Beginning

Your My Destiny

Hihi peeps! =D I'm back with new story that I though of in Orchestra Class when we were practicing playing Infinite's Destiny xD I love the song so much >~< hope that you like it~ and thanks to all of my subscribers and lillythao for my beautiful poster! XD and sorry for not starting the actual story in like forever --" so here's  short chapter for you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for coming to Hue Cafe! Come again any time!" The young girl in her high school years bowed at the group of collage students who were leaving the small cafe. 
 

"Thanks Hun. We will surely come back to this adorable little cafe!" The tallest girl out of the group that had a leader-like feel to her smiled warmly to the small waitress.

 

"Chincha-yo?! Thank you Unnie! I'm looking forward to seeing you lovely ladies next time!" The girl waved as she watched the group of collage girls leave.

 

The bell behind the counter was rung. "Ri, please bring this order to table seven please." The owner of the cafe called out to the small girl as he placed a plate of crepes with starwberries on top out on the counter.

 

"Yessir Chihoon-oppa." She saluted the handsome young man as she took the plate of delightfully-smelling crepes in her hand and went over to the customer that was sitting alone in one of the booths.

 

 

 

 

Looking through a magazine, the dashing young man sat there quietly, not miding the looks that young woman were giving him. Upon hearing  the light foot steps of the petite waitress getting closer, he quickly put the fashion magazine down onto the table aside from him.

 

Gazing at the young beauty infront of him, he forgot how to breathe. HIs eyes landed onto her face, memorizing every little detail about it. Her complexion is flawless... It contrasts to her dark big doe eyes and her silky long dark brown hair... Her cute little nose and lips... Simpily beautiful. He continued gazing at her intensly, not caring if she caught him or not.

 

Feeling a bit uncomfortable with the intense gaze the handsome stranger was giving her, her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red with embarrassment as she continued setting the table for his crepes and kept her gaze low.

 

He snorted. Cute. He smiled at her once she finished setting the table up and placing the plate down infront of him.

 

"Is there anything else that I may help you with Sir?" She gave him a shy smile as he held his mysterious gaze upon her.

 

"Myungsoo."

 

"E-Excuse me Sir?" She blinked at the fine young man before her.

 

"Myungsoo. You may call me Kim Myungsoo miss." He brightly smiled at her as her heart skipped a beat.

 

Smiling at him, she replied back. "Well then Myungsoo-sshi, my-"

 

"Oppa. Myungsoo-oppa." He interupted

 

Chuckling, she continued on. "My name is Moon RiHee. It's nice to meet you Myungsoo-oppa." she giggled inwardly and flushed as she said his name.

 

Giving her a huge goofy grin, he laughed. How cute. This will be my new favorite cafe. "I guess that we will be seeing more of eachother from now on Riri-ah."

 

Blushing madly, she inwardly cheered. "I-I guess so Oppa" she stuttered. "Well, I have to go and serve the other customers Oppa.... so yeah, see you around." She bowed as she went and sat a couple down at another table.

 

Eatting his crepes happily, his six friends stared at him through the clear glass window as they tried to figure out what made their friend look like a complete idiot at this cafe.