I drift off to sleeps.

But while I'm thinking aback of her sentences, earlier, gave me a new confidence. She does mentioning a new term of 'friends'.

My lips drawed it's first tiniest smile.

 

 

“Can't wait to see them,