Chapter 12

Love Bottle

chapter twelve

Before I knew it, my hyungs were able to formulate a plan already. I just learned about it when we reached the huge gates of her school.

My hyungs pushed me as soon as her she stepped outside those gates. She was shocked after seeing me pop out of nowhere like a mushroom.

“Uhmm... Hey..” I started awkwardly.

“Hi.” She answered plainly , eyes wide still shocked from my weird grand entrance.

My eyes searched for my hyung I saw them hiding on a bush, I tried to show them that I can’t do it but their response was a threatening look.

I swallowed hard.

*I have to do this, or else they won’t stop, why are they even taking this issue as a big thing? But, attending the prom with Ha Yi is better than going to on a process called on-the-spot pairing with a random girl.*

“How are you?” I tried to start a conversation to remove that confused look on her face.

She smiled and answered. “I’m fine but why are you here?” she asked right away.

“This is embarrassing but, I would like to ask you to be my prom date?” I smiled awkwardly.

“Uhmm.. Sure.” It took her minutes before she answered.

“Gurll~!!! I said wait for me~! Haven’t you heard what I said? I know we’re in a hurry but-! Oh I left my books inside I’ll just go back and get it. Just ignore me, take your time, talk about the universe, bye~!” a girl came and lightly slapped her shoulder but did a lame excuse after seeing me there. I guess that’s her best friend.

“Oh, no worries I’ll be leaving now, so, see you in the prom?” a good chance to take my exit!

*Thank you Ha Yi’s best friend*

Ha Yi just nodded and I went to my hyungs. My hyungs, like wild monkeys, went jumping. They ruffled my hair and now my head hurts.

“This calls for a celebration!!” Yongguk hyung shouted and they all roared as a sign of agreement.

*I hope that she won’t see this. This would be embarrassing.*

I never imagined that they would act this way when it comes to my ‘lovelife’.

Geez, I should have been careful with my actions. Damn you very observant Daehyun hyung.

Ha Yi’s POV

I watched him as he slowly walked towards a group of guys . I guess they’re his friends. I went back inside the gates and searched for someone. Then I saw a slight movement from a plant nearby.

“Yah~!! “ I chased and started hitting Jimin.

“Hey! I should be the one hitting you now! You did not told me even an eenie meenie clue that you knew him!” she brushed my hands away.

“Huh? You never asked and why do you sound like you knew him?”I placed my hands on my waist and raised an eyebrow.

“He’s the haggard-looking hottie I mentioned to you last week on their visit here, remember?” I laughed hard on how she described him and as I imagine how Junhong will look like on his haggard state.

“But this is the current issue...” she shifted from her funny side into the serious one.

“Hmm?” I paused from laughing.

“He asked you to be his date right?” I winked at her.

Jimin’s fangirling side : ON. “Yah~!! I’m gonna kill you~!! You lucky gal~!!” now I’m the one being chased.

She started to giggle like someone’s tickling her. She’s acting like she’s the one asked. But I really am happy that he asked me to be his date. Very happy in fact.

Zelo’s POV

They decided to have a mini celebration at McDonalds.

They drank lots of sodas and ate lots of chicken burgers. They were too noisy. Until, I realized something.

“Hyung...” I poked Yongguk hyung’s arm.

“Hmm?” He answered, his mouth still full.

“I forgot to get her number , I don't know her address and tomorrow’s a Saturday, there will be no class.” I lowered my head as well as my voice.

Everyone kept quiet.

*facepalm*

lemme talk, people!
Fixed. 12/24/13